• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

As much as I like Phat Company's version, there's still the Flare one to consider too. She can be obtained for comparatively less too. Well, a little less. They are asking just under 30,000k yen for her...
Just 30k. K.

I'm fine with Phat at the moment. Give me a Bayo 2 figure, and I'll start to flex my wallet.
I wished they made Tales nendo's I'd buy every single one!
m0UfUU0.jpg
Colette to merch makers.

kierwynn

welp USPS can't find my package that had my April order in it. :(

It has Chiaki, Ayesha, and Sorey so like I assume it's a decent size box but some how they can't seem to find it. They told my fiance to call them again at like 8am tomorrow so they can talk to the courier on the route so we'll see what happens...

It has Chiaki, Ayesha, and Sorey so like I assume it's a decent size box but some how they can't seem to find it. They told my fiance to call them again at like 8am tomorrow so they can talk to the courier on the route so we'll see what happens...

Fuck that sucks. Postal services be fucking up today. Hopefully it gets found.

=( whatttt. It had to be EMS soooooo how....

chrono01

That's awful. :(

Yeah, considering the size of the box, it's a bit strange that they can't "find it". I mean, a small envelope sure, but this?

I wish you luck. I once had a package be misplaced and it was a stressful experience, especially considering it was a large shipment [as yours is], worth around 74,000 yen [if my memory is correct].

kierwynn

=( whatttt. It had to be EMS soooooo how....

I'm not sure what happened. We missed the delivery on Friday (we were having it delivered to my mom's office and she happened to take that day off and her boss likes to be lazy and not go in if she's not there lol which is also why no one was around Sat either if they tried to deliver), so we were going to take the slip Monday and pick it up but her boss had already put the slip out so they would redeliver it. We were gonna stop by the post office anyway and just see if we could get it, but there's 2 post offices about equidistance from there and we weren't sure which one it would be at (I thought it was going to be one and her boss thought it would be the other) so we figured, since he already asked for it to be redelivered, to just wait and let them deliver it today.

Well, no one delivered it today, so my fiance called them up and the guy said they had it but it wasn't on the shelf which meant it was probably out for delivery. We were like okay... So we waited and it got later and still nothing, so he called again and this time the person was like "oh we don't actually know where it is..." which is when they told him to call at 8 tomorrow so they can try to talk to the courier on the route.

Fuck that sucks. Postal services be fucking up today. Hopefully it gets found.

Thanks, I hope they figure it out tomorrow. :(

That's awful. :(

Yeah, considering the size of the box, it's a bit strange that they can't "find it". I mean, a small envelope sure, but this?

I wish you luck. I once had a package be misplaced and it was a stressful experience, especially considering it was a large shipment [as yours is], worth around 74,000 yen [if my memory is correct].

Yeah, like I would think it has to be a decent size box and it's not like it went anywhere weird. They couldn't deliver the first time so it shoulda either been at the post office for pick up or being redelivered again. What could go wrong? lol

Mine wasn't that much, but after shipping it was about $300 :(

Einbroch

Banned

It's like all the postal services across the world decided to collectively say "fuck it".

God, how could you like Asbel. He's the worst

O/U on bans before the inevitable lock: 4.5

You graces f haters can take your hate elsewhere, graces is second best tales game ever!

jk! you are free to dislike what you want :p but graces f is my second favorite tales game, its fantastic in every single way :D

Haha, those odds seem about right.

That one would work too, although I've heard using those two words can be a ban-able offence. Not sure if it's true, though..

not bannable, its when the discussion gets derailed to waifu/husbano talk.

like its really hard to talk about persona when there are people that are saying "your waifu is shit! Waifu chie all day!" and copy paste rotate the names to other female characters

chrono01

The only pillow I will ever need
86842148b7dad66f63fc2a26246e2a3bd57ba67e_thumb.jpg
This is great.

not bannable, its when the discussion gets derailed to waifu/husbano talk.

like its really hard to talk about persona when there are people that are saying "your waifu is shit! Waifu chie all day!" and copy paste rotate the names to other female characters
Oh, I gotcha. I can understand that.

Thanks for the clarification. Thankfully, I don't get into those "debates".

Guys, I have a totally not-figure-related problem I need help with. Does anyone still have the Xenoblade Chronicles OST in-stock for a not-crazy price?

Not the Xenoblade X OST that comes out on the 20th, the soundtrack for the first game is what I'm looking for.

Ultimadrago

Man, I was about to pull the trigger on Alter Aigis today and hesitance filled my mind. I thought of fast food and other delights I could use with the money, so I passed.

Conflicted.

chrono01

She needs to come with a speculum.
Now there's an idea.

No, but seriously, that's one of the truest depictions of artwork --> figure reproductions I've seen. Are the cushions on the chair made of actual fabric? It definitely looks that way.

I still fear for her cost, though. I know she's going to be expensive, probably even more than I have built up in my mind. And yet, I can see myself instantly pre-ordering her regardless.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Someone tell Mandarake that Aisaka Taiga english name isn't "Osaka Big River". I can't believe some shop use google translator, no wonder figinstock never works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom