• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still salty about Kino.
if I was able to bid on my home pc she would be mine. Bidding on a phone is too slow.

It's alright, Ahab. Don't let it consume you.

I have a question for those of you that buy music and stuff from Japan. Outside of cdJapan, what are some other legit sites that won't get me a bootleg? How is yesasia? I vaguely remember ordering from them years ago but don't remember much else.

chrono01

I have a question for those of you that buy music and stuff from Japan. Outside of cdJapan, what are some other legit sites that won't get me a bootleg? How is yesasia? I vaguely remember ordering from them years ago but don't remember much else.
You can try HMV Japan. They carry music, artbooks, etc. and ship Internationally. They only use EMS though, but their rates are generally pretty cheap. I use EMS for 99% of my orders anyway, so that doesn't bother me.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/

HItman84

Neo Member
902400-batman-and-bruce-wayne-014.jpg

Batman Returns Batman and Bruce Wayne Set from Hot Toys...

chrono01

So much Japanese! I can't read! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'll check it out, thanks chrono-kun.
You're very welcome. I've used them a few times in the past, so I can vouch for them.

As for the Japanese, it can be a bit difficult to navigate if you can't read it, but all of the actual listings are in English so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Have fun!

Amazon.jp?

Assuming you get it from them directly, it shouldn't be bootlegs. They do usually ship CDs internationally too.

Speaking of which, about Xenoblade OST

Acid08

Banned
Well because of these medical costs I'm trying to trim more of my pre-orders coming up. Just sent in cancellation requests for Nendo Yoshino and Snow Bell Miku.

I'M SORRY EIN I HAVE FORSAKEN THE MIKU

Well because of these medical costs I'm trying to trim more of my pre-orders coming up. Just sent in cancellation requests for Nendo Yoshino and Snow Bell Miku.

Ein may have forgiven you but I wont for cancelling Yoshino!

:p

I say keep Yoshino then sell her off after her price goes back up to 14k to pay for more RX.

Acid08

Banned
Miku needs you healthy.
As long as I can get my EV Mirai then everything will be a-okay.

Ein may have forgiven you but I wont for cancelling Yoshino!

:p

I haven't even seen that show! But she's so cute! Argh :(

I say keep Yoshino then sell her off after her price goes back up to 14k to pay for more RX.

Eh, who knows if that'll even happen or how long it would take to happen. I could use the money relief sooner rather than later :p

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

NOooooo not snow bell miku!

Ban Puncher

The only upside to Golden Week is that a lot of nerds decide to have a clean out and sell their stuff to the stores during the holiday.

Brace for monstrous Pre-Owned updates.

Hey guys, so my girlfriend bought me a Toon Link Nendoroid and I love it! Now I remember that there was a Trainer Red Nendoroid a few months back that is now obviously sold out. I take it I'm never going to own this one right? :(

tauke

Hey guys, so my girlfriend bought me a Toon Link Nendoroid and I love it! Now I remember that there was a Trainer Red Nendoroid a few months back that is now obviously sold out. I take it I'm never going to own this one right? :(

Guess you have to look at either Mandarake or MFC. You can try using Figinstock and setup email notification when either Amiami or Mandarake have stock of it... which usually goes *poof* quickly if you're not fast enough.

Einbroch

Banned
Red is one of the rarer Nendos.

Usually getting a preowned Nendo is no problem. Might have to pay a little more, maybe a little less. Nendos hold value well but never really fluctuate up or down as a whole.

There are a few exceptions, and Red is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom