• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
We interrupt Miku dissin' time to bring you a bunch of dinosaurs. My TRU put out all their Jurassic World toys and I couldn't stop myself!

E5YWmvQ.jpg
5xqyRNN.jpg
oUJ4O6S.jpg

R4s3fTT.jpg
8SAXaMr.jpg
pMbTI2c.jpg

Yn5NAeW.jpg
KsduGsJ.jpg
Cf41ZsX.jpg

jVgBg5q.jpg
zx7y9gq.jpg
eVOKITz.jpg

kewlmyc

We interrupt Miku dissin' time to bring you a bunch of dinosaurs. My TRU put out all their Jurassic World toys and I couldn't stop myself!

ZOMG, SPOILERS!!!!!!

I'm not even safe here in FigureGAF :(

Oh well, latest trailer kinda ruined it anyway.

kewlmyc

Does anyone know where Alter is on their Velvet/Cornelius? That's my next scale, methinks.

269729.jpg

That's the last shot we've seen of it. Alter participates in Megahobby Expo every year and the next one is May 30th, so we might get some color shots then hopefully.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
ZOMG, SPOILERS!!!!!!

I'm not even safe here in FigureGAF :(

Oh well, latest trailer kinda ruined it anyway.

It's not a spoiler, it's a dinosaur that everyone has known about since the reveal. What the dinosaur does is the spoiler. ;)

That's the last shot we've seen of it. Alter participates in Megahobby Expo every year and the next one is May 30th, so we might get some color shots then hopefully.

I have a feeling they're going to drop her the same month as the Gwendolyn and Mercedes re-releases. Just like they did with the Durarara crew. :(

Femto.

You're gonna need an editing app like Snapseed or VSCOcam. Personally, I use Camera+ and CortexCam to take all my pictures. Camera+ has quick filters and also has the option to do advanced fine tuning if needed. It can also save all your files in TIF format if you want lossless picture on an iPhone as much as possible.

Cortex Cam I use for indoor pictures because it can remove excessive noise from the pictures you take without getting rid of details.

But overall, you can do what you can with what you have, but nothing is going to beat a good quality DSLR.

I know I'm not a regular in this thread and I definitely do not have any pictures of figures to show my camera skills. I'm not a professional, but I know enough to take quality pics. Just thought I'd help out.
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out.

kewlmyc

It's not a spoiler, it's a dinosaur that everyone has known about since the reveal. What the dinosaur does is the spoiler. ;)

I meant more about what it looked like. Earlier trailers only showed the feet and teeth, but the newest one showed the whole damn dinosaur.

I was hoping for another Cloverfield type marketing where we had no idea what the monster looked like until we got in theaters.

I have a feeling they're going to drop her the same month as the Gwendolyn and Mercedes re-releases. Just like they did with the Durarara crew. :(

Fine by me, I own both Gwen and Mercades. :D

Guys! Guys! I ordered the Xenoblade soundtrack from Amazon Japan. I'm a big boy now!

That was weird, had to rely almost exclusively on Google translate. :O

Femto.

I meant more about what it looked like. Earlier trailers only showed the feet and teeth, but the newest one showed the whole damn dinosaur.

I was hoping for another Cloverfield type marketing where we had no idea what the monster looked like until we got in theaters.

Fine by me, I own both Gwen and Mercades. :D
Don't mean to derail but I wish there was a follow up to Cloverfield.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, once the toys and trailer comes out it kinda ruins the magic. I don't care, though. SUCH AWESOME FIGURES.

Speaking of Cloverfield, I always wanted the 14" Clovie figure because it's so darn awesome. Shame it went super OOP.

EDIT: Femtofield pls

Ryuuroden

You can just take most LEGO apart and stick it in the washing machine though.

yeah, washing machine is a terrible idea. It can warp pieces but the bigger problem is it scratches the hell out of them. Better than when people boil their LEGO though, that really fucks them up. I use anti-static brush and fabric on LEGO plus rainbow vacuum with attachment held near while I brush.

kierwynn

So glad to finally get my figures, so here are some pictures in celebration! For the record, my sister gave me her nice camera to mess with and I have no idea how to camera, so... lol Anyways... long post sorry...

Chiaki! Putting her together wasn't as bad as it initially seemed. I was freaking out at first because it seemed like nothing would fit, but when I actually messed with it, it went together with minimal effort. She looks great!

Here she is on the shelf.

Now Sorey! I had issues getting him on the base- it feels so flimsy and I was afraid to break it. Handed it over to my fiance and he got it together. lol

And here he is on my Tales shelf (which is stuffed more than it should be- gonna rearrange them and put some on another shelf since I have like 2 more Tales figures coming in the next couple of months)

Last, but not least, Ayesha! She looks really cute in person- glad I decided to grab her!

With all my Ateliers

Happy with all of them! <3

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So glad to finally get my figures, so here are some pictures in celebration! For the record, my sister gave me her nice camera to mess with and I have no idea how to camera, so... lol Anyways... long post sorry...

Ls0QFOr.gif
Ls0QFOr.gif
Ls0QFOr.gif

I told you you'd get your figures, Wynn! They look awesome! :)

Best display of figures on this thread.

Are you trying to butter me up, Seductivpancakes?

Acid08

Banned
Last, but not least, Ayesha! She looks really cute in person- glad I decided to grab her!

With all my Ateliers

Glad you like her! I was also way more impressed with her when I actually saw her in person. Adorable figure.

kierwynn

kierwynn, your Chiaki only has the right audio channel plugged in to the TV! She won't be able to play her not-Saturn!

omg I didn't even notice they came out haha I put them all in... curses!

edit- OKAY FIXED IT all is right now lol

Dino Figure GAF |OT| Jurassic Nendo

In all seriousness, that's actually how we keep that displayed. lol The figure met an unfortunate end, so I gave it to my fiance to do something with and that is how she ended up. that dinosaur mouth is her final resting place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom