• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
Is anyone here getting that figure?
FIGURE-009805.jpg

I haven't watched Amagi Brilliant Park yet but I do love the main girl's design (and especially how she has a rifle).

17% off pre-orders are still open on AmiAmi, hmm...

Einbroch

Banned

I haven't watched Amagi Brilliant Park yet but I do love the main girl's design (and especially how she has a rifle).

Never seen it, but a lot of people were saying that that figure was way out of character.

raven777

Max Factory is also making her (although different outfit)
287747.jpg

I want the exclusive one where she is just standing. Can't remember who it is by though.

Every amiami update there's a slew of new Love Live items for pre-order, now its a bunch of clear files in wedding dressing hng......

Love Live is a succubus XD

outsidah

Do any of you own the Death Note Figutto of Light or Ryuk? I would love a Figma version but it looks like these Figutto ones are the only ones in that style that were ever released... and they are expensive now to make things worse.

Frogstep

Hey Figure-Gaf! First time using Amiami so not sure what this means but, I was charged a second time for the same thing I ordered. I got a transaction email last Friday and today I noticed the second charge.

Any idea what this means? Should I contact them or something?

Einbroch

Banned
Hey Figure-Gaf! First time using Amiami so not sure what this means but, I was charged a second time for the same thing I ordered. I got a transaction email last Friday and today I noticed the second charge.

Right after you order something you get a transaction email.

A few days later you get a payment invoice because they don't know shipping at the moment you order.

Was it that?

chrono01

Are you sure one wasn't the pending charge? When was the second charge made? Was it a pre-order or an in-stock item? Was your transaction email just your order confirmation?

[Sorry for all of the questions. >_<]

Frogstep

Right after you order something you get a transaction email.

A few days later you get a payment invoice because they don't know shipping at the moment you order.

Was it that?

I have a charge that's under 'completed' and just got one today that's 'processing'. The completed one was on May 2nd.

And this was for an item on pre-order.

Einbroch

Banned
I have a charge that's under 'completed' and just got one today that's 'processing'. The completed one was on May 2nd.

And this was for an item on pre-order.

I'd email them and ask, that seems strange if they're the same order. Might have been an issue if the product was delayed or bumped up.

Their system isn't the greatest, but their support should set you straight.

NullMoon

Neo Member

Same thing happened to me when I ordered Alphamax 1/8 Sorceress from them in January. I e-mailed and they responded promptly with.

Re: Message regarding Order/Payment&#8207;
Re: Message regarding Order/Payment
AmiAmi (e_support@amiami.com)
Add to contacts
1/30/15
[Flag this message]
To: E
e_support@amiami.com

*** When replying, please reply directly to this email and quote any previ
ous responses. ***

Hi.

Thank you for mailing us.
We are sorry to hear about the trouble with your bank account. When custom
ers authorize payment on our website, an authorization hold is put on the
necessary funds to make sure they are available and then the amount is la
ter charged after the order has been shipped. (Because the time the autho
rization takes place and the charge occurs are different, the amounts may
be slightly different due to fluctuating exchange rates.) The authorizati
on hold should be automatically released but when that occurs will be up
to your bank.
The first charge should disappear soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

Regards,
AmiAmi

Long story short. The charge fell off. Hope that helps.

Frogstep

Same thing happened to me when I ordered Alphamax 1/8 Sorceress from them in January. I e-mailed and they responded promptly with.

Add to contacts
1/30/15
[Flag this message]
e_support@amiami.com

ous responses. ***

Hi.

to your bank.

Regards,
AmiAmi

I'm hopeful that's the case with this. Thanks guys for all the help!

Hopefully this clears so I can continue using this service for future purchases. :p

Add to contacts
1/30/15
[Flag this message]
e_support@amiami.com

ous responses. ***

Hi.

to your bank.

Regards,
AmiAmi

I used to work customer service for a large retailer and we would get people calling about this all the time. It usually only happens with bank cards. That's actually your bank holding the money in preparation for the money to be pulled out. It should fall off.

Also well Ami seperate my monthly order if I request it?

Giolon

I used to work customer service for a large retailer and we would get people calling about this all the time. It usually only happens with bank cards. That's actually your bank holding the money in preparation for the money to be pulled out. It should fall off.

Also well Ami seperate my monthly order if I request it?

Yep. I've had no problem doing that before.

chrono01

Cool. I don't want another 5k sal order so may have them split it.
Yeah, they'll definitely split it for you. I've done the same thing before. Just send them an email asking to ship the in-stock items [and continue waiting for the rest] and they'll take care of it. Or you can even tell them which ones you want in a separate order [if they're not yet released] and they'll do that too. Either way works!

Yeah, they'll definitely split it for you. I've done the same thing before. Just send them an email asking to ship the in-stock items [and continue waiting for the rest] and they'll take care of it. Or you can even tell them which ones you want in a separate order [if they're not yet released] and they'll do that too. Either way works!

I have like 5 Nendos on the order along with a scale, figma and accesory. I'll see if they can split 4 nendos. That should make it 2 smaller boxes and hopefully keep the price down.

I'd wait a few days first. Sometimes there's an authorization and then an actual charge. The authorization should drop off the account in a few days.

Meyneth

I'm not the biggest Frozen fan but I have to admit I'm now regretting not pre-ordering her.
I'm not much of a Frozen fan either, but she's soooo cute (*&#3589; &#769;&#728;&#3589; &#768;*)

And maybe if she's does well enough they might make one of the Disney princesses
Snow White please

omlet

After some more consideration I decided to combine my summer orders (some intentionally split up, some split up by delays). Wouldn't save that much on shipping and this way fewer boxes to mess with (and bigger amiami box to use for figure box storage, kukuku).

3ttcwyR.jpg

summer_is_coming.jpg

And man this week at work has been pretty crazy, just now getting caught up on the thread. Looks like lots of new goodies being picked up by folks!

Still mad about the 6am Princess Bitch loss.... When does Ami Ami preowned update? How often?

This really needs to go in the OP as an FAQ
where no one will read it

They usually update twice a day, around 9-10PM PST and then around 1-3AM PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom