• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Figma Silent hill nurse. Very hot stuff.
FIGURE-011503_03.jpg

Time to double dip on a figure for the first time.

Black Heart [Alter] opens for pre-orders on the 13th. I fear for the price...

0c8jPvb.jpg

Also, Happy Birthday, Dandy Crocodile!

YES!!!! I've been waiting for news on this forever! (Now paint neptune already Alter!!}

I have a feeling she'll be around 15k though

Please come out October or later though if it's any of the summer months I'll cry.

chrono01

YES!!!! I've been waiting for news on this forever! (Now pain neptune already Alter!!}

I have a feeling she'll be around 15k though

Please come out October or later though if it's any of the summer months I'll cry.
Yeah, 15k sounds about right to me too, although I fear she could be even more. I hope I'm wrong.

As for the release, I'd be surprised to see her releasing at all in 2016, even if they expect her too. With a sculpt like that, I can easily see her being delayed at least a few times.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Zillions of enemy iirc that might be fusion of 7 deadly sins and that but I may be reading wrong.

"Z/X Broccoli - 7 Deadly Sins".

Don't ask why it's broccoli. Very easily I could be misreading it, but that's what it says lol.

EDIT: Z/X is part of the figure's name, Broccoli is the maker lol.

Thanks guys, will keep my eye's out for her now that I know what she is. Hope Broccoli make nice figures...

Thank fuck I'm done with preowned. Ugh.

Fuck, I was hoping they'd own up and say sorry and give you a credit note or something.

Speaking of crazy prices, that Devil's Cheerleaders figure Baka posted awhile back is going for damn near $400. Wide-eyed 2013 me who was new to collecting figures might have been tempted. Now?

TONDq_zpsxtoxlmv6.gif

Like freeza said she was exclusive, and sold out everywhere. I didn't fall for her charms until I got the Rockin' Jellybean art book and saw that 89% of his art has women with extremely puffy and large nipples. Lucky for me Rockin' Jellybeans official site still had some figures left, and when I ordered it I did try to make a big deal about it still being purchasable but everyone seemed put off buy the large puffy areolas...

That said the next Wing Rockin' Jellybean figure is gonna be based on this:

3aAIabo.jpg

Also track down the art book, it's called "the both of rockin' jellybean" and worth every penny, I got mine from amazon.jp.

Also the official Rockin' Jellybean webstore : http://www.erostika.net/ (NSFW) is worth bookmarking, I forgot to look over it the last few months and he's done some Bettie Page prints I might have bought had I paid attention...

Also, are you guys still caught up with those skanky fleet girls? Have I told you about the glory of Arpeggio of Blue Steel? It's everything the Kan Colle anime should have been, but with better character design and better ship design. A focus on combat, a great cast, and a story that didn't fart along until the writer finally pulled that turd of an ending out of his ass in the last 2 episodes.

Also incoming Figmas of Iona, Takao, and Haruna.

EDIT:

If ques Q's Satori is an unexpected disappointment then I'd go for the Griffon version, since it looks pretty decent from what I've seen.

I would realy wait until after release impressions before I bought a Griffon figure. Their prototypes always look nice, but the final product... hoo boy.

Replicant

0c8jPvb.jpg

Gonna be a lot, it is 1/7 scale and measure 310mm x 410mm, and Happy Birthday Dandy Crocodile.

0022.jpg
0042.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/68072/
fe085188b1516da18b0d70a16fb17959-440x330.jpg
0ae01b4d766858b1c8f6edfc008d254a-440x262.jpg
93d7996254a102cb1839efee2523a86f-440x273.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/68597/
FIG-KAI-9542.jpg

http://amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-KAI-9542
FIGURE-011488.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011488
=====================================
figma Bubble Head Nurse
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Whenever I come back to work after a holiday I always have a strange urge to keep my desk all neat and tidy. Not that I ever manage to accomplish that… but it’s the thought that counts, right?

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at an item from FREEing that went up for preorder today!

This one’s not for the faint of heart!
Turn back now if you’re only here for the cute figures!! (´□`。)

figma Bubble Head Nurse!
o0515076113294010840.jpg

From the highly acclaimed horror game ‘SILENT HILL 2′ comes a figma of the Bubble Head Nurse – the sinister monster with an oddly sensual charm!

· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· She comes with both the knife and metal pipe as weapons, and an original revealed head part is also included.
· An articulated figma stand is included, allowing various poses to be taken.
· Be sure to display her with the previously released figma Red Pyramid Thing to bring out the atmosphere of Silent Hill even more!
Hyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! (/ω\)

Silent Hill’s demon nurse is joining the figma series thanks to FREEing!!

Just look at this bizarre mix of gross and sexy…!!
o0515045013294010839.jpg

The sexy body is suddenly mixed with the frightful mouth and so blood stains… my mind is so confused! (´□`。)

The fleshy look of the body is done really well, not to mention the creases and stains on her nurse outfit!!

Plus when you look at her from the back…!
o0515077713294011528.jpg

っ (*´Д`)!!!

If her outfit was clear white and the veins weren’t quite so… zombie – you could easily make an angel out of this body…!!

FREEing really have done an incredible job keeping both the ‘creepy’ factor and the sexy side of the Bubble Head Nurse!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Preview: Super Pochaco Lingerie Football ver. 1/7 Complete Figure by Kaitendo
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! 107! 79! 94! Hut, HUT! Today we tackle Pochaco in my first and only taste of gridiron glory.

Super Pochaco Lingerie Football ver. 1/7 Complete Figure [Kaitendo]

Now this is what I call fantasy football! I know it's a tall order but can we get her shoulder pads that fit? Wouldn't want her to injure her most important assets out there on the field.

Oh who am I kidding, she's as hard to budge as a blocking sled! Tackling her would be like jumping onto a giant marshmallow. Her all-natural chest protectors are the perfect shock absorbers and afford more defense than top-shelf gear.

Bust, belly or thigh--I can't decide where to draw the line of scrimmage. The included band-aid accessory, on the other hand, can be placed anywhere you like for whatever reason you can imagine.

RMI

Banned
Silent Hill figmas look pretty cool. Too bad about that series though... Fucking Konami.

B L O G B O Y S

Not super upset, just a little frustrated and makes me weary to ever get anything preowned from AmiAmi again. Literally all they had to do was add like 1.5k AmiAmi points to my account and I'd be a happy camper, probably buy something else.

But nope. Feel mah wrath...from thousands of miles away and behind a keyboard.

Have you tried using a Mr Clean Magic Eraser? I had some paint transfer while putting together my Vertex Noel Vermillion and just using a dampened little square of the eraser I was able to rub out the transfer pretty easily. I was able to use quite a bit of force and it didn't damage the surrounding area at all. It comes as like a big sponge so just cut off the amount you need for cleaning that spot on Miku.

javac

Congrats on an awesome pick up !!! :D

Thanks! I don't think the price is too bad. 20k might seem like a lot for this, but I think that it's actually a pretty decent price, being the holy grail and all that. Helps that Gunbuster is top 5 for me, at least that what I tell myself. Now if only I could get my hands on a nice Ingram :$

Just make sure you save up for that inevitable customs fee =/

Not THAT will suck :(

souhait

Neo Member
No release date for Senbonzakura nendo yet?
Someone on MFC updated her release date to the 18th of this month, but I'm not sure where they got that from.

After what feels like an age later, BiJ shipped Elsa! Last time SAL from them only took a week anyway and a half, hoping for a repeat.

Someone on MFC updated her release date to the 18th of this month, but I'm not sure where they got that from.

After what feels like an age later, BiJ shipped Elsa! Last time SAL from them only took a week anyway and a half, hoping for a repeat.
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4098/Release+Dates+and+Changes+for+May+2015+Products.html
The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 14th May 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Rubber Straps vol.01
FREEing - Elizabeth Mably: Button Shirt Ver.
WING - Saber ~Last Episode~

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 18th May 2015
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle: Shimakaze
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle: Naka
Phat! Company - Miki Hoshii

Shipping out from GSC on the 18th May 2015
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Rider
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Tobio Kageyama
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Kirishima
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Hanayo Koizumi
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Senbonzakura Ver.
FREEing - Kokonoe

Shipping out from GSC on the 20th May 2015
Good Smile Company - Hatsune Miku: Tell Your World Ver.
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Haruna
Penguin Parade - Galilei Donna: Hazuki Ferrari
threezero - APHRODITE A

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from May 2015 to June 2015:
Max Factory - figma Sakura Kinomoto

antibolo

Banned
Senbon nendo and Tell Your World within two days of each other, nice.

Only need a date for Y-style Miki and my month will be set.

antibolo

Banned
Why do the Ninja Turtles look like green dried prunes.

My childhood Ninja Turtles looked like delicious ripe juicy fruit.

Happy birthday Ninja Crocodile.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

0c8jPvb.jpg

Whatever her price is, as long as it's less than 20k I'll pre order her. It seems like neptunia figure sold out and get pretty rare.

Happy birthday Dandy!

Einbroch

Banned
Black Heart is going to be at least 20k.

She's massive, yal'l. And Alter. A foot tall. Incredibly wide. Lots of intricate detail.

I'm guessing 24k, 21.8k after discount.

Black Heart is going to be at least 20k.

She's massive, yal'l. And Alter. A foot tall. Incredibly wide. Lots of intricate detail.

I'm guessing 24k, 21.8k after discount.

I think your numbers are a bit high. She'll probably be around Aliasse's price. People are still stinging from that 19k face-slap. I don't think Alter will push beyond that boundary so soon. They will, just not right now.

george_us

Like freeza said she was exclusive, and sold out everywhere. I didn't fall for her charms until I got the Rockin' Jellybean art book and saw that 89% of his art has women with extremely puffy and large nipples. Lucky for me Rockin' Jellybeans official site still had some figures left, and when I ordered it I did try to make a big deal about it still being purchasable but everyone seemed put off buy the large puffy areolas...

That said the next Wing Rockin' Jellybean figure is gonna be based on this:

3aAIabo.jpg

Also track down the art book, it's called "the both of rockin' jellybean" and worth every penny, I got mine from amazon.jp.

Also the official Rockin' Jellybean webstore : http://www.erostika.net/ (NSFW) is worth bookmarking, I forgot to look over it the last few months and he's done some Bettie Page prints I might have bought had I paid attention...
Definitely going to keep my eye out on this. Loving the tats. Thanks for the info!

Oh man. Did you guys see Yoshimitsu's Tekken 7 design? He is now the true embodiment of Japan.
I saw that last night and thought he looked baller as fuck personally. What's the story on him and his weird ass appearances though? I haven't really paid attention to a Tekken game since 3, when he still looked relatively normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom