• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooly yoshi amiibos are the ones Im after. The others nah.

I've cancelled practically all my Amiibo preorders now. All that's left is the Splatoon Inklings, my dear Ness, and maybe a couple from next week's release wave which could be used as trades (Lucas is next in my sights). I've prioritised what I'm buying because I really want it versus buying something (in this case, Amiibo) just because it's hard to get hold of.

Started watching World Conquest Zvezda Plot. May have accidentally ordered Max Factory Plamya oop
1391802254393.jpg

Messi

This is what is in one of my shelves right now. Sorry about the shit photo. I only have my phone right now :(

I have some hot toys on order

Age of Ultron Captain America
Age of Ultron Iron Man
Ultron Black Widow
Ultron Hawkeye
Guardians Gamora

Waiting on Scarlett Witch and Vision.

Ryuuroden

Alrighty everyone who wanted better pics of my Berserk stuff, here are a few more:

IMG_6791_zpswrtkagdo.jpg

IMG_6790_zpsuvfl0qyw.jpg

IMG_6788_zpsm6bwiord.jpg

IMG_6787_zpsqjoxyswz.jpg

IMG_6786_zpst1zv44qw.jpg

I had a ton more, but frankly the paint apps were for shit on most of the older (more "affordable") statues so I sold them off and kept the ones I like best.

Hooooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiii

ALL HAIL THE KING!

Ryuuroden

Watch Goodsmile Arms I-401 being 20k. Siiiigh....the things I do for mecha love...

I know, I still want

tumblr_mwoqc1Mi5O1rkag3to1_500.gif

Nisei Muramasa looking promising.

Yeppp, going on my watch list

I got a figure. Hope it's OK to post comic stuffs here.

Of course its ok, we only discriminate against Amiibo cause they are gross :p
I kid on the discrimination part, they are gross tho

image.php

That happened to me yesterday. Weird.

Yeah, but we all know you will cancel it somehow even though wonderful hobby selection doesn't allow it. I need proof, you flipflopper you :p

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've cancelled practically all my Amiibo preorders now. All that's left is the Splatoon Inklings, my dear Ness, and maybe a couple from next week's release wave which could be used as trades (Lucas is next in my sights). I've prioritised what I'm buying because I really want it versus buying something (in this case, Amiibo) just because it's hard to get hold of.

ibhEUJL0hOExrO.gif

Ryuuroden

Diggeh's reaction.

inb4redthumbedit_800c86_5024917.gif

Zerojul

This is what is in one of my shelves right now. Sorry about the shit photo. I only have my phone right now :(
Nice, I still need to get Star-Lord. Can't find him for a decent price anywhere. I'm torn on the Sideshow Harley, I really like her looks but have read dreadful things about the quality of the fig's body :/

Good choice. All of mine except for a few might get put into a box. Biggest figure buying regret ever lol.

I have some hot toys on order

Age of Ultron Captain America
Age of Ultron Iron Man
Ultron Black Widow
Ultron Hawkeye
Guardians Gamora

Waiting on Scarlett Witch and Vision.
Very nice!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just bought one of my grails, not expensive but I always wanted it:

Kinda fucked up my monthly bill though...

Worth it, so worth it... I still need to pick her up....

Chiaki is, uh, looking kinda rough...

QC issues.

Hope that's just a bad figure...

Alrighty everyone who wanted better pics of my Berserk stuff, here are a few more:

IMG_6791_zpswrtkagdo.jpg

IMG_6790_zpsuvfl0qyw.jpg

IMG_6788_zpsm6bwiord.jpg

IMG_6787_zpsqjoxyswz.jpg

IMG_6786_zpst1zv44qw.jpg

I had a ton more, but frankly the paint apps were for shit on most of the older (more "affordable") statues so I sold them off and kept the ones I like best.

Fantastic collection, are you getting the GSC ones?

Playstation Gear store is selling a Bloodborne diorama. but it's $220. ordering it requires a $100 deposit. :\

For all my Bloodborne fans:

http://gear.playstation.com/en-us/brands/bloodborne/bloodborne-diorama-deposit.html

$220
polystone diorama
10 inches tall
Don't know who its by though

Was excited until I saw it, so dull looking, easy pass regardless of whose making it...

I got a figure. Hope it's OK to post comic stuffs here.

Always ok to post your stuff here, looks good...

Messi

Nice, I still need to get Star-Lord. Can't find him for a decent price anywhere. I'm torn on the Sideshow Harley, I really like her looks but have read dreadful things about the quality of the fig's body :/

Don't get it. The body is a piece of shit.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to interpret that smiley as "I'm not being serious" which means to say you know I actually am.

If you guys really harbor such hatred for tiny $12 official Nintendo statues, why do you keep bringing them up? Just for "lol Diggeh will come over from AmiiboGAF to respond" moments? I apologize if I'm bothering you.

I'm genuinely curious. I haven't been trolling you guys, I thought all figures were welcomed here.

Ryuuroden

If you guys really harbor such hatred for tiny $12 official Nintendo statues, why do you keep bringing them up? Just for "lol Diggeh will come over from AmiiboGAF to respond" moments? I apologize if I'm bothering you.

I'm genuinely curious. I haven't been trolling you guys, I thought all figures were welcomed here.

Nah, I haven't been serious, I just like the fun back and forth. To me its all in good fun. To each his own enjoyment. My dislike is more at Nintendo for making such low quality stuff in such short supply. That sort of dislike I would direct toward any company that treated its customers like such shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom