• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/enigmatikone

I had eleven figures on order with Amiami, some of which are readily available on Amazon from other Japanese shops. I think I'm going to spread some of my money around.

As much as I like Amiami ( and they are really good with pricing and fast with shipping ), I just don't like not being able to cancel orders. Shit comes up, I occasionally will change my mind, or find the figure available for a cheaper price elsewhere, so I want to do business with a vendor that can be flexible.

antibolo

Banned
I just watched Yuru Yuri this week and now I want the Akari Nendoroid for the sole purpose of making "hey look I have [x-1] figures" visual jokes.

EDIT: Woah she's expensive now, probably not worth it.

that's actually good discount. I hope they do more Puzzle&Dragon figures.

you don't roll her. You get her by beating her in the dungeon.

Aww, Valkyrie was my starter main in the game. I raised her from a wee little lass to a badass. Then my phone died and I lost my account. Sad day. I might have to get her.

kierwynn

5530791C4C53C20011

It's 16.2k

She's really cool but dat price...

Acid08

Banned
Can you change a payment method on Ami after getting the payment request? Can't remember and didn't see anything in their FAQ about it.

I just watched Yuru Yuri this week and now I want the Akari Nendoroid for the sole purpose of making "hey look I have [x-1] figures" visual jokes.

EDIT: Woah she's expensive now, probably not worth it.

Where were you looking? She pops up on AmiAmi's pre-owned section about once a month or so for around 3 - 4k

Whenever you're after a particular figure, the best thing to do is check AmiAmi's pre-owned section during one of it's two daily updates, or check Mandarake. Be patient, and you'll eventually find what you're after. Creating an account on FigInStock can also be a huge help.

If you want a figure right now, of course you can find it either on Amazon.jp, ebay, or Yahoo Japan Auctions, but you'll pay out the ass for it.

EDIT: If you're desperate, you can check Nippon-Yasan, but be warned; They're kinda sketchy. I've ordered there before, and I will probably order there again. However, it should be as a last resort.

Ryuuroden

Because you don't like getting figures three months late?

Yeah, I am still waiting on my Ciel figure and guess what? I ordered Mikasa dx from them too LOOOOOOOL, not going to see her till 2016 hahahahhhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahhah,,,,,,sigh.

Zerojul

Noooooo~!

But it's my turn to be a tempter. So whaddya all think about the new Zone of the Enders: Anubis figure? I know I'm getting one.... :D........ :3 ....... :/

Looks awesome, but as always Sentinel doesn't joke with their pricing. It's not worse than their upcoming Dancouga, but at least Dancouga is a combiner :/ ...

So let me ask something about that Puzzle & Dragons Hera. Is that supposed to be a representation of the Goddess Hera? This design looks more like a Shiva or Kali, IMO.

Zerojul

Fuck. I was doing really well with not ordering, but Lightning showed up for only 3.5k. I never see her for under $60.

Those joints are ugly as sin but I know that Lightning will never get better figures than PAK.
I have a dream that Arcade Dissidia is huge enough to open up the path for a new line of nice FF figures.

Whoever Reycoenma MFC is on GAF, thanks for your comment :3 I just saw your post on MFC haha it's outdated and I prob should update it sometimes soon :)

chrono01

she used to go for 8k in the aftermarket lol. And there were plenty of them.

like i said before. Preordering is a risk but atleast its a guarantee!
I know, it's one of my earlier regrets. I remember her going up for pre-order too, and I decided against it. :/

Acid08

Banned
Yes. You can do that any time. But if you change payment method, you have to wait for a new payment request.

Cool, thanks! Gonna try to research the debit card stuff a bit more.

Actually maybe y'all can help. If I pay through Paypal using my debit card am I going to have to use Paypal's foreign exchange rates? Or do they just facilitate the transaction and it'll use the Visa rates/my bank's fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom