• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
About half of my figures come from eBay. Haven't gotten any bootlegs so far (or if I did, they were really well done and they successfully fooled me).

My only rule is to avoid any seller from mainland China.

Nah, B/B is still fine. If there's anything serious they'll make a note of it in the info column. Things like cigarette smells and whatnot. If anything is missing or busted, those items are usually C-grade.

Fuck this noise. Damn internet dropped out not long after posting and now what I wanted is gone.

Thanks anyway.

KAIs suck if you care about scale though.
I prefer XIII-2 Lightning as she is in scale with the old Play arts which were much better.
play_arts_height_difference_by_the_happy_skwid-d58xr32.jpg

I still want to get all 3 Lightnings because, well it's Lightning.

tauke

Glad that Amazon JP at least reply back to me that is not a generic feedback template 101.

Will give them one more try for future direct delivery. If such incident happened again, I'll just use Tenso instead as safety measure.

I also received the last 1/4 scale statue I'm buying for a while (I have some debt to take care of first) so nothing above $200 until sometime in 2016. But here he is, Mass Effect's Garrus Vakarian.

(I seriously need better lighting)
So what do you think of that Garrus? I've got Liara and Tali preordered but I'm still on the fence with him.

kierwynn

Ayesha popped up on amiami again tho she's been sold out everywhere since she came out, so I grabbed her. Shouldn't have canceled he before, but hey, I had her ordered at HLJ so I got her a little cheaper. :p Now just need lolgriffon's Escha to come out (and pls not be terrible).

Apparently Maiko Madoka is getting a reissue? (preorders start the 19th)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I want this!

omlet

Apparently Maiko Madoka is getting a reissue? (preorders start the 19th)
Pretty cool since she seems to be the hardest one to find from the maiko set.

I'm wondering about the timing of this. The rest of the set now all has release dates but only Sayaka and Kyouko are still in preorder phase, so it's kind of too late for this re-release to be that tipping point for someone to try to get the whole set. It's not like they're really doing Stronger a favor here.

On the other hand, people who started on the set and missed out on Madoka (or just wanted her regardless of going for the set or not) and were holding out to not have to pay the 20k aftermarket price are in luck!

Meyneth

Pretty cool since she seems to be the hardest one to find from the maiko set.

I'm wondering about the timing of this. The rest of the set now all has release dates but only Sayaka and Kyouko are still in preorder phase, so it's kind of too late for this re-release to be that tipping point for someone to try to get the whole set. It's not like they're really doing Stronger a favor here.

On the other hand, people who started on the set and missed out on Madoka (or just wanted her regardless of going for the set or not) and were holding out to not have to pay the 20k aftermarket price are in luck!
Yeah I know, you'd think that the people who want the set already have her on order somewhere. Maybe what they're trying to address is that she's hard to find, rather than her price being crazy high?

why dont you like fun

But...but you can always chat with me on Twitter or here :(

I think my biggest thing with Line or any of those chats would have to be the speed of the chat. Hard to respond to people when lots of chatting is going on. With Twitter and here I can easily quote someone or respond to them directly.

But...but you can always chat with me on Twitter or here :(

I think my biggest thing with Line or any of those chats would have to be the speed of the chat. Hard to respond to people when lots of chatting is going on. With Twitter and here I can easily quote someone or respond to them directly.

Our Line chat doesn't really move super fast though.

It's quite an enjoyable pace. It's actually kinda dead during the evening for me.

Our Line chat doesn't really move super fast though.

It's quite an enjoyable pace. It's actually kinda dead during the evening for me.

I wake up usually to several hundred missed. It moves quite quick but I just hop in whenever.

Also I'm hoping Lucina is delayed until June and we don't get that info until the middle of next week. I'm very specific about my delay hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom