• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

I was looking up information on the Hera-Ur figure and it's listed as a cooperation between GoodSmile and Phat!.

How likely is the September release date actually looking?

I was looking up information on the Hera-Ur figure and it's listed as a cooperation between GoodSmile and Phat!.

Yeah, Phat was originally listed as the maker on the MFC page.

As for the September
release, it's pretty likely.

chrono01

FINALLY!

CCzbmeSUMAAh0DG.jpg:orig
She's super-cute, but...

She's really cute but I'm not going down that im@s rabbit hole!
This.

I watched the anime, really enjoyed it, but I'm not about to track down and collect all of the girls [which I know I'd do if I purchased even one]. :/

It's strange how they're both listed as the manufacturer. However, considering each of them delay items constantly [especially Phat Company], a delay or two or three is virtually guaranteed.

Thanks! :D

I have two DC shelves, too. DC just seems to get more quality bishoujos. I think Marvel is really picky when it comes to final approval on things.

I'm not really a fan of DC. I like the Huntress but Marvel has better characters. I actually missed the delivery of my black Psylocke today and have Jubilee. I want Shadowcat, Storm, and Jean Grey. I doubt they'll ever do another Rogue so I'll count that one a miss. I just want the X-Men bishoujos.

I'm not really a fan of DC. I like the Huntress but Marvel has better characters. I actually missed the delivery of my black Psylocke today and have Jubilee. I want Shadowcat, Storm, and Jean Grey. I doubt they'll ever do another Rogue so I'll count that one a miss. I just want the X-Men bishoujos.

I prefer Marvel to DC as well, but a great-looking bishoujo cannot be missed. I'm looking forward to She-Hulk bishoujo this month. I think at some point I'm going to box up some of the DC bishoujos for a while so I can unbox some of the new girls waiting for their time to shine.

Meyneth

Yeah, Phat was originally listed as the maker on the MFC page.

As for the September
release, it's pretty likely.
It's strange how they're both listed as the manufacturer. However, considering each of them delay items constantly [especially Phat Company], a delay or two or three is virtually guaranteed.
If you look up the figure on gsc's site they list Phat as 'Cooperative help' or something, and GSC as the manufacturer.
It's almost the perfect storm for delay. Maybe get orchid seed to do the painting, and alter/flare to manufacture the bases or something. :/

chrono01

If you look up the figure on gsc's site they list Phat as 'Cooperative help' or something, and GSC as the manufacturer.
It's almost the perfect storm for delay. Maybe get orchid seed to do the painting, and alter/flare to manufacture the bases or something. :/
Now that's a recipe for disaster, haha.

Wait, do you or do you not want this figure to ever come out?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I watched the anime, really enjoyed it, but I'm not about to track down and collect all of the girls [which I know I'd do if I purchased even one]. :/
It's easy to stick to just one girl.

Now whether you stick to one figurine of said one girl is another matter entirely.

Acid08

Banned

Finished the MG Turn A Gundam. Lovely kit and it looks super great. One of the bigger MG kits too. Best shield of all time too. Can't wait for my Loran and Sochie figures to display with it~

chrono01

It's easy to stick to just one girl.

Now whether you stick to one figurine of said one girl is another matter entirely.
I'd like to think I'd be able to stop at one, but considering I'm collecting numerous different versions [not color variants, though] of the Seven Deadly Sins figures, I'm not so sure I'm doing well in that regard...

By the way, a new/recent picture of Sansei Muramasa - [Racing Ver.]. Is it just me, or does she look a lot less..."duck face-ish" in this one? I'm tempted again. :/

Also, that BODY!

Muzicfreq

Banned
I'd like to think I'd be able to stop at one, but considering I'm collecting numerous different versions [not color variants, though] of the Seven Deadly Sins figures, I'm not so sure I'm doing well in that regard...

By the way, a new/recent picture of Sansei Muramasa - [Racing Ver.]. Is it just me, or does she look a lot less..."duck face-ish" in this one? I'm tempted again. :/

Also, that BODY!

DAT BODY! We really need more dark skinned girls

seriously contemplating separating all the in stock stuff out from my order so I can ship them now. Fuuuuuuuu. I wish I could calculate how much splitting shipping would be.

Do it. I did that last night. Even separated stuff into other multiple orders. Got a payment request this morning and paid it away! Ami will do anything for da money

Acid08

Banned
Do it. I did that last night. Even separated stuff into other multiple orders. Got a payment request this morning and paid it away! Ami will do anything for da money

lol I'm a bit worried about that the shipping will end up being if I separate stuff :p I'm imagining everything together will be 10k+...

johnsmith

remember me
I hereby ban all talk of Hestia unless it's for an actual figure. I'll pm a mod that you're shitting the thread with offtopic conversation.

jk but seriously fuck her and her ribbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom