• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Unexpected arrival today, DHL said she'd be delivered on Monday but nope gamer girl had to arrive today, normally I'd be real happy but I was playing Dark Souls 2, was at the Iron Keep entering the fog door for Smelter when the door bell rang, in short I died for Nanami...

Anyway bunch of pics:

I think she's a bit rougher around the edges, was a huge pain in the ass to assemble, had to get the hairdryer out, has really bad hair seam lines (then again so did kirigiri) but she's still awesome, and the mini game console/wired poseable controllers and cables are super awesome. I've got her at eye level so it'll hide most of her flaws. If Kirigiri was an A+ this is a B-...

And some update shots of some of my shelves:

Bonus shot Looking down on all of creation:

Mad jelly over that megahouse risty and irma

“Fresh Pretty Cure” Yamabuki Inori, Aono Miki 1/10 Sekai Seifuku Sakusen by MegaHouse (preorder information)
MegaHouse reveals today information for “Fresh Pretty Cure” Yamabuki Inori and Aono Miki “Sekai Seifuku Sakusen” figures. Inori and Miki are proposed in a 1/10 scale, the former standing 15.5 cm tall and the latter 16.5 cm, sculpted by Nekomaru and with color by Taumokei.
megahouse_mikiinori-intro.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview: “Senjou no Valkyria 2: Gallia Ouritsushikan Gakkou” Aliasse 1/7 by Alter (preorder information)
Alter releases today the official preview for their “Senjou no Valkyria 2: Gallia Ouritsushikan Gakkou” Aliasse figure with a rich photo gallery and information about the figure. Sculpted in a 1/7 scale by Yagyuu Toshiyuki and based on an illustration by Raita, the figure stands 33 cm tall and will be up for pre-order starting from April 22nd, 2015.

Release date and price are still to be announced, though we can expect something relatively expensive considering details of the figure and the quite stunning base Aliasse is proposed with. Waiting for pre-orders to open, here’s the official preview released by Alter today.
alter_aliasseprev-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Puzzle & Dragons” Awoken Hera-Ur by Good Smile Company on preorder
Good Smile Company opens pre-orders today for their Awoken Hera-Ur from popular puzzle RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons”. The figure is sculpted by iTANDi and stands 26 cm tall. Hera-Ur is realized in collaboration with Phat! Company and comes with a detailed base featuring the “Puzzle & Dragons” emblem and with powerful flaming effects around her.

Awoken Hera-Ur is listed for a price of ¥15000 and has release date scheduled for September 2015. Good Smile Company lists the figure as a 1/8 scale in the official description, though the official product page lists Awoken Hera-Ur as an “other scales” piece, meaning that Hera-Ur is a non-scale figure which can be placed in the 1/8 scale range in terms of proportions.

With pre-order opening, Good Smile Company also released additional photos for Awoken Hera-Ur at their blog, which give us the chance to get a closer look at the figure and admire her details. Additional photos are available at the end of this article.
gsc_hera-1.jpg

===================================
img12_sm01_zoom.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10554.html
1000097210_4.jpg

1000097210_6.jpg

1000097210_8.jpg

1000097211_5.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10550.html
FIGURE-011281_01.jpg

FIGURE-011279_01.jpg

FIGURE-011280_02.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10551.html
1_20150417204845541.png

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10556.html
next_GSA.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10557.html
kuma01.png

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10558.html
3GfuZh.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9927.html
2015041800044657b.jpg
20150418000448189.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10559.html
12_201504181305527da.jpg

12_20150418131636e92.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10561.html
FIGURE-011296_02.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10553.html
CC114NXUkAEglYu.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10562.html
ukidr0afyP5sBb.jpg
Y0k364PZ8HgEb1.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10564.html
img_59993_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/65256/
sega_PSYCHOP-PASS_20150410_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/64206/
sega_shigure_20150409_01.jpg
sega_yudachi_20150409_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/64173/
N20150417AR_008.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/65541/
DSC_0738.jpg

DSC_0778.jpg

DSC_0787.jpg

DSC_07951.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg
DSC_07161.jpg

DSC_08281.jpg

DSC_08321.jpg
DSC_08341.jpg

DSC_08481.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

Other NSFW images within link
busho_20150417_03a.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/65706/
==================================
7ec62173.jpg
27bcf096.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43664027.html
7353b14d.jpg
9aa6f767.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43676955.html

Bloodember

Unexpected arrival today, DHL said she'd be delivered on Monday but nope gamer girl had to arrive today, normally I'd be real happy but I was playing Dark Souls 2, was at the Iron Keep entering the fog door for Smelter when the door bell rang, in short I died for Nanami...

Anyway bunch of pics:

I think she's a bit rougher around the edges, was a huge pain in the ass to assemble, had to get the hairdryer out, has really bad hair seam lines (then again so did kirigiri) but she's still awesome, and the mini game console/wired poseable controllers and cables are super awesome. I've got her at eye level so it'll hide most of her flaws. If Kirigiri was an A+ this is a B-...

And some update shots of some of my shelves:

Bonus shot Looking down on all of creation:

That's a pretty sweet collection.

Question for everyone:

Is $125.00 for Racing Miku Sepang edition a good price?

Bloodember

Seems a bit high. Is that including shipping?

Yes, includes shipping. It's on Amazon.com, it's from Samurai Japan Shop. Amazon.com has it also for $127.48 with free shipping but they are out of stock right now, since it hasn't been released yet.

Has anyone used eknightmedia.com? They have her for $111.99 with free shipping, preorder.

gokieks

But it's my turn to be a tempter. So whaddya all think about the new Zone of the Enders: Anubis figure? I know I'm getting one.... :D........ :3 ....... :/

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011289&page=top

iWB7zlHSS5Z6x.jpg

Man, I'd like to get that to go along with the RIOBOT Jehuty that I already have, but that price is ridiculous. Over twice what I paid for Jehuty, and while the quality of Jehuty is decent and I can justify ~10000 JPY, I really don't think it's good enough that I can justify over 20000...

Also, finally got my order of DETOLFs delivered last weekend, and went to work setting up the figures I'd bought but haven't had space to display (some of them, anyway, as I only have 1 new DETOLF set up until I can do some room rearrangement). Which means also taking some proper light box pictures:

GSC Saber Motored Cuirassier - As I already own both Distant Avalon and Golden Caliburn (the former being quite possibly my favorite figure), I'm familiar with GSC's quality on the Kawahara Takayuki sculpted Sabers, and this is no different. Looks wonderful.

GSC Saber Triumphant Excalibur - Same boat as above, but in terms of sculpt I think this is by far the weakest of the 4. Still quite good, but the others are just that much better.

Alphamax Alisa Ilinichina Amiella - Her eyes looks a bit off, which is disappointing. The sculpt and pose are quite good though.

GSC Ciel Alencon - I debated getting this for quite some time because I have no attachment to the source material at all and it costs a pretty penny, but in the end I gave in. The pose looks great, the sword is cool, and I'm apparently a sucker for the frowning-in-concentration facial expression.

Max Factory Mari Illustrious - This is far from being the most exciting figure, but I love her smile. Simple and elegant.

Kotobukiya Sakuya Mode:Seraphim - Tony Taka character design, and massive angel wings. It's like a figure designed specifically for me. I do wish it was smaller than 1/6 though, because this thing is gigantic. So much so that it barely fit into a DETOLF shelf, and looks kind of bad because it reaches the top. I ended up having to put it on top of my DETOLF for display.

GSC Kuroyukihime - Not angel wings, but almost as good. This looks fantastic, made all the better thanks to getting it for a steal.

Kotobukiya Sinon - I quite liked SAO despite its faults, but surprisingly this is the first and only SAO figure I own thanks to the other characters just being not all that visually interesting in design. I quite like this pose.

Max Factory Tharja - I'm rather less enamored with this figure than most, but it is pretty nice.

And I guess might as well post some pictures of the DETOLFs:

Ryuuroden

Man, I'd like to get that to go along with the RIOBOT Jehuty that I already have, but that price is ridiculous. Over twice what I paid for Jehuty, and while the quality of Jehuty is decent and I can justify ~10000 JPY, I really don't think it's good enough that I can justify over 20000...

Also, finally got my order of DETOLFs delivered last weekend, and went to work setting up the figures I'd bought but haven't had space to display (some of them, anyway, as I only have 1 new DETOLF set up until I can do some room rearrangement). Which means also taking some proper light box pictures:

GSC Saber Motored Cuirassier - As I already own both Distant Avalon and Golden Caliburn (the former being quite possibly my favorite figure), I'm familiar with GSC's quality on the Kawahara Takayuki sculpted Sabers, and this is no different. Looks wonderful

GSC Saber Triumphant Excalibur - Same boat as above, but in terms of sculpt I think this is by far the weakest of the 4. Still quite good, but the others are just that much better.

Alphamax Alisa Ilinichina Amiella - Her eyes looks a bit off, which is disappointing. The sculpt and pose are quite good though.

GSC Ciel Alencon - I debated getting this for quite some time because I have no attachment to the source material at all and it costs a pretty penny, but in the end I gave in. The pose looks great, the sword is cool, and I'm apparently a sucker for the frowning-in-concentration facial expression.

Max Factory Mari Illustrious - this is far from being the most exciting figure, but I love her smile. Simple and elegant.

Kotobukiya Sakuya Mode:Seraphim - Tony Taka character design, and massive angel wings. It's like a figure designed specifically for me. I do wish it was smaller than 1/6 though, because this thing is gigantic. So much so that it barely fit into a DETOLF shelf, and looks kind of bad because it reaches the top. I ended up having to put it on top of my DETOLF for display.

GSC Kuroyukihime - not angel wings, but almost as good. This looks fantastic, made all the better thanks to getting it for a steal.

Kotobukiya Sinon - I quite liked SAO despite its faults, but surprisingly this is the first and only SAO figure I own thanks to the other characters just being not all that visually interesting in design. I quite like this pose.

Max Factory Tharja - I'm rather less enamored with this figure than most, but it is pretty nice.

That's a quality collection right there.

Zerojul

GSC Saber Motored Cuirassier - As I already own both Distant Avalon and Golden Caliburn (the former being quite possibly my favorite figure), I'm familiar with GSC's quality on the Kawahara Takayuki sculpted Sabers, and this is no different. Looks wonderful

Max Factory Mari Illustrious - this is far from being the most exciting figure, but I love her smile. Simple and elegant.

GSC Kuroyukihime - not angel wings, but almost as good. This looks fantastic, made all the better thanks to getting it for a steal.

Awesome stuff, congrats !!!
And I totally agree on that Anubis. As much as I love Z.O.E, there's no way I can justify 20k for that.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Recently bought a place and have a dedicated nerd room again. Here is my perverted figure collection. Still have some stuff boxed up but I didn't want this stuff taking over the room, so the majority will be limited to the detolfs. Didn't want to wire it up with LED lights and there's plenty of light with the lights on, but I put in some battery-powered LED lights from IKEA. Will probably pick up two more to use in each case next time I'm there.

16567209404_885f259b8d_b.jpg

Close-up. There's Tekken Alisa and Lili figures on the top that are obscured from view in this angle.

There's a couple more figures around the room.

Does anyone from the UK have experience pre-ordering with Eye on Asia at all? I ordered the Aniplex Devil Homura figure from them back in May last year (aside from Rightstuf it was literally the only place that had her available to ship to the UK at the time) and fully paid for it in advance. Had them say that it'll likely be shipped out early April but still nothing and they won't reply to e-mails about it either.

It's irritating since I could have just not bothered pre-ordering, bought from Nippon Yasan like usual and still had it arrive by now (not to mention probably costing less).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So if the Cindy Gal figures are grouped by their units from the anime I guess I'll be waiting a while since asterisk were the last ones formed.

kierwynn

Forever delayed Nanami arrived today.

Wasn't that hard to place together, the wires connecting the controllers threw me up for a loop but besides that, she's pretty damn impressive.

Bonus pic of Danganronpa collection (minus Hajime):

Ready to have her- she looks good! I've debated seperating my order, but feel like at this point I might as well wait, especially since idk if anything else from my order is actually releasing or not besides Sorey.

Acid08

Banned
Forever delayed Nanami arrived today.

Wasn't that hard to place together, the wires connecting the controllers threw me up for a loop but besides that, she's pretty damn impressive.

Bonus pic of Danganronpa collection (minus Hajime):
Ahhhhh she looks great! So excited to get her this week :)

Does anyone from the UK have experience pre-ordering with Eye on Asia at all? I ordered the Aniplex Devil Homura figure from them back in May last year (aside from Rightstuf it was literally the only place that had her available to ship to the UK at the time) and fully paid for it in advance. Had them say that it'll likely be shipped out early April but still nothing and they won't reply to e-mails about it either.

It's irritating since I could have just not bothered pre-ordering, bought from Nippon Yasan like usual and still had it arrive by now (not to mention probably costing less).

Preordered something from them last year, and it never came. They did cancel the preorder after I requested them to do so.

This looks so good, it's going to be so hard to resist.

Already bought.

Ooh. Chiaki arrived! She has a pretty big box!

L-LEWD!

You have things I want! Dat Saber Zero!

Also, that Sakuya is fucking HUGE.

Another month, another "where the hell am I going to display her" moment, but she sure is beautiful, and although from different origins, goes really well with Sonja. Can't wait for the Valkyrie...

Sideshow is doing another Premium Format Sonja, aren't they?

There's a couple more figures around the room.

Whoa, is that one of the Witchblade Masane Amaha figures? I see you decided to forgo the base. I bought the Alter one, myself. Love it.

Hey guys, I was looking at the stuff Crunchyroll updated and I see Nekomonogatari Black and Tsukimonogatari. They don't sound familiar, is this new stuff?

was in target today and saw some amiibos are getting marked down to $10.
Smash Brothers: Mario
Mario Party: Peach, Yoshi

I think there were like 2 more. Thought about buying, but im in a light spending mode

so weird for me to skip purchases...

Acid08

Banned
Hey guys, I was looking at the stuff Crunchyroll updated and I see Nekomonogatari Black and Tsukimonogatari. They don't sound familiar, is this new stuff?
Neko is the stuff about Hanekawa during Golden Week. Has been out for a bit. Tsuki was late last year, it's the latest in the timeline.

gokieks

Great stuff you got but....KYH is supposed to have antennae! Wheres her adorable hairtennas?

You're right, I completely missed that piece. Fixed!

Also, that Sakuya is fucking HUGE.

It really is. The OCD part of me is incredibly annoyed that I can't put it inside a DETOLF like all my other figures. Thankfully, I also have the other Koto Mode:Seraphim Sayuka, which, while only 1/8 scale, is still really tall, so I'll have a matching pair whenever I figure out where to put a pair of DETOLFs together.

Since UPS decided to be bad at their jobs and break my detolf, I'm a little SOL. Sucks.

Anyone have any suggestions? IKEA would be nice, if their shipping costs weren't ridiculous.

chrono01

I'm so relieved I didn't hesitate in pre-ordering that Sansei Muramasa [Racing Ver.] from HLJ yesterday. She's on "Order Stop" again and sold out everywhere. Her newest picture really showcases her changed face. It's so much better now. I'm a little worried, considering this is my first Orca Toys figure, but from what I've read they're pretty consistent with their quality.

Here's a before/after picture of her face improvement.

4eZTiKu.jpg

Come to me, Sansei Muramasa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom