• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I really like that Celia. Don't know the character (gonna look into the show) but the figure itself is nice.

Walkure Romanze was a fun show, if a little fan-servicey. But what isn't these days?

Of course, this is the first figure I've seen from the series appropriately clothed, so it's something different. I really like her, but have a feeling that her price is going to be ghastly.

Is the anime even worth watching? I can't even get through the first episode -_- lol

It actually is worth watching. The first episode really isn't representative of the rest of the series. Mio sucks the entire way through though. Bombless convinced me to watch the show and I definitely enjoyed it. It's only 12 episodes. Everyone should go watch Walkure Romanze.

I got her in my last AmiAmi shipment. Forgot I even ordered her lolololol. It looks pretty rad. Also pretty small.

I'm stuck using SAL until my country gets its shit together economically.
Good! I'm glad that it's small, I've been having a bit trouble finding new spots lately. I almost had to rearrange a whole shelf just so I could fit Phat Satsuki in there.

Acid08

Banned
hIE1410952328.jpeg

Will she actually come out next month? Wait, don't answer that :D

george_us

Most of what I've been buying are past releases.
I know that feel. Batshit would be an appropriate way to describe my spending when I first got into this hobby. It feels like I've caught up though. I only have five figures on preorder for the rest of the year. Last year I had five in the month of December alone.

Giolon

We need more figures of Luka, aka best Vocaloid.

I agree. Especially since I was disappointed in the Tony Taka version. I bought it mainly because I wanted to help contribute to the market for figures of her in the hopes that more would come down the line. We see how that worked out...

And yet, there's still multiple Miku's coming out every year.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I get a feeling that I should finish reading the manga first before I preorder the figure... We'll see!
Well I just watched the anime adaption which was terrible. Some try to convince me that the manga is better (and thus also the portrayal of the MC) but I have better things to do than read a story I've already experienced and didn't enjoy.

Replicant

]I know that feel. Batshit would be an appropriate way to describe my spending when I first got into this hobby[/B]. It feels like I've caught up though. I only have five figures on preorder for the rest of the year. Last year I had five in the month of December alone.

I'm at this stage right now and I hate it. Because I'm not sure if something that I get is gonna be authentic or counterfeit. Luckily so far all of them has been authentic.

I want that Miku but I hesitated now preorder has closed at AmiAmi. God. Damn. It. I hate when that happens. Now I have to pre-order at Amazon Japan, which is more expensive and probably won't deliver where I live. God. Damn. It X 10. Also, WTF? Counterfeit already before it's out?

Speaking of, I remember you guys posted that SH Figuarts figure of Gold Seiya. Am I imagining things or was it real? If so, mind if I get a link? Thank you!

Kaito is okay, but he's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind getting more Kaito variants.

By the way, there are still a bunch of nendos on Amiami preowned right now since last night:
Aigis 4.7k
Eren 5.1k (lol)
Kyoko Sakura 3.9k
Sayaka Miki 3.5k
Sakura Miku 2013 5.7k

I should get Sayaka and Kyoko since I have Madoka and Homura already, but ehh they're okay.

There were a lot of cute nendo's when that update happened, Ireally wanted to get the Asuna, Etna and flonne nendo's but unless something is a must have wish list item I can add random cute things to my orders, the next months are awful :p lol

Muzicfreq

Banned
Plans Changed. Time to watch Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.
With that said, this doesn't look bad at all.
FIGURE-006934.jpg

...... what the fuck?
Nendroid
HOB-FIG-6141.jpg

Non Nendroid
TOY-RBT-0098.jpg

O_O Even the Tank and chopper

And finally probably the most bland and boring and expensive Motoko figure I have seen so far. For around the low low price of 17200
FIG-MOE-2561.jpg

And finally probably the most bland and boring and expensive Motoko figure I have seen so far. For around the low low price of 17200

That Motoko doesn't actually look too bad to me. Certainly not the worst I've seen. The price is hilarious, though. Personally, I have the Alter x Vice one, and she's great, even though a bit small.

It's almost every character in the whole series. It's fucking awesome, but it ends up being one of the reasons why it's not brought over to the west often.

It apparently got popular enough for Viz to start rereleasing the Stardust Crusaders manga. I plowed through the first two series before the Stardust Crusaders anime began.

Hi, FigureGAF. I need to apologise. When I was lurking I picked up a 2020 Samurai from a link in one of the threads (I think OT2?) before we found out she was getting a recolour and while the prices were still reasonably sane. Nobody else had shown up to claim her, but I felt kind of bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom