• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

was bored paging through items and came across nuclear fusion rin kagamine for 6k on mandarake. Shining Wizard and/or Rin Kagamine fans... buy this thing.

She's one of my favorites.

The primary reason I never got this Rin figure is that she just looks kind of spaced out and bored at the same time.

I have the corresponding V.N.02 Miku that I used to absolutely love but am now a little bored by. There was a fantastic image of the day on MFC of her recently though:

I always hoped that there would be a Luka in the same vein as these two, but alas she never materialized.

Isn't she like super itty bitty?
Yep. 1/8 my ass. They're closer to 1/10.

I couldn't care less about Black Rock Shooter but I would pay good money for this figma and her ridiculous weapon
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/3464/figma+Insane+Black+Rock+Shooter.html

Wait until you see the White Rock Shooter Figma

PixieStix1297167233.jpeg

Shun

Do Nendoroid from Good Smile get reprint?

I really want to get Yoko and Alter Momohime but price is really high.

I want Yoko for the second head so I can stick in on an SD Gundam.

chrono01

Do Nendoroid from Good Smile get reprint?

I really want to get Yoko and Alter Momohime but price is really high.

I want Yoko for the second head so I can stick in on an SD Gundam.
Yes, GSC often re-release Nendoroid, so I wouldn't worry about that. They've even been known to re-release limited/exclusive Nendoroid, so the standard versions are even more likely.

Concerning the Yoko Nendoroid specifically, I believe she was listed pretty high during a poll for "wanted" Nendoroid re-releases, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Acid08

Banned
That's because of how amiami lists preowned things (they often activate the page listing before actually adding the preowned stock) so it's more their fault than FIS'.
I notice I get FIS notifications sometimes like, 10-15 minutes after the item goes up. For in demand stuff that can suck. Only happens sometimes though. Weird site.

Shun

Yes, GSC often re-release Nendoroid, so I wouldn't worry about that. They've even been known to re-release limited/exclusive Nendoroid, so the standard versions are even more likely.

Concerning the Yoko Nendoroid specifically, I believe she was listed pretty high during a poll for "wanted" Nendoroid re-releases, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Yoko is more likely to get a remake than a reprint. She is by far the most fragile and hardest to pose Nendo I own.

Oh wow that's good news. I guess I'll keep tabs and see when it does. I'm guessing Momohime isn't as lucky then.

I saw this and I thought this would be good use for the second head and my Gunner Zaku Warrior.

Giolon

I think it's one of those that will get better with time. Also, a badass nurse wielding a katana. It doesn't get better than that.

It also doesn't hurt that I love Shōji Sato's art.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's probably the least of the reasons you (or anyone) wants to buy that figure. ;)~

So I watched episode two of "Triage X" today, and it makes me want this even more.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-010031&page=top

Beams of light can rot in hell, though. I'm almost tempted to drop the show [similar to what I did with "The Testament of Sister New Devil"] and wait for the Blu-ray. :/

I thought the same when I saw the first episode but there was another character that I don't recall who it was, that I rather get a figure of.

chrono01

Speaking of, are you getting the Mio figure, chrono? I've had my eye on it.
The one from Dwell? Nope, I'm passing.

The anime is fun enough, but I don't feel enough of a connection to want/need to own figures of the characters. It also doesn't help that I'm not entirely familiar with Dwell and their quality control. It's the same reason I haven't pre-ordered their Selvaria Bles, I just don't know if the end-result will be as nice as the prototype.

Now if Alter/Max Factory were to release something, maybe...

SBeams of light can rot in hell, though. I'm almost tempted to drop the show [similar to what I did with "The Testament of Sister New Devil"] and wait for the Blu-ray. :/

The anime is fun enough, but I don't feel enough of a connection to want/need to own figures of the characters. It also doesn't help that I'm not entirely familiar with Dwell and their quality control. It's the same reason I haven't pre-ordered their Selvaria Bles, I just don't know if the end-result will be as nice as the prototype.
Chrono pls ;_;

Railyn

Neo Member
Ugh, I can't believe I'm browsing around for a figure to toss into my April order, because I'm convinced Lucina's going to be delayed. :/

How far I've sunk from my original rules...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Now if Alter/Max Factory were to release something, maybe...

I hear you. I don't know anything about Dwell, however I do want a Mio. Hopefully more get announced soon from some more reliable names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom