• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Yeah, I think I'll go for the red version.
Watch the red version be an event/limited exclusive. >_<

Also, Aliasse available at HLJ for a cheaper price than both AmiAmi and HS.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20375?utm_source=My+Figure&utm_medium=PROD&utm_campaign=My+Figure

Wait, WHAT!?

Speaking of that white Sansei Muramasa, Moeyo has a new preview of her up and it definitely looks like they fixed her face. She...looks...AMAZING! Her face is super-adorable now. <3

Definitely NSFW [mostly ads on the side]

raven777

That's a lot better than the original one. A LOT better.

seems like blue and red have almost same face?

Wait, WHAT!?

Speaking of that white Sansei Muramasa, Moeyo has a new preview of her up and it definitely looks like they fixed her face. She...looks...AMAZING! Her face is super-adorable now. <3

Definitely NSFW [mostly ads on the side]

I agree she is improved from the first reveal, but I still can't stand that face...

chrono01

That's a lot better than the original one. A LOT better.

seems like blue and red have almost same face?

I agree she is improved from the first reveal, but I still can't stand that face...
No worries, can't please everyone. I think it's cute, though. Love that pout. I just didn't like how her cheeks looked too...inflamed in the earlier shots. They trimmed it down considerably in the newest sculpt/pictures, so I'm thoroughly-pleased. Here's hoping she makes the release date for next month...

And yeah, the red/blue versions have the same face. Personally, I have a feeling the red version will be an exclusive. :/

raven777

No worries, can't please everyone. I think it's cute, though. Love that pout. I just didn't like how he cheeks looked too...puffy, they trimmed it down considerably in the newest sculpt/pictures. I'm thoroughly pleased.

And yeah, the red/blue versions have the same face. Personally, I have a feeling the red version will be an exclusive. :/

I like what they were trying to go with the white one's expression, but it's shame the execution wasn't as good as I would have hoped for. But the improvement from initial reveal to the new one is huge.

The only Muramasa I might get at the moment is the Nisei one my Wing.

Thank you for your continued support of Good Smile Company products.

We regret to inform you that orders of the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP product, 'Nendoroid Sakura Miku: Bloomed in Japan (Second Release)' will have their release date delayed. We apologise to everyone who has been waiting for their product to be delivered, but orders are now scheduled to start shipping out from August 2015 onward.

Delayed from starting to ship from May 2015 to August 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Sakura Miku: Bloomed in Japan (Second Release)

Unfortunately it has taken considerably longer than anticipated to stabilize the production line of our newly established figure factory in Japan, which has caused this delay. We know many fans have been patiently waiting for their product to arrive, and we apologise for the delay and any inconvenience it may cause, and hope for your understanding in the matter.

Applications for Nendoroid Sakura Miku: Bloomed in Japan through the Furusato Nouzei system are scheduled to ship out from late May 2015.

(Goodsmile)

Booooo

chrono01

I like what they were trying to go with the white one's expression, but it's shame the execution wasn't as good as I would have hoped for. But the improvement from initial reveal to the new one is huge.

The only Muramasa I might get at the moment is the Nisei one my Wing.
Nisei shows great promise. The sculpt already looks fantastic, so if Wing can nail the painting on it...instant pre-order. I'll probably own them all.

I currently have:

Sansei Muramasa - Maid Ver. [Max Factory]
Sansei Muramasa [Wing]
Sansei Muramasa - Oasis Ver. [Amakuni]
Ashikaga Chachamaru - DX Ver. [Wing]

And the Sansei Muramasa - Bunny Ver. [Wing] and Racing Ver. [White] [Orca Toys] on pre-order. I'll likely do the same once Nisei is made available too.

It's really something else, considering I have no idea what the source material is about. I just really like their designs, which isn't surprising considering it's Namaniku ATK who's behind it.

Pushed from April to...

November

734efad594231a4c1795cddc6cc854ee.jpg

Thank you for your continued support of Good Smile Company products.

We regret to inform you that the Good Smile Company 'GearTribe Hatsune Miku GT Project 2014 Ver.' has had some structural issues in development, and it has been determined that we require more time to continue development and solve the issues. The product was originally scheduled to be released in April 2015, however we will be pushing the release back to November 2015.

We know that many fans have been patiently waiting for the release of this product, and promise that we will do our very best to create a product that you will be proud to own once it has been released. Please accept out apologies for the delay, as well as for any inconvenience it may cause you.

(Goodsmile)

Theonik

Does the GSC online store accept cancellations? Was thinking about pondering Max Factory Plamya.
Edit: Apparently not. Anyone have experience with this?

chrono01

14,800 yen + EMS is pretty hard a pill to swallow then :/
Yeah, her cost is pretty high. Nice-looking figure, but in my personal opinion not worth the price [even more so given her relatively simple pose].

You could always hold out/wait for Alter's version, although the colors are definitely more "muted" compared to Max Factory's version and, given their recent prices, there's no guarantee she'll be much cheaper than Max Factory's offering. :/

Also, AmiAmi now has Inshun Hozoin listed as a "Late May" release. What happened to the 4/23 release date, Alter?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...9$s_maker=Alter$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Theonik

Yeah, her cost is pretty high. Nice-looking figure, but in my personal opinion not worth the price [even more so given her relatively simple pose].

You could always hold out/wait for Alter's version, although the colors are definitely more "muted" compared to Max Factory's version and, given their recent prices, there's no guarantee she'll be much cheaper than Max Factory's offering. :/
I was planning on buying them both anyway. But GSC's store is so shit. Exclusives are really the worst.

chrono01

I was planning on buying them both anyway. But GSC's store is so shit. Exclusives are really the worst.
Wow, both huh? Must be a fan!

Exclusives are indeed unfortunate, especially when they're of characters you love that otherwise get very little exposure.

RMI

Banned
im going to start collecting monogatari figures

help

Well you can get Koto's Shinobu and Hachikuji for reasonable prices on Mandarake. GSC Shinobu will cost you twice as much but she's worth every penny IMO.

If you want the pervy GSC Hachikuji she shows up on AmiAmi preowned often. I used to see Black Hanekawa pretty regularly too, but not sure what her prices are like.

Good luck with Senjougahara and Kanbaru. Same thing with Tsukihi depending on what color you want.

Nadeko and Karen don't have good figs, IMO, so that'll save you some pain.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a question about amiami orders now that Lucina is delayed :(

I posted it in the action figure thread but this thread has more amiami customers, can someone help me with an answer?

Here is the post

They should move her out of the April order and into a new June order without you needing to do anything. You'll get an email from them informing you of the delay and that's when your order should have changed.

Rootbeer

Banned
They should move her out of the April order and into a new June order without you needing to do anything. You'll get an email from them informing you of the delay and that's when your order should have changed.

I'm so glad it works this way... never had an item delayed before that was in an order with non-delayed items... so I wasn't sure

thanks!

omlet

553711A23A3CDB000E

september
19.8k+tax

I wouldn't buy a figure of her for 1.98k
except maybe to flip
... such a terrible character and stupid looking figure.

Was the first batch from a Chinese factory or something? Why the delay when the first set went out already? I mean, I don't really care about the delay that much but I'm curious.

im going to start collecting monogatari figures

help

Well, you can be like me and order the upcoming Shinobu figure from Alter and nothing else from monogatari. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/166937

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom