• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliasse's price is ridiculous. I can get like 13 prize figures with that money.

What I'm sure happened was that Alter spent a good while trying to balance that piece of shit before they said fuck it, and just added the obelisk for stability. Ta-da! 20k. Obelisks ain't cheap, yo.

I've been keeping an eye on her. Seems like she shows up anywhere from $40-$60. $40 doesn't happen often though.

Actually after looking around I see people charging around $80. Thats laughable.

She shot up in price while the anime aired. Dunno if I should just wait for a re-release or just get it for $50

Bloodember

553711A23A3CDB000E

september
19.8k+tax
I'd love to get her, but that price is stopping me.

kierwynn

welp Luke was delayed. I had hoped, since he was a rerelease, we wouldn't have this issue, but alas. Now just need confirmation on Lucina delay (tho still gotta wait for my April order even if that was announced in the next few days cause dumb Sorey isn't til the 27th).

welp Luke was delayed. I had hoped, since he was a rerelease, we wouldn't have this issue, but alas. Now just need confirmation on Lucina delay (tho still gotta wait for my April order even if that was announced in the next few days cause dumb Sorey isn't til the 27th).

Was Luke another one from Alter?

kewlmyc

You guys slay me sometimes.

"Everything got delayed till next month. Time to order some random stuff so I have something coming in this month."

I'm guilty of it as well.

Acid08

Banned
Right on. Hope to see some cool pictures with those. I really like Figmas and the displays you can make with them.

I have this ordered to pair with the Racing Miku Mirai

and want to get a couple of these to go with Persona Figmas.

I'll def be taking some pictures. Just need to get a Senjougahara figma to make it complete.

And that mini arcade machine is so cool.

poor Eren's been delayed to July lol

Also, Chrom is going to come out before Lucina haha

cue everyone starting to look for new figures to buy this month

I feel like I'd killed everyones dreams :'( I feel your pain 3 of my figures from this month have already been delayed and I expect the announcement of my giant kirino being delayed this week :(

darklin0

Banned
Racing Miku 2014 delayed till July and Figma Lucina delayed till June

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4089/Release+Date+Changes+for+April+2015+Products.html
Finally! I can order all the preowned stuff with zero disregard for my well being. Thank you based GSC.

What I'm sure happened was that Alter spent a good while trying to balance that piece of shit before they said fuck it, and just added the obelisk for stability. Ta-da! 20k. Obelisks ain't cheap, yo.
Pretty sure it the obelisk will be hollow. They just want all the money.

Railyn

Neo Member
Racing Miku 2014 delayed till July and Figma Lucina delayed till June

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4089/Release+Date+Changes+for+April+2015+Products.html

Awww...I have both preordered. My first Miku's already paid on crunchy though, so I don't have to worry about her messing up my July order.

And at least Lucina's going to be in June at the earliest instead of May.

Actually, I should forget about stuffing a few things in my April order since May will nuke me with orders from GSC and AmiAmi...along with my trips to ACEN and Momocon. Even if my items in May get delayed, I'm eventually going to pay for those figures adding up to
~50,000
yen eventually, lol.

There, I guess I kind of feel better about not seeing either Miku or Lucina anytime soon. T___T

chrono01

Yeah, she looks nice. Pre-orders start on Friday too [Japan time].

The original/white version kind of grew on me though, especially the latest picture. I'm not sure if it's lighting or the angle, but her face looks better to me. Not only that but the white contrasts well with her dark skin. I have her pre-ordered and can't see myself double-dipping with the blue version, but I agree that she looks great.

Sansei, by herself, looks good. It's impossible for her to look any way else.

I still feel the red version looks better than the blue [seen here: NSFW], as I feel the color suits her better. Still, the blue version is looking really good.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, she looks nice. Pre-orders start on Friday too [Japan time].

The original/white version kind of grew on me though, especially the latest picture. I'm not sure if it's lighting or the angle, but her face looks better to me. Not only that but the white contrasts well with her dark skin. I have her pre-ordered and can't see myself double-dipping with the blue version, but I agree that she looks great.

Sansei, by herself, looks good. It's impossible for her to look any way else.

I still feel the red version looks better than the blue [seen here: NSFW], as I feel the color suits her better. Still, the blue version is looking really good.

Yeah, I think I'll go for the red version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom