• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
I expect the "stain" was probably just some super light smudge or mark considering how picky amiami is. I bet a few seconds with a mr clean magic eraser probably fixed it right up for whoever bought it, but still kind of makes you think.

antibolo

Banned
Pristine figures in damaged boxes are the best deal.

Unless you're one of those nutjobs who display their figures in their packaging.
amiibo collectors lol

Zombine

Banned
Here's an example from a while back

BpOXUUlIAAAeIPq.png

sigh.... really want this fig, but not like this.

hG7FDtJ.gif

I expect the "stain" was probably just some super light smudge or mark considering how picky amiami is. I bet a few seconds with a mr clean magic eraser probably fixed it right up for whoever bought it, but still kind of makes you think.

How much does that Motoko go for now anyway? I bought her at release for like, $50, if that. She's a beauty. A bit small , though.

Theonik

you could pay me good money to handle hazardous waste and I still wouldnt do it
You are not working at AmiAmi though.

As mentioned, they only do it for C-grade items.
I was looking at C items but I never saw it. I wasn't looking there.

:Theonik~
I was thinking about ordering 3-5 of them and then giving the spares away in the spirit of good Samaritanism.
No person should have to live without Makoto in their lives. NO ONE.

Muzicfreq

Banned
You are not working at AmiAmi though.

I was looking at C items but I never saw it. I wasn't looking there.

I was thinking about ordering 3-5 of them and then giving the spares away in the spirit of good Samaritanism.
No person should have to live without Makoto in their lives. NO ONE.
... you must be joking right?

souhait

Neo Member
Alter's Luke and Nendo Elsa switched places for me this month. It's a good thing Luke's already paid for because I have to pay for Syaoran in May.

Has anyone ever bought anything from e2046's Gathering line? If they do a decent job I'm thinking about getting that Sailor Moon Crystal GK. Bandai has pushed me into bootleg country.

Uraizen

Banned
EDIT: Another new OT! Have fun guys. I apologize for disrupting your thread with amiibo talk and silly images. I won't bother you again.

Goodbye.

Now this is just petty and childish. I've lurked long enough to know your most frequent contributions were just defending amiibos and posting reaction gifs to those who don't like them. That was an unnecessary edit and it's as if you want the majority to see you as some victim and stay out of this thread in fear of being bullied. These are just good people who got tired of your antics. A lot of the quotes you picked were just people criticizing the amiibos coming out and you're using those as examples of... what? Not everybody in here hates them.

Now you can either man up, accept that not everybody has to like what you like, and not try to purposely make others look bad. Or you can accept the fact not everybody has to like what you do, post anyway, and ignore those who don't like them. It's not like other figures are immune to being put on blast either. This honest to God is some high school levels of pettiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom