• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's rough, but it's a wonderful community! Plus I've sent quite a few people over here with my recommendations. ;)

Even if PyreHD wasn't a scammer, he was annoying as hell. He would self advertise constantly with incredibly vague banners that led people to keep asking the same questions over and over. It was tiresome, and he ignored those who requested that he cut down on the number of posts or clarify his signage.

Aren't they like making a figure for like every JoJo character out there at this point?

It certainly seems like they will. It feels like the series is at the height of popularity.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Even if PyreHD wasn't a scammer, he was annoying as hell. He would self advertise constantly with incredibly vague banners that led people to keep asking the same questions over and over. It was tiresome, and he ignored those who requested that he cut down on the number of posts or clarify his signage.

Yeah, I bet FigureGAF would love reading through that saga. This is what I had to deal with in a nutshell:

cfk0rs2.png

There's a Miku POP???!

Yuck. I don't even want to see what it looks like. (No, really, please don't post pics)

Don't post pics, eh?

Diggeh.... Ain't nobody can tell you what to do with your money. You buy whatever waifus and husbandos you like.

you're not my real dad

antibolo

Banned
Now that my family members know that I collect figures I'm scared that they may at some unknown future point in time give me one of those awful POP figures as a birthday/christmas present and that I will be forced to pretend to like it.

I.. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. I'm scared.

Now that my family members know that I collect figures I'm scared that they may some day gift me one of those awful POP figures and that I will be forced to pretend to like it.

I have a few of them. Certain ones are neat.
Most of them are shit

Now that my family members know that I collect figures I'm scared that they may at some unknown future point in time give me one of those awful POP figures as a birthday/christmas present and that I will be forced to pretend to like it.

tumblr_nmv5qeZZcO1uo77uno1_500.gif

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Surrender.

kewlmyc

Hey guys. I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior in this thread. I got a bit frustrated at all the one-sided posts. I very rarely lose my cool, but you have to admit it was a bit harsh. I've been dealing with a lot of problems as the new head of AmiiboGAF, including a GAFer scamming a good chunk of members with a fraudulent website, and I didn't mean to take it out on you.

I pop in from time to time with a cute figure pickup and a silly GIF, but I had no idea you thought I was being facetious. It was never my intention to upset anyone or make you feel uncomfortable at my posts. I thought a lot of you already knew I wasn't that kind of guy. I'm in it for the lighthearted fun.

Thank you very much for hearing me out. Managing multiple large communities has made my #1 rule NO DRAMA ALLOWED. I'll cut down on the random gifs and stick to figure posts. Add me again on MFC if you want to dig it. *salute*

Let there be peace!

Never sensed any negative vibes from your posts, at least the ones I've read. You might be looking too far into this. It's just an Internet forum. Distance yourself if you have to. No need to get stressed over NeoGAF posts.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Never sensed any negative vibes from your posts, at least the ones I've read. You might be looking too far into this. It's just an Internet forum. Distance yourself if you have to. No need to get stressed over NeoGAF posts.

Better safe than sorry! I can't be starting gang wars between my communities. Gotta keep using FunkoGAF/AmiiboGAF to bring in new (Action) Figure GAF recruits. ;)

Muzicfreq

Banned

My family knows me too well. Either
A. Ask what I would want
B. Give me the money to buy it since I'm a picky ass person

Seems to be going over well with the fan base:

iMsK2aajjTbig.jpg
Lol priceless

A character I want, a simple but effective pose, cool base. Good details

Face made of Play-dough and $175...fuck off
Play-dough, Ploy-stone, they're all the same.

Let there be peace!
dig

Man, fuck polystone.
Not literally I hope

Whooooa a real metal chain.
See, this guy gets it.

Why did they make a statue of Delsin? He was such a shitty character. I'd pay $175 for a well-sculpted Fetch statue.
Because vidya games

cajunator

Banned
This has just been scored :

Was a bit on the expensive side, but Aegis was lonely without her nee-san. What's a guy gonna do ?

Also, as a member of the Sakura Taisen defense force, I beg you, please someone click her and add her to your cart :

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...title=Nendoroid$pagemax=30$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

bumping to find Sakura a home (I already did)

Theres an anime/gaming store that recently opened here and an entire wall of it is dedicated to Funko pops.

antibolo

Banned
There's a tabletop gaming shop near my place that seems to be gradually turning more and more into a Funko POP and My Little Pony plush store as time goes on.

pretty sure that one went out of business.

Yea

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to say anything for the servers I do apologize I have been working and keeping up on lot of new animes out there. I still don't have any good news about opening the store yet. I still don't have no money to get it started back uobi need your help to get the store up and running. I heard your crys. And I miss everyone of your wonderful smiles. But I do have some need to you black Butler fans u just read they are making a third season that's right black bultrt season three. There in production in japan at this moment wow!!! Can't wait.. if you guys want the store back open I need all of you guys and help get back open up
If anyone wants to help out give your ideas how to get it back open up. Thank you and god bless everyone

~~<3<3Your Anime Super Store<3<3~~

ohnoraptors put up a pic of Himeji Castle. Someone go look at it [NSFW], because I think you can see her gates. And there seems to be a camel right out front.

RMI

Banned
There's a tabletop gaming shop near my place that seems to be gradually turning more and more into a Funko POP and My Little Pony plush store as time goes on.

weird, i thought most game shops had magic the gathering as their bread and butter.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Poor Amiibogaf, I can't say I didn't see that coming though. Have seen it happen way too often with online communities

Yeah, the poor kid went in way over his head. Fortunately I put a stop to most people ordering, but a few still gave it a chance. You can see why I've been a bit stressed lately. Usually your guys' funny teasing doesn't phase me! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom