• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzicfreq

Banned
i was looking up dbz figures and

7320.jpg

welp
Videl being my most favorite.... even I wont touch that

Toki767

Just weird that it 1. isn't showing anything about customs and 2. was sorted through the facility in like 30 minutes.

Though this is hardly the first time USPS tracking is wonky.

It definitely seems like it skipped it. Though maybe it says more if you check the Japanese tracking page?

I'm in SF too so I know how USPS tracking is in the city. Always makes me impatient seeing it leave the facility so early in the day and never updating again after.

Acid08

Banned
It definitely seems like it skipped it. Though maybe it says more if you check the Japanese tracking page?

I'm in SF too so I know how USPS tracking is in the city. Always makes me impatient seeing it leave the facility so early in the day and never updating again after.

Just checked and it still says "Dispatched From Outward Office of Exchange" in Japan. So....who knows.

antibolo

Banned
So I just visited that tabletop gaming store I mentioned earlier.

It's even worse than I thought, they have a full wall of My Little Pony plushes.

Not that many funko pops though, whew.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So I just visited that tabletop gaming store I mentioned earlier.

It's even worse than I thought, they have a full wall of My Little Pony plushes.

Not that many funko pops though, whew.

Dodged a bullet there! Imagine if you actually saw some POP! You might've BOUGHT ONE.

no ponies pls *shudder*

Holy crap, when did Racing Miku 2014 (w/ moe generators) get delayed into late July? Because that's what my AmiAmi order is saying. That just leaves Himeji, She-Hulk bishoujo, and OMG I'm so Sorey for this month.

Vylash

Holy crap, when did Racing Miku 2014 (w/ moe generators) get delayed into late July? Because that's what my AmiAmi order is saying. That just leaves Himeji, She-Hulk bishoujo, and OMG I'm so Sorey for this month.
it was posted in here last night so I guess then

jiping

Neo Member
Stop staring at my wallet. I just ordered Plamya for 16.8k yen shipped. I cannot buy you. Don't look at me like that.

I ordered Plamya from Eknightmedia, a US store, and today several hours after the GSC sale deadline they emailed me "we had a pricing error, you need to pay $xx more".
Now I may switch to N-Y. sigh.

Muzicfreq

Banned
YAY got Driveclub for $30... FUCKING PSN 10GB update.....3hours.... on a 100Mbps line...
x2zU7ge.gif

Makes me almost regret my purchase
╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.

chrono01

Not technically figure-related [I know], but considering this artist has a couple figures being released based off of his works, I felt it was relatable.

So Oda Non is getting his first artbook. Finally! Unfortunately, it seems like it's an exclusive in Japan, and an 18+ one at that [given his art, that's not entirely surprising]. Still, I love his artstyle. He draws more..."mature" characters, such as the one pictured below.

fe86ylQ.jpg

Amazon Japan has the pre-order available, but won't ship outside Japan [due to the 18+ nature of it]. I could always use BIJ as a proxy...

I'm tempted. It's 2,700 yen, and a Limited Edition artbook at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom