• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Figma Snake and Lucina being delayed makes me want to buy some JoJo figs out of spite.

I need to get going on my JoJo collection either way. Never a bad reason to buy a JoJo figure!

I really want Joseph, Caesar and Lisa Lisa but have yet to find ones I like. Jojo figures seem like a deep pit that I might not want to jump down.

don't games usually need to sell in order to get figures?
Ooh-Burn-Emma-Stone-In-Easy-A-Gif.gif

antibolo

Banned
About the best you can get.

But those aren't really nendoroids. Yes, officially they are part of the nendoroid line but they don't actually look like it. I find them very unappealing. I want Kyoko, Chiaki, etc. The only other nendoroid they did is Makoto, why the hell did they do that, who cares about the boring generic MC.

cajunator

Banned
But those aren't really nendoroids. Yes, officially they are part of the nendoroid line but they don't actually look like it. I find them very unappealing. I want Kyoko, Chiaki, etc. The only other nendoroid they did is Makoto, why the hell did they do that, who cares about the boring generic MC.

WOULD BUY THREE

GSC just knows that despair is all part of a regular thing for Danganronpa fans~

antibolo

Banned
A Chiaki figma would have been the best thing ever.

I would have made her all sorts of little game consoles, and a little couch and TV to play them on.

The Phat Factory one just isn't the same.

gokieks

Did a little room rearranging and put together a 4th DETOLF, so finally have all my figures on display now.

Alter Kongiku - Momohime she ain't, but still decent. Any issue I have with the figure has more to do with the original character design (i.e. those ridiculous boobs) than the figure itself.

Kotobukiya Sakuya Mode:Seraphim - Cool pose with some spiffy wings and a nice looking bow, in a much more manageable size than the 1/6 that wouldn't properly fit into a DETOLF.

Orchid Seed Nimbus of the Eternal Night - Got this to go along with the Ignis of the Endless Winter, which is great despite being cast-off. I don't know if it's slight changes in tooling or just I got luckier, but this figure suffers much less from the infamous stability issue that Ignis does.

Medicom Real Action Heroes Saber Lily - My second RAH - I had previously gotten the Skyward Sword Link RAH, and wasn't that impressed with it, but being an unabashed Type-Moon fan, I had to get this anyway. Which worked out, as I find this one to be quite nice.

Should be able to fit in another 2 or 3 figures before I have to figure out where I can put up a 5th DETOLF...

cajunator

Banned
Did a little room rearranging and put together a 4th DETOLF, so finally have all my figures on display now.

Alter Kongiku - Momohime she ain't, but still decent. Any issue I have with the figure has more to do with the original character design (i.e. those ridiculous boobs) than the figure itself.

Kotobukiya Sakuya Mode:Seraphim - Cool pose with some spiffy wings and a nice looking bow, in a much more manageable size than the 1/6 that wouldn't properly fit into a DETOLF.

Orchid Seed Nimbus of the Eternal Night - Got this to go along with the Ignis of the Endless Winter, which is great despite being cast-off. I don't know if it's slight changes in tooling or just I got luckier, but this figure suffers much less from the infamous stability issue that Ignis does.

Medicom Real Action Heroes Saber Lily - My second RAH - I had previously gotten the Skyward Sword Link RAH, and wasn't that impressed with it, but being an unabashed Type-Moon fan, I had to get this anyway. Which worked out, as I find this one to be quite nice.

Should be able to fit in another 2 or 3 figures before I have to figure out where I can put up a 5th DETOLF...

squeee you have the megacutie Kuroyukihime figure. I have both GSC and Kotobukiya one but GSC one is so adorable.

WE ARE LEGION

Acid08

Banned

Awesome :D dem Senjougaharas....

I guess I should get me one of them DETOLFs soon.

Right now it's just figures scattered everywhere.

Samesis. My bookshelf is stuffed full and there's no more room on my desk. There's an IKEA near my school so I'll have to stop by there soon.

cajunator

Banned
I guess I should get me one of them DETOLFs soon.

Right now it's just figures scattered everywhere.

Gotta step up my WPS, yo.

I put mine of bookshelves in front of my blurays.
Can get 6-8 figures per shelf depending on base size but some of the huge ones I can only get 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom