• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
2015y04m23d_202503124.jpg

2015y04m23d_202656898.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10616.html

Fucking finally.

I dont know who this is but I put her on my wish list just in case I feel like I need her.

She's from XBlaze – Lost: Memories. A Vita VN with connections to BlazBlue's distant past.

You can read up on her wiki page [Mild NSFW] here.

I've already pre-orderd her. I don't go out of my way for lewd, but because of Blazblue I now own 2 more or less lewd characters (Alter Mu-12 and Nobody).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I am almost afraid to start the show now. I know I am at least getting Rin.

Just watch it. Then you'll realise Miku is the best and your wallet will be safe since they've announced nothing for her...

Maybe I should show my parents Yamato for their reaction seeing as we've seen the real ship.

I'm getting the feeling that Yamato will have very few extra parts. Umbrella, an extra hand set, one more face, and that'll be it.

Like, they spent all their effort on the ship part, and they're content with that as a centerpiece.

I'm getting the feeling that Yamato will have very few extra parts. Umbrella, an extra hand set, one more face, and that'll be it.

Like, they spent all their effort on the ship part, and they're content with that as a centerpiece.

I just hope she has some sort of reinforcement for her stand arm - I can't imagine all of that extra weight will balance properly on a standard one.

Luigi87

So how often do FREEing delay? I just realized with the push of Lucina and Snake figmas to June, that puts them in the same month as Senbonzakura Rin and Len.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Yeah, it's already going to be expensive with all the little parts which need to be assembled. I'd be surprised with more than 1 extra face or damaged parts.

omlet

Man, Makoto looks good, especially for that price. Not planning to get her but in these days of 10k+ figures being so frequent it's nice to see the less expensive stuff can still look really nice.

Maybe I should show my parents Yamato for their reaction seeing as we've seen the real ship.
Do it.

Acid08

Banned
Wow, GSC got back to me... all three orders cancelled, and my account remains. The reply clearly states any further cancellation requests may incur account suspension, but I'm stunned they've held off from fully terminating my account. Perhaps a couple of years' worth of order history helped my case? Not to mention that I politely explained the (genuine) reason why I was making the request in the first place. I understand their stance for being militant on cancellations, but it's great that they are actually understanding of individual circumstances.

I'm under no illusion that this is nothing more than a one-time deal, which I will show GSC mutual respect by ordering only what I 100% intend to buy in future.

Nice, dude! Good to hear that worked out for you.

Similarly I cancelled the Onodera Nendo I had ordered from a US retailer. Real life happened and she just didn't fit in. Thankfully that cancellation process was super easy and required no begging.

chrono01

*heavy breathing *

She looks awesome, but can't do it.
You should definitely buy her.

Go on. You know you want to.

I am so glad I didn't commit to collecting the KanColle Nendoroid line too. I would be so broke. She looks amazing.

This needs to be banned from being posted. She's way to awesome to pass up but I have to pass >.<
She's really an incredible figure, and commands quite a presence in-person. I love her.

SoldnerKei

and last but not least..

Shinpachi "Pattsuan, Megane, Pachie, Shintank, Watson, Pasta" Shimura , no description needed.

Shinpachi was the hardest to track down of the three. He cost a pretty penny but it was worth every Yen.

mwhahaha I am dying over here, that's a genuine Shinpachi figure right there haha

I want these.

cWjkWdX.png

the one in the middle looks hella hella cute plus she has a guitar! nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom