• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidd

Phat Yayoi and Iori rerelease -

Preorders open on tuesday 28th.

Meh, my august is already full <.<

yM4WQyJ.png

kewlmyc

Also a heads up for those who have renewed interest for Dragon Ball Z and wanted a good scale figure, this renewal is up for preorder:

I have it and it's a really good figure.

Will wait to see if BiJ sells it. It's like they resell this every year. It's about time I get it.

EDIT: Actually, I won't. Really need to stop with the impulse buys if I plan to move out eventually.

omlet

I don't remember if it was Shadow or Omlet that had a Sal that was a 2 month transit time.
Early 2015 wasn't a good time to use SAL...
XVHEt0K.jpg

At least things are back to normal now.

GSC Ultimate Madoka for 17k. Should I?

Had I known she'd bin soon after release due largely to her shipping costs I would have waited, but this is one figure I paid full preorder price for and don't regret it. She's marvelous!

arue

o0515042513286561497.jpg

However! Worry not!

For those who wish to have their Nendoroid Kashuu Kiyomitsu with crimson finger nails, I will be writing a nail painting how-to blog after Nendoroid Kashuu has been released! It will cover the best and easiest ways to color his nails – in such a way that even someone as clumsy as myself can do it!
Well that was nice of them. I'd definitely paint his nails if I have the materials.

souhait

Neo Member
Well that was nice of them. I'd definitely paint his nails if I have the materials.

Same here, if it's not too difficult I'll probably try giving him a manicure. And his yawning face is too damn cute.

Also hoping for a shipping notice for Kotobukiya's Sakura today/tonight.

cajunator

Banned
Same here, if it's not too difficult I'll probably try giving him a manicure. And his yawning face is too damn cute.

Also hoping for a shipping notice for Kotobukiya's Sakura today/tonight.

same!
I got the in-stock notice yesterday. AHHHHHHHHH *squeaks

edit: SHIPPED!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

You can use real nail polish and a fine tip paint brush. Someone on reddit tried to paint gunpla with nail polish and it work out pretty well. Should work on pvc also.

Edit: try it on a spare neck joint or spare part first.

omlet

Well, about time for the April damage roundup, I guess. This month on paper was pretty expensive but I actually only bought 1 figure so far (what a change from the last few months! lol) since Maiko Mami, Inshun, and Elin Slayer all got delayed.

Found a (relatively) good deal on the Elin Mystic figure on amiami one early this month while playing DFO past my bedtime.

Thanks figinstock! She's pretty great. Mystic wasn't my main class but it was fun and there's room in my heart for all the elins. Great condition B/C, a bit dusty but otherwise well cared for by previous owner.

This was the other thing I got from amiami this month.
This thing amuses me plus I only have small bowls and don't have a nice large bowl like this for eating soup/stew/rice/stirfry/etc. I paid the kancolle tax on this but it's going to get some use so it's worth the $20.

Then I preordered two of each of these cuties to round out my set. One of the pair is for Meyneth so while I paid for it up front I'm not holding it against my budget.

Thanks to all these delays, the next few months have evened out a bit instead of having a frontloaded April and then a lightweight summer.

After current delay announcements, around the corner in May is looking like... 35k+s/h
COkAmdn.jpg

AND I HAVE NO SPACE FOR ANY OF THIS.

My Alisha and Black China Dress Sora figures are still in their boxes! :( Need to make an IKEA run soon to get that half-size BILLY shelf so I can move my nendos out of the DETOLFs. Please, Neople, take DFO away from me for like one weekend so I can go to Houston...

Will wait to see if BiJ sells it. It's like they resell this every year. It's about time I get it.

EDIT: Actually, I won't. Really need to stop with the impulse buys if I plan to move out eventually.

Amending any visible record of a desire is a level of impulse control I was previously unfamiliar with. Will I ever reach this level.

cajunator

Banned
Well, about time for the April damage roundup, I guess. This month on paper was pretty expensive but I actually only bought 1 figure so far (what a change from the last few months! lol) since Maiko Mami, Inshun, and Elin Slayer all got delayed.

Found a (relatively) good deal on the Elin Mystic figure on amiami one early this month while playing DFO past my bedtime.

Thanks figinstock! She's pretty great. Mystic wasn't my main class but it was fun and there's room in my heart for all the elins. Great condition B/C, a bit dusty but otherwise well cared for by previous owner.

This was the other thing I got from amiami this month.

This thing amuses me plus I only have small bowls and don't have a nice large bowl like this for eating soup/stew/rice/stirfry/etc. I paid the kancolle tax on this but it's going to get some use so it's worth the $20.

Then I preordered two of each of these cuties to round out my set. One of the pair is for Meyneth so while I paid for it up front I'm not holding it against my budget.

Thanks to all these delays, the next few months have evened out a bit instead of having a frontloaded April and then a lightweight summer.

After current delay announcements, around the corner in May is looking like... 35k+s/h
COkAmdn.jpg

AND I HAVE NO SPACE FOR ANY OF THIS.

My Alisha and Black China Dress Sora figures are still in their boxes! :( Need to make an IKEA run soon to get that half-size BILLY shelf so I can move my nendos out of the DETOLFs. Please, Neople, take DFO away from me for like one weekend so I can go to Houston...

yeah the two maiko Madoka figures are must haves. The others in the set are maybes.

So my friend will be in Japan for work for a couple of days, so I wanted to know what the best place to order(online) games+merch would be inside Japan ? Thanks.
Looking for Digimon,Kingdom Hearts & possibly code geass stuff mainly.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Time for another FigureGAF/ComicGAF Crossover ;)

I want to buy a not that expensive Batman or Superman Actionfigure that is in a similar style as Disney Infinties since I have a couple of those for my Comicshelf already and I am curious if there is something like this^^

Oh sempai your so tsundere to me (*´&#65386;&#65344;*)

Have a nice June! :D

Theres 3 alter figures in june, we all know some if not all are moving till July XD

Are you secretly Scrooge McDuck?

Blast! I've been found out -runs-

Instead of swimming in gold she swims in Love Live merch.

Not sure if that would hurt more, or less...

That I do T_T every day there's some new merch revealed, knowing people like me will scoop it up even if it has no practical use lol

Time for another FigureGAF/ComicGAF Crossover ;)

I want to buy a not that expensive Batman or Superman Actionfigure that is in a similar style as Disney Infinties since I have a couple of those for my Comicshelf already and I am curious if there is something like this^^
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/0...cluding-new-action-figures-from-hit-tv-series
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/03/05/dc-collectibles-the-anatomy-of-our-newest-action-figures
DC Comics icons seems to be a new line you can get into:
attachment.php

They look great, but they are far over budget - I thought more about something in the 10-20&#8364; price range - But I suspect there are none?
Think there are, I'll need to do a little searching will edit my post when I find them.
Edit: found these
http://www.schleich-s.com/en/US/toys/dc_comics/
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/08/14/dc-collectibles-introducing-the-naut-y-list
https://shop.eaglemoss.com/dc-figur...zTv19UwVd6mRwPnps1nBdEQsb45MGnIMDHxoCX4Hw_wcB
And you can check out the other lines here:
http://www.toywiz.com/dctoys.html

Kashuu and Mikazuki also come with a special base with their respective symbols. Pretty neat. Does anyone know if these are GSC exclusive are not?
Probably not otherwise you know GSC will sing it from the rooftops =P, and from my copy and pasting it seems their GSC exclusive item is the rubber strap, that's image seemed to have disappeared from the page lol

But I got it copied =D
o0228039713288883563.jpg

antibolo

Banned
I hate standard nendo bases so much, they're ugly as fuck. I wish all nendos had custom bases.

They're like some kind of thick plastic cracker. I don't get it. Why not make something more elegant.

Figma bases look a lot better, why not do something similar, at least.

Yessssss, Slay is out and got my payment request for April's order.

Slay will hopefully be mine this weekend.

Also, first it was smug face now yawning face, sword boys are taking over.

Nendo custom bases are pretty awesome. Hinata from Haikyuu gets a volleyball court, which is definitely the coolest thing ever.

you guys ever get a figure that's wrapped in plastic and you can't figure out how remove the plastic cause you don't know which part is removable from the figure?

its happening right now.

Toki767

I was pretty dumbfounded the first time I bought a nendo and saw the base was some weird thing. Like, how do you even get some of these things to stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom