• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty dumbfounded the first time I bought a nendo and saw the base was some weird thing. Like, how do you even get some of these things to stand?

I'm more surprised people didn't just stop buying nendos considering how terrible their early stands were.

antibolo

Banned
Box of laughing people with sunglasses arrived
XGPvaG6.jpg
Guess I need to go buy a tripod now.

I was pretty dumbfounded the first time I bought a nendo and saw the base was some weird thing. Like, how do you even get some of these things to stand?
I didn't have that problem because FigureGAF loves the things too much.

That said, I seriously have no idea how these are supposed to be a pain to set up. Was very, very easy for me.

meijiko

Which part? The arm, or the plastic cracker?

The arm, I think. it was just a little clear ball joint with two pegs, and I could under no circumstances get Taiga to stand properly. I could probably find a replacement in my nendo parts and fix her, but it was just such a frustrating experience that I stuck her back in the box and never touched her again.

I'm sure I was doing something wrong, but it wasn't like any of the nendos I'd bought before her.

Einbroch

Banned
Just ordered a tripod for my phone. Don't have enough use for a fancy camera, and when your phone can take really nice shots in light (daily use, I know figures aren't the best with a camera phone), a tripod is more than enough.

Probably gonna make a few unboxing videos. They look fun to make.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, my grass based Nendo 300 special stand that I got with Akari is my favourite. Also glad I got the grass one since it suits her so well.

Ultimadrago

Just ordered a tripod for my phone. Don't have enough use for a fancy camera, and when your phone can take really nice shots in light (daily use, I know figures aren't the best with a camera phone), a tripod is more than enough.

Probably gonna make a few unboxing videos. They look fun to make.

I want to hear and see Grace in the unboxings~ What a patootie cutie

antibolo

Banned
...aaaaaand Taiga nendo ordered.

This thread strikes my wallet again.

I think I'll keep this one at my desk at work. I feel like whenever something will make me angry (code not working, etc.), I'll be able to look at her cute angry face and then not feel angry anymore.

May isn't as bad as my April. I think I only have like two orders for the month.
Love that Tell Your World Miku but I can't help thinking that her own hair is slowly trying to murder her.

Like, what is happening here, exactly
Miku's hair has become sentient. And now it aims to become the Miku.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah I'm expecting at least Miku and The Thinker to get delayed out of May. Not sure how Vertex is with delays but I wouldn't be surprised if Yukari slipped to June too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom