• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
May for me

Agon1424734260.jpeg
ElliotNightray1416777706.jpeg
hIE1421204700.jpeg
TOY-SCL2-43289.jpg

Since Lucina was delayed I also need Ami to release the rest if my April.

The Fate Figmas I got for about 1k each and pretty much just ordered for the weapons.

Seems like most figmas get delayed at least a month. Hope I'm wrong!

They are often delayed.
Free's Makoto was slyly announced 11 months ago, shown painted 5 months ago, then released on time so it's not like they can't get them out quickly when they want to.
The Thinker was announced something like 9 months ago, revealed painted 6 months ago, so I'm hoping this is a similar case.

antibolo

Banned
Do you guys pre-order everything for a given month in a single order? And if you do, what happens when one of those items get delayed?

Still trying to understand the logistics of large scale pre-ordering.

My May:

omlet

Do you guys pre-order everything for a given month in a single order? And if you do, what happens when one of those items get delayed?

Still trying to understand the logistics of large scale pre-ordering.

Usually, yes.

And if something gets delayed, amiami ships out what is released that month and you can combined the delayed item(s) with an order in whatever month they get delayed to.

Einbroch

Banned
So it ships you every pending item at the end of each month?

It'll ship you every pending item for that month once they're all in stock.

For instance, you have Figure A that comes out on the 16th, and Figure B that comes out on the 29th. They'll hold Figure A until the 29th then ship A+B together. If you order a preowned item, Figure C (doesn't matter the date, as long as it's in that month), they'll hold Figure C until the 29th and ship A+B+C together if you choose to combine all three.

omlet

So it ships you every pending item at the end of each month?

Pretty much. Too add to what Ein said, you can also combine preowned or other in-sotck items to any order being "held up" waiting for a preordered item. Normally preowned/in-stock things will ship almost immediately and if you play the preowned game on amiami early in the month that can mean a lot of shipping costs added up...unless you combine them into orders containing preordered things!

If you feel like you combine too many things into an order and you're afraid they'll ship a box the size of a refrigerator to your front door, you can contact them through their site and ask them to split up your orders up for you and they'll do it (just say how you want it split up)

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I thought it had a pretty decent ending.

It's not a harem show, if that's what I'm assuming you have in mind.

Yeah, it's based on a light novel series and the 26 episodes cover the entirety of the light novels.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Been a while since I watch romance that's not purely for comedy.

my mays over 30 items, I'll just leave it to your imagination lol

The month is almost over and my data plan will reset, go ahead and post please!

Speaking of stuff that's already paid for, completely forgot that Elsa Nendo is coming out in a few days.

Guess I'm looking forward to getting that in like mid late May.

Einbroch

Banned
Speaking of stuff that's already paid for, completely forgot that Elsa Nendo is coming out in a few days.

Guess I'm looking forward to getting that in like mid late May.

Frozen is still huge, it's crazy. My neighbor just got a Frozen trampoline for his daughter.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Frozen is still huge, it's crazy. My neighbor just got a Frozen trampoline for his daughter.

Doesn't seem worth the investment if it won't even be able to bounce. Do they plan to at least thaw it off first?

One of my housemates was watching the sing-a-long version of Frozen on TV yesterday. This is a woman in her mid twenties. I still haven't seen it, but I've heard the hell out of it now.

Muzicfreq

Banned
OMG
I love this Risty Nendo buuuut... HER HAIR IS FAR TOO HEAVY.
The stand is a leg clamp but due to the weight of her head she topples over from a dog farting all the way in china.
Also her head has a slight tilt to it....

Einbroch

Banned
OMG
I love this Risty Nendo buuuut... HER HAIR IS FAR TOO HEAVY.
The stand is a leg clamp but due to the weight of her head she topples over from a dog farting all the way in china.
Also her head has a slight tilt to it....

Yeah, old Nendos are a giant pain in the ass.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Yeah, old Nendos are a giant pain in the ass.

Yeah this one is for sure going to be a set and forget deal
I need to try me some newer nendos.

Also getting all the plastic crap off was a pain in the ass since I almost had to brute force the hair and butt off.

antibolo

Banned
Nnnnggh Nendo Onodera is too cute to not buy. Any place that still takes pre-orders?

EDIT: No wait it's already released, nevermind

EDIT 2: Marika next month though. So same question but with her?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
that fox is me

that fox is all of us

I Can (not) Dig It

I'm not digging getting hooked on the Sentinel Tatsunoko line. I thought Casshern would be enough, but with Ken the Eagle coming out I really want to recreate Tatsunoko vs. Capcom! Especially because Joe the Condor is the next figure.

Then I'd have to patrol AmiAmi for Polymar to go back in stock...Gah!

meijiko

Uuuuuuugh.

OOQlwNo.png

Plus another Sakura figma from GSC (but I think she's already paid for).

To note, this is not typical for me. Usually it's in the 20k-40k range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom