• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

April:
F3346654-20F4-40B2-B81F-5ACCFB3E9CB3_zpsxgdxh99q.jpg

I got my payment request for it this morning but I'm going to hold off until the 29th or 30th. Just in case something else comes up from my FigInStock notifications.

May:

I keep saying this, but I need more male figs.
Waifu army continues to grow. I might just get that Goku fig Samurai linked, looks real nice.

Why can't we get a good DBZ line??

Yaari

I got nothing until June or so. after that a scale figure each month. All Love Live and I have to get Mami Tomoe as well.

I want to buy a new TV so I have to cut down a bit.

antibolo

Banned
So about this idiotic Chiaki figure:

The stupid peg that does not fit into her back has damaged the slot it's way too big for:

Is there anything that can salvage this thing? It doesn't fit to begin with and now I think the torn material is only making it worse, and I can't easily get anything into that slot to clean it up. Not buying any more of Phat's stupid over designed bases like this. Kyoko was already the most frustrating figure I've ever assembled and this is just a nightmare.

I'm not sure how much help it's going to be at this point, but I saw this on MFC:
Apparently the proper way to slot it in is to put it at an angle and then rotate it in.

I wish you good luck and hope you'll get it in.

Yarbskoo

Just picked up a figma Link (and a Dreamcast).
hdRwUGq.jpg

Phone pics:
78HAtum.jpg
aR0C7Mg.jpg

ujZlXPB.jpg

"Aren't you a little short for a hero?"
aFAFlGF.jpg

I like the quality of the figure overall, but getting some of those tiny pegs in place requires more force than I'm really comfortable with using. Replacing the hair and face can be pretty painful due the tight fit and how pointy his hair and ears are. I also had a bit of trouble with the shield strap popping out of place when trying to stretch it over his arm.

April:

I got my payment request for it this morning but I'm going to hold off until the 29th or 30th. Just in case something else comes up from my FigInStock notifications.

May:

I keep saying this, but I need more male figs.
Waifu army continues to grow. I might just get that Goku fig Samurai linked, looks real nice.

Why can't we get a good DBZ line??

good job on hyakka!

Well you asked for it so here's most of my may loot, i left out a couple of items. I'm terrible at putting them all together and neat you can just scroll through a ton of images lol
I ended up cancelling the PC collectors edition of Witcher 3, I was too mad about the xbone version getting extra items

I ended up cancelling the PC collectors edition of Witcher 3, I was too mad about the xbone version getting extra items

Yeah when that was announced it definitely upset me and I'm still upset. Hoping maybe I cant find them on ebay but they probably wont be cheap.

---------------------------------------

I'm conflicted, Im super tired and want to go to bed early but new sword boy nendo is going up for pre-order tonight and if its anything like the last one it'll be sold out by morning on amiami.
What to do decisions..... decisions..... XD

Looks like Dark Magician Girl finally came in-stock, guessing in the next day or two AmiAmi will realize Luke got delayed and split him out of my April order so the other four can ship.

apricot

Man I'd really like one of the Atelier figures. The character designs are super cute!

Can't believe I haven't posted since the last thread, hi again and hello to all the new folks o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom