• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauke

My May loot (which will be my most expensive loot ever since starting up this hobby last year):

7CB7Qg4.jpg

Since Syaoran is a May release... I also pickup Sakura from Plum too. Hopefully both of them are on track for May release. Last thing I want is either one of them delay and I need to pay double the shipment fees.

AmiAmi said:
Implementation of 3D Secure Verification(updated Apr 14, 2015)
To better protect our customers and their personal information, our store has implemented 3D Secure for credit card payments. Customers who have set a 3D Secure password with their credit card will be asked to input their password when authorizing payments at our store. We hope this added layer of security will help our customers feel even safer when shopping at AmiAmi. Thank you for your cooperation.

Also totally miss this announcement at AmiAmi front page. Now banks in Malaysia will have no excuse to block Visa/MasterCard debit card user from purchasing at AmiAmi since they blocked any transactions that doesn't use the 3D Secure password.

Just ordered both. Join me in getting the whole set!

That's a big commitment! I have to admit all of the idolm@ster cast from phat has been great. The only one that I'm kind of disappointed with is Takane. Does anyone have the art that they're based off of? I want to know what the rest will look like.

That's a big commitment! I have to admit all of the idolm@ster cast from phat has been great. The only one that I'm kind of disappointed with is Takane. Does anyone have the art that they're based off of? I want to know what the rest will look like.

I'm still undecided on Takane. She's the only one that I'm currently passing on because I'm not sure on the figure, rather than disliking the character (Yayoi).

Theonik

Here you go:
Azusa and Yukiho are getting prototypes next.
Edit: 12 BD illustrations but 13 figures I assume Ami/Mami are getting separated.

Yukiho is already done. Azusa hasn't had a sculpt shown though.

Sztike1428244038.png

Chihaya will be interesting because she's sitting. I imagine they'll probably have her floating, similar to Iori, rather than invent something for her to be perched on.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
why is a Nendo sleeping bag on AmiAmi's Most Viewed

guys

guys pls

Ein's backpack can only hold so many Mikus

Theonik

Yukiho is already done. Azusa hasn't had a sculpt shown though.

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/Sztike1428244038.png

Chihaya will be interesting because she's sitting. I imagine they'll probably have her floating, similar to Iori, rather than invent something for her to be perched on.
I am only going by what Phat's twitter said! I remember Yukiho had a prototype so she's coming next but they also mentioned Azusa.

I'm still undecided on Takane. She's the only one that I'm currently passing on because I'm not sure on the figure, rather than disliking the character (Yayoi).
I ordered Takane because I like the character but I agree on the figure. Was a hard decision. Yayoi I only got for completeness. That's the thing though they are 13 figures and I know I will get more than half anyway so might as well as go for the full monty.

Here you go.

It looks like it'll be a set of 13 lol

Here you go:

Edit: 12 BD illustrations but 13 figures I assume Ami/Mami are getting separated.

Thanks. Ami Mami is probably my favorite of the bunch. They will probably be the most expensive too.

I don't really dislike any of the characters but my favorite figures are probably Miki, Iori and Makoto.

I am only going by what Phat's twitter said! I remember Yukiho had a prototype so she's coming next but they also mentioned Azusa.

I ordered Takane because I like the character but I agree on the figure. Was a hard decision. Yayoi I only got for completeness. That's the thing though they are 13 figures and I know I will get more than half anyway so might as well as go for the full monty.

I admire your dedication!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yamato still doing Luis Royo figures, this Dark Elf one is next, still a work in progress, 1/4 resin:

Blitzway (a company made up of ex Hot Toy sculptors, and just like Hot Toys what you see is what you get) new project is Marylin Monroe, and if I could swing it I'd have this 1/4 scale PVC and polystone hybrid $360 beauty but she's due out in June:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yayoi lost the lines on her denim.

I now fear for Haruka's checks.

Also this Kotori art would make a cool figurine. (Yes, I know it's from a different series of illustrations)
XPX1iTP.jpg

Zerojul

The FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS Hellboy statue is shipping out to people, really wish I coulda jumped on this one too, but near $600 price tag kept me away:

Those look awesome. I must get myself a Hellboy one of those days, was considering the HT one but prices are insane.

Just scored a figma Chie from amiami preowned, now to find Yukiko and I'm good till Shujinkou-kun release :D

Muzicfreq

Banned
May is looking like this for me
gwXcemp.gif

All going into paying off my credit card
unless you guys show up with some insane low price of something again and push me over the edge into buying more debt

Yaari

Someone got upset because I mentioned a certain Goku figure that was posted here with a certain hair color. I spoiled the new Dragonball movie. Oops.

Ultimadrago

My May orders + guest appearance from Late April She-Hulk, since she won't arrive until May:

Do my eyes deceive me? Is that a SHIP GIRL on your order? Maybe you used the wrong picture *kappa*

Just ordered both. Join me in getting the whole set!

ur2idol4us

Ami had these blue flames on preowned for cheap, thought why not?

Not sure where I'm gonna put them yet, but they're cool!

Part of the FigureGAF problem~

Muzicfreq

Banned
Someone got upset because I mentioned a certain Goku figure that was posted here with a certain hair color. I spoiled the new Dragonball movie. Oops.

Really? It's only all over the place due to the colors and it being the new Xenoverse DLC. Ruined nothing

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Still wish they'd release iM@S nendos. Those multi coloured outfits from that illustrations would have been perfect (The Cu-poche all sporting pink outfits feels a bit boring to me).

antibolo

Banned
Still wish they'd release iM@S nendos. Those multi coloured outfits from that illustrations would have been perfect (The Cu-poche all sporting pink outfits feels a bit boring to me).

Good Smile never gets to do Namco Bandai owned IPs, don't they? Since Bandai is a toy maker itself.

Let's see May:
Will probably need to preorder these:
Updates:
First Look: “Shining Hearts” Lorna Murasame 1/7 Swimsuit ver. by Alter (painted prototype)
A magazine scan gives us a first look at painted prototype of “Shining Hearts” Lorna Murasame figure by Alter with the very first photos of the painted figure, which was revealed unpainted in December 2014 and then on display at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] last February.

Lorna Murasame is sculpted in a 1/7 standing 26 cm tall by Shitoo Futatsu and proposed in her Swimsuit version, of course based on an illustration by Tony Taka.
alter_lornascanpaint.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kotobukiya reveals final product for “Card Captor Sakura” Kinomoto Sakura ARTFX J figure

Kotobukiya reveals today final product photos for their “Card Captor Sakura” Kinomoto Sakura ARTFX J 1/7 scale figure, which is releasing this month and according to the company should hit shelves today. As a reminder, and as previously reported, Sakura is proposed in a dynamic pose, complete with Kero-chan, and listed for a price of ¥11000.
koto_sakurafinal-1.jpg

“Mahou Sensou” Shijou Momoka 1/8 by FREEing up for preorder
FREEing officially opens pre-orders today for their “Mahou Sensou” (also known as “Magical Warfare”) Shijou Momoka figure. Sculpted in a 1/8 scale by Rei Azusa, the figure stands 25 cm tall. Powerful headmistress Momoka Shijou is based on the cover of the 7th volume of the light novel, and the figure has been arranged to incorporate the anime series style as well.

With the chain of her compass weapon made from metal for a realistic heavy appearance, the figure is listed for a price of ¥18333 and scheduled for release in October 2015.
freeing_momoka-1.jpg

“Fate/Extra CCC” Saber EXTRA 1/7 by Alphamax unpainted prototype official photos

Released today are first official photos of unpainted prototype for “Fate/Extra CCC” Saber EXTRA figure by Alphamax, which the company presented at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] in February.

As previously reported, Alphamax’s “Fate/Extra CCC” Saber EXTRA is sculpted in a 1/7 scale; the highly detailed and quite promising figure stands 25 cm tall and is sculpted by Manabe Natsuki (CREA MODE). Release date and price for the figure are still to be announced.
alphamax_saberextraun-1.jpg

=======================================
Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo
S-Something’s coming!!
o0515045913289520275.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Today I’m going to be taking a look at Nendoroid #499!

Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo!☆
o0515061513289654695.jpg

Originally created as an April Fools joke in 2013, the cherry blossomed themed version of Mikudayo, ‘Sakura Mikudayo’ is now actually being released! Her strangely thin twin-tails have been covered in cherry blossom patterns for a cuter look than ever before!Optional parts include three-color ‘hanami dango’ for enjoying the cherry blossoms, as well as Mikudayo’s favorite food – tuna sushi! The incredible detail of the sushi that shares a pink color with the cherry blossoms has Mikudayo most pleased! Be sure to add the late-blooming Sakura Mikudayo to your collection!
Ooooo… oooh? (°д°;)

GSC’s 2013 April Fools joke has become an actual product!!

Trust Dayo-san to be able to break through the lies of April Fools and come into the real world in an all new pink form!

Even from the back her presence is undeniable!! (°Д°;≡°Д°;)
o0515055013289237274.jpg

That strangely bulky yet stable appearance… those flat twin-tails…!!

This is the unwavering Dayo-san we all love!!

This time around her arms also feature ball joints, allowing for even more wondrous poses! ☆
o0515046213289548645.jpg

Just look at how happy she is to be running free!! ♡

By the way, her head part has also of course been updated to the Nendoroid No.300 and over version! Her hair and outfit also feature beautiful cherry blossom prints! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515041813289237041.jpg

------------
Her optional parts are also all new!!

#1: Three-Color Dango (Large)
o0515053813289237276.jpg

--------
Anyway, next up we have…

#2: Sushi (Tuna)
o0515035113289236757.jpg

-----------
o0515050013289528032.gif

----------
Plus, orders from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a bonus!
o0515050013289237457.jpg

=======================================
Preview: Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise - Angela Balzac 1/8 Complete Figure by Alphamax
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! Expelled from Paradise is loaded with modern memes but still has the core elements that sci-fi fans of all ages can grok upon. Post apocolyptic future! End of innocence! Robots! Boobies! Let's dig in!

Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise - Angela Balzac 1/8 Complete Figure [Alphamax]

There isn't any real green grass or pretty girls in Angela's paradise city, so take me home to Earth any day. Just as long as this organic body goes with me.

Such an irrationally risque rear end could only have been thought up by virtual minds that miss their physical bodies a little more than they're willing to let on. But hey, I'm sure there's a better reason for the cables going into her rear terminal than my measly Earth brain is coming up with. I can't explain the need for this luscious long hair either but you won't catch me complaining on either account.

Thanks to the ultra-form fitting fabrics of the future you don't need one of these fancy scopes to get a full reading of her body lines. Despite being nearly naked the figure feels surprisingly massive with the mecha parts and windswept hair.
Preview: T2 Art Girls - Seikai no Lorelei: Iris Zero-shiki 1/6 Complete Figure w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus by SkyTube
This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. One of Tony's best beauties is back in an all new colorway. Let's dive in!

T2 Art Girls - Seikai no Lorelei: Iris Zero-shiki 1/6 Complete Figure w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus [SkyTube]

Iris Zero-shiki is back with an intriguing new colorway and all the appeal of her first release. Well, let's get our feet wet, shall we?

Her innocent upturned eyes only encourage the naughty thoughts that keep floating up from the depths of my subconscious. Then there's the mecha look of her scuba suit making her look transformable (and in a way she is!).

These buoyant boobies have to be a real hindrance in the water. Speaking of diving, how does she get away with just a bikini? And how far down does she have to go before her bikini gets away from her?

From the back we can see that those bunny ears aren't just for show. I can only imagine their intended purpose but they're sure to transmit moe into the hearts of mecha fans along with her futuristic air tanks.

Yayoi's denim lines too. HORRIBLE.
I bet Amimami lose the stars.

Too far. Social media campaign incoming.

tfw you like something popular and still no nendo.

Samurai_Heart said:

Yes to everything about this.

Theonik

And then realise most stuff I like is unpopular.

There's a good reason most of my orders are small.

;_____;
They should make an LN about you:
"All the Girls I Like Are Unpopular and I Want to Buy Figures"

It will be a huge sensation.

souhait

Neo Member
Preordered Kiyomitsu this morning. Woke up to the same situation as Munechika where preorders had closed and then reopened again while I was asleep. The sword boy frenzy cannot be contained.

And Sakura is on her way! Thank you Koto for making her SAL-able, hopefully Syaoran is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom