• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
Wow I think you eclipsed me as far as jumping right in to this hobby goes.

I'm not new to the hobby though, I already owned 14 figures before coming here. But they were collected over more than a year.

So my purchasing frequency basically went up around 30x.

Einbroch

Banned
Sepang Miku is 1.3k yen cheaper today than yesterday.

Sat with Amazon.jp support for like 20 minutes, but finally, refunded. Yencoinz saved!

exemp30

Ordered koto's Tsukiko in January of last year and now I'm sitting at 36 figures with 17 ordered, this is a good stopping point for me.

Saw someone post on the Danganronpa community thread post the Kirigiri figure around October of last year, found FigureGAF through that and have six figures so far and 21 on pre-order.
I blame you enablers. :p

Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that my figures delivered + pre-ordered matches my art book collection now. *laughs*

I think I only got worse with buying figures after joining this thread which was also around the same time I became employed.

Maybe they are correlated.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've been dedicated to my Smash scale collection for a while now. Been around FigureGAF since...what, OT2? ;)

My will shall be strong as steel. This thread has only enabled me maybe 4 times!
There will be a zero next to that four by next year ;)

Stumbled into the thread, read the buyfriend guide on 4chan, then ordered my first figure 2 days later.

Go fast, go hard.
>called it buyfriend guide

you have better will then me, I accumulated all of this within a single year
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/DuchessBianca

>_<
Holy macaroni! You blow my collection out of the water! Excellent stuff you got there.

chrono01

So I guess Colette is really Sena.

my chest is no where close to sena's though lol

Holy macaroni! You blow my collection out of the water! Excellent stuff you got there.

All hail the Queen.

Thanks! though after this year I'm gonna cut back lol

We all know how thats going to go

I'm going to take a wild guess here. Just a hunch. A small hunch.

You like Kobato-chan, don't you?

I know, crazy idea. CRAZY! Just a feeling I have.

But yes, nicely done. This is me after three years. You're definitely moving at a pace faster than I am.

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/vyseoftheskies

Just a little..... maybe lol

Nice collection!

bigkrev

I think I only got worse with buying figures after joining this thread which was also around the same time I became employed.

Maybe they are correlated.

Funny thing is that I bought all my figures when I was very underemployed and really couldn't afford what I was doing. Haven't gotten my hands on a figure since I got my current job which would let me afford them, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom