• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

my chest is no where close to sena's though lol

Thanks! though after this year I'm gonna cut back lol

We all know how thats going to go

Just a little..... maybe lol

Nice collection!

Hey Colette, you going to get into the new Nanoha series. There are multiple cute little girls with Heterochromia in that.

Yall in here talking about following your rules, well I have the easiest rule of the all to follow!
My wallet.

Although pretty much if I want something I find a way to squeeze it in... I just usually squeeze some non figure thing in. :x

antibolo

Banned
FigureGAF! After much procrastination, I have finally submitted my tax returns form for 2014, 49 hours before the official deadline here in Canada.

To celebrate the occasion with some good ol' careless money spending, I will immediately order the very next 2 (two!!) Miku figures posted to this thread with a picture. Can be either a figma, a Nendo, or a scale.

(Of course, it has to be a figure that is not already in my owned+ordered collection. Limit of one figure submission per poster. I reserve the right to skip old figures that are now sold waaaay over their MSRP. Use common sense.)

Think fast!

chrono01

FigureGAF! After much procrastination, I have finally submitted my tax returns form for 2014, 49 hours before the official deadline here in Canada.

To celebrate the occasion with some good ol' careless money spending, I will immediately order the very next 2 (two!!) Miku figures posted to this thread with a picture. Can be either a figma, a Nendo, or a scale.

(Of course, it has to be a figure that is not already in my owned+ordered collection. Limit of one figure submission per poster. I reserve the right to skip old figures that are now sold waaaay over their MSRP. Use common sense.)

Think fast!
Just 'cause I'm evil.

WbnXoye.jpg

http://hlj.com/product/max04194

That's MSRP too. I know, not sure what Max Factory was thinking with that pricing.

antibolo

Banned
johnsmith disqualified on grounds of Edited post

Einbroch disqualified on grounds of no picture

Tempted to disqualify chrono01 on grounds of Not Common Sense, still undecided

Freezasaurus... I'd LOVE to have her but is she really possible to find? Much less at a price not 10 times her MSRP?

johnsmith

remember me
johnsmith disqualified on grounds of Edited post

Einbroch disqualified on grounds of no picture

Tempted to disqualify chrono01 on grounds of Not Common Sense, still undecided

Freezasaurus... I'd LOVE to have her but is she really possible to find? Much less at a price not 10 times her MSRP?

pfft, you're just going to find reasons to disqualify people until somebody posts something you already wanted to buy.

antibolo

Banned
As a show of good faith, I will accept johnsmith's submission since it was edited before the "no edited" rule.

EDIT: lol yeah ok guys I'll get her

EDIT 2: Acid08 wins second figure!

Think fast!

Nlkg1zL.jpg

My personal favorite.

edit: Beaten like a redheaded stepchild

Bloodember

Holy crap, its cool, not 56,000 yen cool.

On the topic of collecting, I've been collecting for about 12 years, mostly comic book related and anything I like in the previews. Do to figureGAF I found Hatsune Miku, I now own 7 figures of her, one on the way and 2 on pre order. Plus many I have on wish list in Amazon so I remember. This is since February of this year.

since no editng.

The figure is stands like a picture frame. She has a magnet that makes her stick to the frame. I have seen people hang it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom