• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
I'm disappointed that nobody submitted that ridiculous 1/4 Miku scale figure because I would have totally pre-ordered her, it would've been the extra incentive to do it.

Anyway I'm off to bed, I'll order them tomorrow evening.

I'm disappointed that nobody submitted that ridiculous 1/4 Miku scale figure because I would have totally pre-ordered her, it would've been the extra incentive to do it.

If you don't own a vanilla Miku scale, she is by far the best one. I still kinda toss it around in the back of my mind whether I should buy her or not. If I was in my final living conditions over here I would, but I have a move to think of in the future, and she's too big.

She's absolutely beautiful though.

FIGURE-010679_02.jpg

Like many on here, the vanilla Miku scale I own is the Tony Taka Ver. Every time I look at her though I kind of regret buying her. Her hair is so off-puttingly shiny.

I was going to but then I would have felt bad about it. (You can still do it)

chrono01

I was going to, but I figured that would have been in the realm of "unreasonable".

Fun fact! Apparently each of her twintails need to be shipped in a separate box. Have fun with those shipping fees!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Lies and slander. You guys skipped the 4th one as some sort of "witty" joke.

We couldn't preorder it when it sold out at 3 AM in 30 seconds. Please understand.

Ein lost a Miku challenge?! The humanity!

cajunator

Banned
FigureGAF! After much procrastination, I have finally submitted my tax returns form for 2014, 49 hours before the official deadline here in Canada.

To celebrate the occasion with some good ol' careless money spending, I will immediately order the very next 2 (two!!) Miku figures posted to this thread with a picture. Can be either a figma, a Nendo, or a scale.

(Of course, it has to be a figure that is not already in my owned+ordered collection. Limit of one figure submission per poster. I reserve the right to skip old figures that are now sold waaaay over their MSRP. Use common sense.)

Think fast!

I recommend the HSP version styled by the Oreimo character designer. Very cute, and quite unique.

Looks like SDS Asmodeus got delayed AGAIN -_-

She is never coming out lol

Tempted to get the Mammon Lightpink version. Placed my order for the new Beelzebub though!

chrono01

Tempted to get the Mammon Lightpink version. Placed my order for the new Beelzebub though!
You worried me, I thought she was delayed even more from the end of May. Yeah, she was officially delayed around a week ago. I know, I'm disappointed too.

Hopefully she'll actually make May. I mean, they have a specific date for her [the 29th], so that must mean something...

Giolon

Tempted to get the Mammon Lightpink version.
Placed my order for the new Beelzebub though!

What in the? She looks like easter puked up all over her. Original black and gold is the way to go.

omlet

If I can find a good price for it I may add CrazyMoonTalk's Snow Miku 2014 as an extra 3rd figure because I like it so much.

She's pretty great! A bit expensive these days but still a really neat nendo. I managed to snag one for like 6k and change from amiami earlier this year.
Highly recommended.

Alice!Beelzebub is pretty bad looking compared to the original IMO :v

So i won 500 dollars from a raffle. Decided to break my NoMoreFiguresFor2015Vow and blow some of those winnings on figures yest night.

pre-ordered:
Idolm@ster Makoto
Tales of Symphonia Llyod
Utaha

I'm currently debating whether to buy an Aoi Sakurai off eBay. Prices on a few dont seem a bit overpriced but still ok. The thing is 1) I've never purchased a pre-order from ebay and am thus unsure about the safety of it, 2) I have never seen GSC rerelease an exclusive so I'm thinking if i skip it then I have no chance of buying it for a decent price ever again. The one great thing about amiami and many other japan sites is the duty fees aren't terrible like what i pay when ordering through many US sites or eBay.

Alice!Beelzebub is pretty bad looking compared to the original IMO :v

I actually prefer the Alice Beelzebub. I have a weak spot for blond/blue eyes and I really love the bright white/blue out (The original is really nice too) I do agree that the orange base clashes with the outfit but otherwise I think she's wonderful.

omlet

I actually prefer the Alice Beelzebub. I have a weak spot for blond/blue eyes and I really love the bright white/blue out (The original is really nice too) I do agree that the orange base clashes with the outfit but otherwise I think she's wonderful.
That clash with the base colors is the worst part. I like the white/blue/blond look in general so aside from the orange base it's not terrible but the original's black/blue/green color scheme looks way better to me.
(I really should do another shoot of her)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That clash with the base colors is the worst part. I like the white/blue/blond look in general so aside from the orange base it's not terrible but the original's black/blue/green color scheme looks way better to me.

I want her. Tempted to repaint that base though.

I don't mind Alice Beelzebub actually, but why is it more expensive than the original on Nippon-Yasan despite having a much simpler base?

Someone on mfc said that the recolor doesn't actually include the base just the orange round disk the figure stands on. I wonder if thats true or not, would be weird if it was.
-------------------------------------------------------

Okay DHL, I called once again, the driver has the simple instructions on how to get in, has my home phone and cell number, is instructed to call either/both if he can't figure out the door.

Lets see how the driver can screw this up lol

Einbroch

Banned
Okay DHL, I called once again, the driver has the simple instructions on how to get in, has my home phone and cell number, is instructed to call either/both if he can't figure out the door.

Lets see how the driver can screw this up lol

Called DHL yesterday and gave them directions.

It's like playing a game... and there are no winners.

Called DHL yesterday and gave them directions.

It's like playing a game... and there are no winners.

It is lol It may be super fast and amazon japans shipping priced for heavy items, books, etc is soo much cheaper then ems from other places but actually getting a hold of your items? :p

Theonik

I really fucking hate IMGUR lately... why the hell do they label gif as jpg?! when saving them I end up not paying attention and end up with a still image
What do you mean. Unless you are in a shitty OS like Windows the name should not be meaningful to the filetype.

I really fucking hate IMGUR lately... why the hell do they label gif as jpg?! when saving them I end up not paying attention and end up with a still image
i never noticed that...the hell. you should be able to just change the extension, and if you do right click save as it will save as .jpg.gif

Theonik

No fanboy wars. Only waifu wars.
Microsoft waifus are lame for the most part. Except for their Azure stuff.

.... Really? Let's not start this fanboy war shit here.

Just noticed, it saves the actual gif but just changes the file type.
It changes the name. The filetype has nothing to do with the name whatsoever and is TERRIBLE OS design on Microsoft's part stretching back decades.
To solve it you need to set Windows to stop filtering the extension out of the filename and rename it manually.

People getting upset at OS jabs. Please.

Android blowszzzzz.
They said something bad about my OS! I must retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom