• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
How do I enter my phone number into amazon.co.jp so it won't complain about not being half-width?

Also please no platform wars. Including those with anthropomorphism.

Einbroch

Banned
Windows 10-tan sneak peak:

lBQqmnu.jpg

antibolo

Banned
Wait so DHL is the only option??

Doesn't that mean I'm gonna get charged through the nose with absurd brokerage fees? Can any Canadian here confirm?

raven777

Lol those amazon reviews on Sepang Miku...

kinda expected since it was by FREEing. But some of the initial shots on 2ch were amazing so I might still get it.

Muzicfreq

Banned
I did once take it upon myself to improve OS X's horrible look.

I did custom stuff once... too much work though for me and I kinda like the W7 taskbar.
Also with a constant switching of main monitor for my PS4 and PC... yeah, custom stuff messes up more

Einbroch

Banned
2chan has mixed reports. One person got one that was perfect, another got one that looks like it has a knick on her stomach.

As long as she's clean from afar and not too noticeably sloppy, I'll be okay.

SoldnerKei

after almost two months of waiting, finally Rorona arrived, box damaged but I don't care, the figure is in perfect condition, also Snow White got here, and I was quite sceptical, more after I saw Red Hood painted but she looks pretty good, and somewhat reminds me of Weiss from RWBY lol gonna take some pictures later of both gals, I need some pics on my MFC profile

now I am just waiting for amimi to drop the bill for my april order, I guess that should be today or tomorrow right? gonna go EMS now, at least that takes just a single month to arrive >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom