• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzicfreq

Banned
GUYS! I bought 2 figures today
31JmMIr3GLL.jpg

And the other?

So if I were to order more stuff on amazon japan this weekend since I'm having a bunch of stuff forwarded to BiJ and with golden week starting after this weekend would amazon japan ship the items after the holiday ends or if they delivered during the holiday would anyone even be at the BiJ offices to accept the package?

antibolo

Banned
Alright, I just placed all my orders for the selected figures in yesterday's "help me burn away my tax return" activity! Thanks again to everyone who participated in making me poorer!

As a self-imposed punishment for turning down on CrazyMoonTalk's totally legit first submission like a spineless coward, I have added his second submission, Snow Miku 2014, as an extra 3rd figure! Yay! My wallet hurts even more!

Here's a BONUS SEXY SANTA MIKU as a gift to you all:

Einbroch

Banned
Excellent choices.

Also you should consider Snow Miku - Fluffy Coat Version. She's usually pretty cheap (3k) and she's my second favorite Snow Miku.

be4fac50.jpg

Kikirin

Spent a good portion of lunch reading over the Smart Doll site. Thanks for the links!

I'd be in for one once they're more Persocom-like, in terms of functionality or personality, so I'm definitely interested in following how the Plus line develops. Plum/Sumomo-size would be fine, too.

anyone know when the new movie realization star wars samurai figures go on sale? debating on whether or not to buy vader on amazon or to wait for the new one and possibly get him cheaper.

also, is there a set time amiami updates new items? i need they new amiibos.

Meyneth

anyone know when the new movie realization star wars samurai figures go on sale? debating on whether or not to buy vader on amazon or to wait for the new one and possibly get him cheaper.

also, is there a set time amiami updates new items? i need they new amiibos.
The major update is at 4-5am est, but updates usually start around 8pm est.
I don't know if there's an actual schedule though :/

Well DHL just delivered the package with what I say has to have been the most quite knock I have ever heard. If my tv wasn't near mute and I wasn't near the door I wouldn't have had a chance to hear it.

Wanna see how the box looked like when they delivered it? :p

Pictures don't do it justice, the box was literally falling apart.
Times like these I'm glad amiami kills an entire forest everytime they ship my monthly orders lol

Acid08

Banned
Well DHL just delivered the package with what I say has to have been the most quite knock I have ever heard. If my tv wasn't near mute and I wasn't near the door I wouldn't have had a chance to hear it.

Times like these I'm glad amiami kills an entire forest everytime they ship my monthly orders lol

wow that's fucking awful. Are the contents alright at least?

amazon.jp boxes are downright terrible

but they pack the items amazingly, like super tight, sealed together in plastic with a piece of cardboard so they don't get dented or crushed, taped to the box itself

Going through DHL probably doesn't help either

Jesus, it's like they beat the box as if it owed them money. Was everything inside okay?

wow that's fucking awful. Are the contents alright at least?

Jesus, it's like they beat the box as if it owed them money. Was everything inside okay?

By some absolute miracle everything looks fine. There was absolutely no padding whatsoever just all the items were cling wrapped together in plastic but nothing at all was protecting any of the items inside. There were 4 soundtracks too with a bunch of heavy artbooks and all seem to be perfectly fine. I haven't opend the soundtracks so I cant say if the disks are fine but from the outside everything looks good. I guess I'm spoiled by AmiAmi, Nisa, Iffy and 3rd party sellers who pack things beautifully lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom