• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Sepang Miku came in today.

Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed but not upset. She has a noticeable mark on her stomach, it's blue. However, you can't really see it unless you look at her from the side, so it's alright. Also, the peg design is utterly awful. Her flag gets nowhere near the peg. Putting it in the peg actually BENDS THE FIGURE. It's never going to go in the peg, not worth it to risk the figure.

That said, she's really, really cute. She's not as tan as I thought, but still much darker than my other Mikus. Her face is adorable, her body is smokin', and her pose is really fun. I like her a lot. Don't regret her at all, issues included.

Just one pic for now, more tomorrow.

0oPqdLT.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Did I just stumbled onto HorrorGAF?

l ̔èͣ̂ t͂ͩ ̎͐̇̃̎̌' s͑ͣ̈ ̌̈́ͮͭ ̑̈͋̋̿b͊ ̇ͭͧͥ̀ͨe̿̀̌̋͆ ͬ̊ ͪ͆ͣ̃t̔ͩ͊̆ͪ̽͂ ̉ͤͤ͑̓ͪ̚o͑ͫͨͧ̓ͫ̅ ͮ̏̐g͂̓̊ͮͤ ͦe̔ ̆ͯ̾̌̓̚t ̌̈ͯ́ͧ͊h ͧ̏̋ͣeͧ̽ ̔ͧͤ̈ȑ̆̈̚ ̃̾̽́́ ̓́̅f͂̆̓̾ ͋̍ͣ̄̉o̍ͣͦͪ ̃̔r̉̿̎̏ͮ̌͛ ̓̔̒̑̓e̾̏̔̚ ͭv͐̊̔ͧͫ̀ ͩ̎e͒̆̇̏̆̍ ̍̈́r̍͛̃̋̚ ̄̋̈̆ͪ ̍ͥͭ ̏Eͪ̀̈́ͪ ̍̂ͤͨ̋iͥ̈̄̊̄ ͌ͪñ͋͂̏̒ͥ̏

cajunator

Banned

Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed but not upset. She has a noticeable mark on her stomach, it's blue. However, you can't really see it unless you look at her from the side, so it's alright. Also, the peg design is utterly awful. Her flag gets nowhere near the peg. Putting it in the peg actually BENDS THE FIGURE. It's never going to go in the peg, not worth it to risk the figure.

That said, she's really, really cute. She's not as tan as I thought, but still much darker than my other Mikus. Her face is adorable, her body is smokin', and her pose is really fun. I like her a lot. Don't regret her at all, issues included.

seeing that pic, Im glad I passed on her. Hopefully the other racing Miku comes out better.

Acid08

Banned

She looks super cute!

kewlmyc

thats actually a really sad video. The song seems to be about bullying/discrimination. Pretty terrible subject.
Ive always liked that video though.

Wasn't looking at the lyrics so I went to go watch the video again.

Yeah, pretty depressing for a "Miku" song.

I guess you could say that, because she was created because of the evil of bullying and hate and feelsl ike a monster. I know people who feel worthless because of this sort of thing and its fucking awful.

couldn't she look a bit less "Imma eat your face with my dagger fangs of death roar!"?

:3

cajunator

Banned
couldn't she look a bit less "Imma eat your face with my dagger fangs of death roar!"?

:3

no because that accurately gets across the message of how bullied people see themselves.
They feel grotesque and no amount of support sometimes is enough to fix whats broken inside. Its horrible.

no because that accurately gets across the message of how bullied people see themselves.
They feel grotesque and no amount of support sometimes is enough to fix whats broken inside. Its horrible.

Bullying definitely is horrible. Unfortunately had to see quite a bit of others get bullied when I was in school. Always tried my best to stop anyone being bullied around me or make them feel better.

cajunator

Banned
Bullying definitely is horrible. Unfortunately had to see quite a bit of others get bullied when I was in school. Always tried my best to stop anyone being bullied around me or make them feel better.

I used to get bullied a lot but instead of letting it hurt me, I stood up for myself and I kicked the everloving shit out of some dude in a place where you really dont wanna get kicked.
They didnt expect that from me which is why it was effective.
In retrospect I probably should have gotten beaten into the dirt after that.

Wanderer5

Sucks about the peg, but otherwise she looks nice. Bun pigtails are a cute addition.

antibolo

Banned
Got my first "preowned" figure from AmiAmi (old Sakura Miku nendo).

It's a A/B and I honestly don't even see a single flaw on the box. As far as I can tell it's a perfectly brand new, unopened box.

What does an A box even look like. Is it magic or something.

Trying to get an account on Mandarake but the form to fill in doesn't seem to work for me. Some of the fields don't give enough room to fill my details correctly either.

Anyone else having problems with it?

Muzicfreq

Banned
Got my first "preowned" figure from AmiAmi.

It's a A/B and I honestly don't even see a single flaw on the box. As far as I can tell it's a perfectly brand new, unopened box.

What does an A box even look like. Is it magic or something.
It glows with the brightness of a thousand suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom