• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda want that Yu figma because I already own all other P4A figmas so might as well complete the set, but then it would ruin my 100% female character figure collection... ~_~

You gotta get Yu.

Well if you're only going to have 1 guy, it's only appropriate that he's the one.

lDeb76p.jpg

Damn it now I want a Rise Figma to recreate they scene.

I know it's a late response, but a memory just jarred loose.

Earlier you guys were wondering if Worlds End Dance Hall could be interpreted as being about suicide?

The orginal PV pretty much removes any doubt about that.

antibolo

Banned
Well if you're only going to have 1 guy, it's only appropriate that he's the one.

lDeb76p.jpg

That's... a very good point, actually. Sold!

Not sure GSC's price is worth it for that extra jacket though.

I know it's a late response, but a memory just jarred loose.

Earlier you guys were wondering if Worlds End Dance Hall could be interpreted as being about suicide?

The orginal PV pretty much removes any doubt about that.

They sure as hell went a completely opposite direction for the PV in Project Diva F (cheerful dance battle in Shanghai, fuck yeah!!)

antibolo

Banned
Nnnnngh with my four other P4A figmas (Chie, Yukiko, Aegis, Labrys) this is going to be the most glorious figma harem ever

I'll need a figma couch

Railyn

Neo Member
Sepang Miku came in today.

Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed but not upset. She has a noticeable mark on her stomach, it's blue. However, you can't really see it unless you look at her from the side, so it's alright. Also, the peg design is utterly awful. Her flag gets nowhere near the peg. Putting it in the peg actually BENDS THE FIGURE. It's never going to go in the peg, not worth it to risk the figure.

That said, she's really, really cute. She's not as tan as I thought, but still much darker than my other Mikus. Her face is adorable, her body is smokin', and her pose is really fun. I like her a lot. Don't regret her at all, issues included.

Just one pic for now, more tomorrow.

Kind of bummed to hear she's not that tanned. I liked that and the heart-shaped hair buns parts of her. :< I still find her face ridiculously cute. Guess I'll still keep her on my pass column...

If you guys think Calne Ca Miku is scary, you'll love the PV that uses her.

Whoa.

Welp, this completely changes my impression about Calne Ca...I thought she was just something creepy created to counter all the cute. Didn't think I'd relate so hard. Minus the part about finding someone else to bully. :/

cajunator

Banned
Kind of bummed to hear she's not that tanned. I liked that and the heart-shaped hair buns parts of her. :< I still find her face ridiculously cute. Guess I'll still keep her on my pass column...

Whoa.

Welp, this completely changes my impression about Calne Ca...I thought she was just something creepy created to counter all the cute. Didn't think I'd relate so hard. Minus the part about finding someone else to bully. :/

*huggles

Femto.

April order finally paid!
9k shipping yo.
1st and last death month, ain't about that life.
Until 2016

pls ship before the weekend pls

Zerojul

Yu pre-order is up on AmiAmi for 4990.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011476&page=top

So who here is going to spend 1k more on the GSC store for that extra jacket? I'm not really convinced it's worth it.

Ordered, will pose him like that
but with Chie instead
:

Beautiful, and so bought. Henkei plamos are always fragile (I'm look at you, Zeta) but I couldn't pass it up.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Pre-ordered Medicchu Yamato and Balzac. Considered Nendoroid Mikudayo Sakura ver., but I think regular Mikudayo is enough Mikudayo in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom