• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
Trying to get an account on Mandarake but the form to fill in doesn't seem to work for me. Some of the fields don't give enough room to fill my details correctly either.

Anyone else having problems with it?

It's buggy as fuck but I've successfully submitted four orders with them so far since first using the site last week.

antibolo

Banned
The lyrics of Sadistic Music Factory are about Miku being afraid that people will eventually stop making music for her and she will therefore cease existing.

raven777

Sepang Miku came in today.

Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed but not upset. She has a noticeable mark on her stomach, it's blue. However, you can't really see it unless you look at her from the side, so it's alright. Also, the peg design is utterly awful. Her flag gets nowhere near the peg. Putting it in the peg actually BENDS THE FIGURE. It's never going to go in the peg, not worth it to risk the figure.

That said, she's really, really cute. She's not as tan as I thought, but still much darker than my other Mikus. Her face is adorable, her body is smokin', and her pose is really fun. I like her a lot. Don't regret her at all, issues included.

Just one pic for now, more tomorrow.
well she looks nice from your pic..

Got my first "preowned" figure from AmiAmi (old Sakura Miku nendo).

It's a A/B and I honestly don't even see a single flaw on the box. As far as I can tell it's a perfectly brand new, unopened box.

What does an A box even look like. Is it magic or something.

For future reference, B/B are also usually in VERY good condition. I specifically look for B/B because Ami usually give them a deep discount. All of the B/B I've received have still looked brand new. If you're not too attached to the idea of a pristine box B/C can also be acceptable. Sometimes the boxes are rated "C" for minor tears or color fading.

B-/* you should look at the description, though they're usually ok.

C/* is usually a no go.

Personality Complex is another good non rainbows and sunshine Miku song. It's about social anxiety disorder :D

In other news, I may have found an Utsutsu finally. I sent a message and I'm waiting for a reply. While I ended up having to pay federal taxes, I did get $109 back from state, and that would cover most of this Utsutsu. I worry though that the seller posted and went to bed, and when he/she wakes up there will be a ton of requests and I won't get her D:

Rin_Asano1428582691.jpeg
*fingers crossed*

I wonder how much that 1/4 scale Miku will cost to ship.
What's $40 between you and eternal hapiness <3
You'll never be happy, one aquisition only feeds the desire for more. Collecting is a disease.
<3

Ryuuroden

Satan arrived.

As a Christian who goes to church every Sunday I find it incredibly hilarious i have figures of 4 of the deadly sins and they all are castoffable. To Christians who go wtf at my collection I say, There are fucking naked people painted all over famous churches and no one complains about that! :p

Still......I now own a figure of a half naked hot Satan.....lol

cajunator

Banned
Got my first "preowned" figure from AmiAmi (old Sakura Miku nendo).

It's a A/B and I honestly don't even see a single flaw on the box. As far as I can tell it's a perfectly brand new, unopened box.

What does an A box even look like. Is it magic or something.

Likely its just a term for brand new stock. If its used it probably immediately nets a b.

Acid08

Banned
Satan arrived.

As a Christian who goes to church every Sunday I find it incredibly hilarious i have figures of 4 of the deadly sins and they all are castoffable. To Christians who go wtf at my collection I say, There are fucking naked people painted all over famous churches and no one complains about that! :p

Praise the Lord for your plastic butts.

Satan arrived.

Just say that they are a constant reminder what not to do :p

kewlmyc

Personality Complex is another good non rainbows and sunshine Miku song. It's about social anxiety disorder :D

In other news, I may have found an Utsutsu finally. I sent a message and I'm waiting for a reply. While I ended up having to pay federal taxes, I did get $109 back from state, and that would cover most of this Utsutsu. I worry though that the seller posted and went to bed, and when he/she wakes up there will be a ton of requests and I won't get her D:

*fingers crossed*

What's $40 between you and eternal hapiness <3
You'll never be happy, one aquisition only feeds the desire for more. Collecting is a disease.
<3
She's great so I hope it works out for you.

cajunator

Banned
For future reference, B/B are also usually in VERY good condition. I specifically look for B/B because Ami usually give them a deep discount. All of the B/B I've received have still looked brand new. If you're not too attached to the idea of a pristine box B/C can also be acceptable. Sometimes the boxes are rated "C" for minor tears or color fading.

B-/* you should look at the description, though they're usually ok.

C/* is usually a no go.

The B/B Luka I gave to my friend was in immaculate condition.

Giolon

Satan arrived.

Congratulations on joining the dark side!

Satan arrived.

Jesus loved all people including the plastic naked ones.

I also love Jesus.

antibolo

Banned
Is the cheerful version of Nendo Luka worth getting over the original one? I don't care about any of the extra accessories, but anyone know if they improved the figure itself?

antibolo

Banned
Kinda want that Yu figma because I already own all other P4A figmas so might as well complete the set, but then it would ruin my 100% female character figure collection... ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom