• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravely Second CE safely arrived... Mini Agnes get
ihO13QmTfctJj.jpg

ibyIopkbGhe12N.jpg
slightly taller than a nendo

Just because it's Ami-related, but this didn't even get listed on the front page and preorders were closed about 30 seconds after I luckily managed to place an order:

GAME-0014231.jpg

I only knew about it due to the kindness of a friend who was searching around for it manually, struck gold and quickly fired me the link. Already sold out on Amazon, Yodobashi, etc.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Just because it's Ami-related, but this didn't even get listed on the front page and preorders were closed about 30 seconds after I luckily managed to place an order:

GAME-0014231.jpg

I only knew about it due to the kindness of a friend who was searching around for it manually, struck gold and quickly fired me the link. Already sold out on Amazon, Yodobashi, etc.

Aaaahhh

GAME-0014231.jpg

30 seconds... ._.
oh well, keeping my amazon jp n3ds bundle order then :\

Finally get my payment request for april...(utapri mousepad and Free! stuff) surprised SAL is like double the cost of EMS for this order.

The Free! big heads are shipping, I wish someone would post the shipping cost, Im curious.

omlet

Satan arrived.

As a Christian who goes to church every Sunday I find it incredibly hilarious i have figures of 4 of the deadly sins and they all are castoffable. To Christians who go wtf at my collection I say, There are fucking naked people painted all over famous churches and no one complains about that! :p

Still......I now own a figure of a half naked hot Satan.....lol
To be honest, the same thing was holding me up from getting any of them, but in the end it's just a name they gave to the figure that only has as much meaning as you want it to and it's not like you're building a shrine and offering blood sacrifices or anything. Once I got past that I ordered Beelzebub
and stopped there because, setting the glorification of sins aside, all the others in the series are 2lewd or 2meat4me

Rin birthday figure
Not getting any of these but the whole set will look nice all together for those that get it. The letter bases was a great idea.
Also, Rin is still the most boring rabu raibu.

Bombless

I'm the first guy to say "Never go SAL Parcel" but in this case...
nAMrJ8d.png

Besides, I'm going on vacation on tuesday for 2 weeks so I really aren't in a hurry. That brings the total down to 38k, I'll take it.

Luigi87

I'm the first guy to say "Never go SAL Parcel" but in this case...
nAMrJ8d.png

Besides, I'm going on vacation on tuesday for 2 weeks so I really aren't in a hurry. That brings the total down to 38k, I'll take it.

Ouch, that's a steep shipping fee.

I usually always go SAL when it's steep... except this time when Chiaki alone cost 4k EMS, or 3.8k SAL... the extra 200 yen was kind of an easy loss.

omlet

Ouch, that's a steep shipping fee.

I usually always go SAL when it's steep... except this time when Chiaki alone cost 4k EMS, or 3.8k SAL... the extra 200 yen was kind of an easy loss.

My amiami shipping in January was 16800 yen. And no that's not a typo. :\

Rin birthday figure

CD1D9aKUsAA3EwY.jpg:orig

CD1D8yeVIAAsqgE.jpg:orig

I definitely made t he right choice of choosing the birthday figures to me my one version to have all the Love Live! characters from, she looks amazing just like Kotori/Eli but RIP Wallet! the whole lines gonna cost more then $1200 T_T

---------------------------------------------------------------------
My February AmiAmi order was a bit over 12k shipping, it was a huge order though I fully expect my June amiami order to be over 20k shipping lol

I should calculate the shipping on my orders in April. I don't want to though. Probably paid more than 10k

Lol yeah. Since I don't typically have many things shipped together I've never really seen the full amount of my shipping costs. I have paid almost 10k for a single box before though. Books are heavy yo.

Yaari

I definitely made t he right choice of choosing the birthday figures to me my one version to have all the Love Live! characters from, she looks amazing just like Kotori/Eli but RIP Wallet! the whole lines gonna cost more then $1200 T_T

No Alter for you?

So far I got Kotori and Eri on Pre-order, luckily its spread over a year and I don't plan on getting anything else. As well as both Alter figures (No swimsuit Maki).

I like this Rin though.

Meyneth

GAME-0014231.jpg

I didn't even know they were going to do plates.. ;_;
It's the regular promo art though, hopefully they make a second one with a little more artistic flare or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom