• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

FIGURE-011463_01.jpg

Tempting, but that face... Derp.

The facial likeness is decent. Looks good overall to me. At least she doesn't look bored/sleepy like the MH Amazon.

Ordered the last two chibi-arts Heartcatch Precure figures I needed for the full set from Mandarake (Cure Sunshine for 4k and Cure Moonlight for 0.8k).

Later noticed that Pound to Yen has gotten a little better recently, just hope it doesn't drop back down before I pay these off.

antibolo

Banned
So what are the chances that GSC might do a re-release of Nenodroid Miku/Luka/Rin/Len/Meiko/Kaito for the occasion of the release of Project Mirai DX?

I'm thinking about getting a full collection.

Chance

The facial likeness is decent. Looks good overall to me. At least she doesn't look bored/sleepy like the MH Amazon.

The bored look is central to the character. Undead warriors? Eldrich warlocks? Ancient dragons of myth that saw the world born? The Amazon gives no fucks.

Hi all I'm new. I've been collecting for about a year now. You can find me on MFC under the same name. This place is the reason I started collecting when I first saw someone post Phat! Company Bayonetta on here.

I'm still waiting for any news of Empty's Amazon...
I'm waiting for A+ amazon after their Sorceress is out. I had no idea Empty is making one.

Hi all I'm new. I've been collecting for about a year now. You can find me on MFC under the same name. This place is the reason I started collecting when I first saw someone post Phat! Company Bayonetta on here.

I'm waiting for A+ amazon after their Sorceress is out. I had no idea Empty is making one.

Welcome.

antibolo

Banned

Welcome. That's a pretty impressive one year old collection.

Feels good seeing nothing I want in an update.

I kind of want Medicchu Balzac because she looks like she's judging everyone.

Can't unsee.

:D

Looks like Femto has some company in the I-bought-a-$1200-figure club!!!!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just got a payment request for my squishy butt Hibari. I was expecting a delay.

Nice collection. And welcome!

Pls Gecco. Why are you doing this to my heart?

Welcome! Your first year of collecting is way bigger than mine, but that's okay. I'm not competing.

Welcome to FigureGAF! Impressive collection, especially if that's all from this past year or so.
Yay another Natsume Alter owner~ (as well as a good number of male figures!)

kewlmyc

rz4889o.jpg

antibolo

Banned
Not that I want to clutter this thread with amiibo talk, but... do we have any idea if wave 4 amiibos are going to pop up on AmiAmi soon?

I stopped caring about collecting amiibos a while ago, but now that I've jumped into the "monthly AmiAmi shipments" bandwagon I figure I might as well add some amiibos to future monthly shipments in the advent that any new ones pop up.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Welcome! All your money are belong to us.

zR3sOJp.gif

Meyneth

And wait. And wait. And wait.

Seriously, that one was announced before Hera-Ur, and still hasn't been painted whereas Hera-Ur has a painted sculpt.
That's probably why they chose the weird translucent material for the prototype.

The figure is actually a ghost.
It was up for preorder all alonggg

omlet

The company is Eikoh and Amiami usually has the figures from that company for preorder (Athena is the only one still available for purchase . You should probably check all the regular used figure places (the bastet figure appears fairly frequently).

Or you could wait for the GSC one

Yeah, I found it on mandarake like 15 minutes after that post for 1200 yencoinz :D (posted about that order + some nendos)

On MFC I saw the pic showing this will have 5 color variants but this one looks the best to me so not gonna wait for alternate colors.

I have the Bastet by the same makers. I didn't know GSC was making one but for 10$ I'll get this one now so Bastet can have a friend.

Meyneth

I found that odd as well, but that wasn't the only prototype they had at the show (last Summer WonFest, I think?) that looked that way.
So if all the figures are ghosts, was there even a festival?? :eek:

Yeah, I found it on mandarake like 15 minutes after that post for 1200 yencoinz :D (posted about that order + some nendos)

On MFC I saw the pic showing this will have 5 color variants but this one looks the best to me so not gonna wait for alternate colors.

I have the Bastet by the same makers. I didn't know GSC was making one but for 10$ I'll get this one now so Bastet can have a friend.
Bastet looks super adorable, maybe if she appears in amiami preowned I'll throw it into one of the large orders

I'm not into collecting dolls but this is one pretty adorable TOSHINO KYOKO doll.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-DOL-5429
Azones are great. The full-flexion bodies have really good articulation.
Prepare for a little hair frizz though

Bastet looks super adorable, maybe if she appears in amiami preowned I'll throw it into one of the large orders

She is adorable. Quite finicky to get attached to her base though.
I was gonna order other PnD prize figures but I don't know the source material well enough.
They're all quite nice, though, and the designs are cool.

omlet

I'm not into collecting dolls but
you are now.

She really is!

Yeah, I ended up not even using the plastic block for her knees. I just have her balanced in the air on the three plastic rods and that works fine.

Meyneth

I was gonna order other PnD prize figures but I don't know the source material well enough.
They're all quite nice, though, and the designs are cool.
I've already got Hera on order so I might as well buy the ones that look interesting.
I'm hoping they get to some of the mermaid/snake girl characters (ꈍᴗꈍ)

Acid08

Banned

Welcome! You have a super cool collection!

Welcome! I sent you a FR! I started a year ago too. You have a great collection!

So im about to order the final items from amazon japan to my BiJ forwarding order and they say that the delivery will be between May 2nd-3rd however since the holiday BiJ will be closed. Would amazon just leave my package outside their office? I want to place the order but I'm worried whats going to happen to it during the holiday.

Femto.

A man of taste! I dig your collection.

I like your prowess in wallet slaying. Welcome!

So im about to order the final items from amazon japan to my BiJ forwarding order and they say that the delivery will be between May 2nd-3rd however since the holiday BiJ will be closed. Would amazon just leave my package outside their office? I want to place the order but I'm worried whats going to happen to it during the holiday.
I'd wait just to order until after the holiday. Just to be safe.

Welcome to the party!

chrono01

Welcome to poverty the group! Please enjoy your stay with us.

Rm6WYuk.gif

Yeah im thinking that too but a couple of the items are only 1 left and they are items I've been looking for for awhile so just unsure if' they'll still be there after the holiday. Wish I was psychic lol

Maybe live chat with amazon japan and see how they'll handle the delivery if the offices are closed?

antibolo

Banned
Made my first pre-order on NY. Also my first P-Bandai exclusive item.

I like that NY lets you pay for orders whenever you want. Will get this paid next month and not worry about it!

Look forward to NY's slow ass taking their sweet time to actually ship it to you.

Yeah I'm bitter right now, I ordered something from them on Monday and they still haven't shipped it yet.

chrono01

Look forward to NY's slow ass taking their sweet time to actually ship it to you.

Yeah I'm bitter right now, I ordered something from them on Monday and they still haven't shipped it yet.
It takes a while to bootleg a figure.

I'm only joking.

Partly joking.

Einbroch

Banned

I would say "run" but you've already fallen down the rabbit hole. Welcome.

247.png

Join the Figure GAF on MFC

Welcome to poverty the group! Please enjoy your stay with us.

Rm6WYuk.gif

Welcome to the party!

A man of taste! I dig your collection.

I like your prowess in wallet slaying. Welcome!

Welcome! I sent you a FR! I started a year ago too. You have a great collection!

Welcome! You have a super cool collection!

Welcome! All your money are belong to us.

zR3sOJp.gif

Welcome !!!

Welcome to FigureGAF! Impressive collection, especially if that's all from this past year or so.
Yay another Natsume Alter owner~ (as well as a good number of male figures!)

Pls Gecco. Why are you doing this to my heart?

Welcome! Your first year of collecting is way bigger than mine, but that's okay. I'm not competing.
Thanks everyone. :D I accepted all the friend requests.

Does anyone own this? I see it for preorder as a september rerelease. Not sure about it.

10147879a5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom