• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Heh, just paid for my April order (requested yesterday) and right after that i got a payment request for Amatsukaze. Didnt realise Amiami had split her from the main order (GSC delayed her to may then chabged it back to april the following week). Oh well, WaitingForSAL.gif will be the theme of this month while I go for some r&r in Romania. Hopefully that'll also lower the chances of adding more stuff to the May order.

skytube is becoming one of my favorite makers.

Skytube, Max Factory, Alter, GSC, Native

funny enough that native, max factory are both subsidiaries of GSC lol.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Heh, just paid for my April order (requested yesterday) and right after that i got a payment request for Amatsukaze. Didnt realise Amiami had split her from the main order (GSC delayed her to may then chabged it back to april the following week). Oh well, WaitingForSAL.gif will be the theme of this month while I go for some r&r in Romania. Hopefully that'll also lower the chances of adding more stuff to the May order.

Yeah, I thought that was odd. Wasn't expecting a payment request for figma Amatsukaze on her own. I swear I only saw one April order and not two. Otherwise would've combined them.

saitom's 2013 is still the best Racing Miku.
42ae49e74736e0cf13e049cd2dfc3564.jpg

Only scale Miku I own.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Does AmiAmi always melt down when more than one new highly anticipated figure preorder goes live at a set date and time? C'mon guys.

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

Zerojul

Does AmiAmi always melt down when more than one new highly anticipated figure preorder goes live at a set date and time? C'mon guys.

It could have been worse, they don't even sell the newer Saint Seiya Myth Cloth. I have been unable to reach HLJ for about 15 minutes. Bandai new preorders waves are no joke :/

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It could have been worse, they don't even sell the newer Saint Seiya Myth Cloth. I have been unable to reach HLJ for about 15 minutes. Bandai new preorders waves are no joke :/

Still trying to get Maul! C'mon AmiAmi!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Got him! Hoo boy. Is this what it's like for Ein when a new Miku goes up?

I have joined a study tour visiting Osaka. I will have one day for free visiting. Are there any must-go places for figures and model kits? Could you recommend some goodies for me? Thank you.

Zombine

Banned
So my King Kazuma Figure arrived today and it's absolutely stunning. I think it's one of the best one I've ever seen. AmiAmi also sent me confirmation that my Elsa Nendo shipped!

Wait, what's all that Digimon stuff?
Megahouse Digimon scales, guessing they're doing a reprint cause most of them were their store exclusive and what with the new series of Digimon coming back they're basically capitalising on nostalgia as well lol
Edit:
Teaser: “Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha” Naruse Maria Dwell By Vertex Painted Prototype
Vertex reveals today first teaser photo of their “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Maria Dwell figure, which follows previously announced figure of Naruse Mio by the company.

Naruse Maria has been fully revealed unpainted back in late March and, although not officially confirmed yet, the figure will most likely be a 1/8 scale matching Vertex’s Mio. While waiting for more information, here’s first photo of painted prototype released by Vertex today.
vertex_mariateaserpaint.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Megahouse Digimon scales, guessing they're doing a reprint cause most of them were their store exclusive and what with the new series of Digimon coming back they're basically capitalising on nostalgia as well lol

It worked on me at least lol.

Preordered Darth Maul!

antibolo

Banned
My Nippon Yasan order from Monday has still not shipped. It's going to miss the Golden Week deadline, isn't it? Goddamnit Nippon Yasan, you're even worse than usual.

Meanwhile my Mandarake and AmiAmi orders have just shipped a few hours ago.

Operation add backorder items to april amiami order in order to delay payment request until after golden week is a success!

as well as I just won a bid for 2 rare items on yahoo auctions japan yay!

The Ami extension. Got screwed over several times like that.

Oh I added a few items that were on "backorder status" to my april loot and as of right now all the items of my order are in stock but those. I have done it before but Amiamis never removed them since it was holding the order up so if thats what happened to you then sorry to hear that :(

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Teaser: “Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha” Naruse Maria Dwell By Vertex Painted Prototype
Vertex reveals today first teaser photo of their “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Maria Dwell figure, which follows previously announced figure of Naruse Mio by the company.

Naruse Maria has been fully revealed unpainted back in late March and, although not officially confirmed yet, the figure will most likely be a 1/8 scale matching Vertex’s Mio. While waiting for more information, here’s first photo of painted prototype released by Vertex today.

I approve of this.

Einbroch

Banned
Thank God I'm done with preowned except for two figures, because what the fuck. AmiAmi has jacked up the price on almost every preowned lately. Hardly ever a good deal on things unless you get a "C" in there somewhere.

Thank God I'm done with preowned except for two figures, because what the fuck. AmiAmi has jacked up the price on almost every preowned lately. Hardly ever a good deal on things unless you get a "C" in there somewhere.

Yep, gone are the days of a decent priced Tohka. Giving up on getting her now lol.

omlet

I approve of this.

Is this the same character getting that other lewd figure with wardrobe malfunction?
Either way I also approve of this.

Yeah, I was looking at the update last night... prices seem to be pretty high now. Was really surprised to see Suigintou nendo at like 6.3k (I mean she's the best of course so no surprise to see her price go up a bit after release but I wasn't expecting her to nearly double in price like that) and several other things seemed higher than usual. I picked up two more of the meguca nendos from Mandarake because they're about 500 yen cheaper each over there. One exception was an A/B nendo of Madoka herself on amiami for like 2200 which was a really good price compared to MSRP, Mandarake, and MFC. Good thing I'm more or less done with preowned hunting, too.

Meyneth

Dammit
Koto Sakura just got to Mississauga, which means no delivery until Monday.

i guess i have to wait...  ̄ε  ̄

cajunator

Banned
The best thing is that Nico gets the ! base so you can get her without investing in the entire set. I feel bad for fans of inferior aidoru who would have to make the choice to have an incomplete set of bases (or just get the whole set and ensure wallet death). Suffering either way.

inb4 one of you terrible monsters with bad tastes says you can leave Nico out of the collection with no downside since her base isn't a letter

Nico is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom