• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
I would say "run" but you've already fallen down the rabbit hole. Welcome.

Speaking of which I've now been in this thread for 2 weeks as of today, here's what I've ordered since then:
wsvxJ6O.png

Plus two ones that have already arrived:
B8L2dmM.png

The rumors are true.
Escape while you still can

Hi all I'm new. I've been collecting for about a year now. You can find me on MFC under the same name. This place is the reason I started collecting when I first saw someone post Phat! Company Bayonetta on here.

I'm waiting for A+ amazon after their Sorceress is out. I had no idea Empty is making one.

Hi there. Your collection is going to get a lot bigger now you're here!

Speaking of which I've now been in this thread for 2 weeks as of today, here's what I've ordered since then:
wsvxJ6O.png

B8L2dmM.png

The rumors are true.

A fine example of what this thread can do to people!

I try to live vicariously through this thread, but sometimes, I just can't.

Thankfully, over 9 years, I've only got 21 figures. I would have 22, but cat. :(

wsvxJ6O.png

B8L2dmM.png

The rumors are true.
Escape while you still can
You should have been strong! Like I am! Why I have never-
*Stares at the Mikus I have bought*
What if you were already in college debt when you joined this hobby?
You never again feel the pleasure of a full stomach.

Thanks everyone. :D I accepted all the friend requests.

Does anyone own this? I see it for preorder as a september rerelease. Not sure about it.

10147879a5.jpg
I own it and really like it, a very good scale figure for DBZ fans and they're quite the rarity TBH lol (all them S.H figuarts and banpresto style figures XD) quality is also good.

I own it and really like it, a very good scale figure for DBZ fans and they're quite the rarity TBH lol (all them S.H figuarts and banpresto style figures XD) quality is also good.
Yeah I only have the D.O.D. SSJ goku. He's nice but his clothes are so baggy because of the fabric. I have the Banpresto Master Stars Piece Vegeta as well. Is goku is just as great?

The Racing Mikus just keep getting better and better. Same can't be said for the Snow Mikus.

Some of the designs that have been floating around could turn that around. Hopefully they don't choose an awful one.

Edit: Also found someone selling this Kos-mos for $90 shipped in great condition. It's one of my most wanted figs so jumped on that. Stoked.

Yeah I only have the D.O.D. SSJ goku. He's nice but his clothes are so baggy because of the fabric. I have the Banpresto Master Stars Piece Vegeta as well. Is goku is just as great?
Probably better, don't have that MSP Vegeta but I have Goku and Gintoki, but I think so, but you should check out the MFC page on the figureto judge yourself. Ah checking up on it, it seems the clear hair version is getting the renewal. But both versions are good tbh: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/7235
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/61721

Edit: Found blogs with more detailed photos:
http://pekindbz.blog90.fc2.com/blog-entry-365.html
http://ameblo.jp/neo-izayoi-onepiece/entry-11943440686.html

Some of the designs that have been floating around could turn that around. Hopefully they don't choose an awful one.

Edit: Also found someone selling this Kos-mos for $90 shipped in great condition. It's one of my most wanted figs so jumped on that. Stoked.
nice, the world needs more Kos-Mos

I wish there was some high quality episode 1 designs, though Im happy with the one I have

Miku as usual.

Is it as "meh" as I heard it was? Please say no.

I can only speak to my own experience with it. I liked it more than the first movie. There was a lot more funny shit this time around. Even Ultron was a funny motherfucker. And none of the super-heroics looked cheesy or anything. They seemed to create this world on-screen where this shit all seemed perfectly plausible.

kewlmyc

No spoilers please
I was just asking for a yes or no.

I can only speak to my own experience with it. I liked it more than the first movie. There was a lot more funny shit this time around. Even Ultron was a funny motherfucker. And none of the super-heroics looked cheesy or anything. They seemed to create this world on-screen where this shit all seemed perfectly plausible.

That's good to know.

Nice, been keeping my eye out for a good sale on that one myself (Xeno-gears/saga fan). Congrats. :)

Still waiting on AmiAmi to split off Luke from my April order so it can be paid for. If it's like last month they'll probably do it sometime tonight since it's the first of the month.

Nice, been keeping my eye out for a good sale on that one myself (Xeno-gears/saga fan). Congrats. :)

Still waiting on AmiAmi to split off Luke from my April order so it can be paid for. If it's like last month they'll probably do it sometime tonight since it's the first of the month.

There is currently the same Kos-mos on Ami for 10k. She's B/C but that is a good price. Most of the time I see it is around 12K or higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom