• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God I'm done with preowned except for two figures, because what the fuck. AmiAmi has jacked up the price on almost every preowned lately. Hardly ever a good deal on things unless you get a "C" in there somewhere.

I have still got some fair priced Items lately. Although I did go ahead and order Kongou and Hiei because I don't see them going down any time soon.

might as well just convert to amiibos

5oeZoHO.gif

Thank God I'm done with preowned except for two figures, because what the fuck. AmiAmi has jacked up the price on almost every preowned lately. Hardly ever a good deal on things unless you get a "C" in there somewhere.

Dunno, the Disappearance of Haruhi nendos weren't so bad. Less than 3k which is about the average price for them on Mandarake.

Only got Kyon so I got two more to get.

antibolo

Banned
Holy shit, old Sakura Miku comes with an entire second head, for the cherry ornaments.

I find that way more disturbing than I probably should, but still.

It means I'll have an entire freaking head in the extra parts plastic bag. OH GOD NO

spiritfox

Holy shit, old Sakura Miku comes with an entire second head, for the cherry ornaments.

It means I'll have an entire freaking head in the extra parts plastic bag. OH GOD NO

If you think about it, we all have various body parts packed away in our closets.

antibolo

Banned
Oh and I haven't mentioned the worst part: the disembodied head's packed-in expression is the sad one.

I THOUGHT SAKURA MIKU WAS GOING TO MAKE ME CHEERFUL

omlet

I keep all my victims neat and organized
$5/ea at hardware store, works great!

Meyneth

Saweet! Need more cu poche
I wish the new pajama sets weren't Koto store exclusives. The cutie winter jackets during Christmas were exclusive too. :(

Unofficial, it seems. Most likely gonna happy, but this seems like what some companies do when they want to build hype for something behind the scenes.

"Wow wouldn't it be great if we made ____?"
Is true
They announced the school uniform madoka girls, and only homura has a release date (which got delayed to its current date)

Parfom needs to step its game up. Give me labrys already!

antibolo

Banned
Crap, one of my Sakura Miku's cherry hair ornaments broke.

Thankfully it looks like it should be fairly easy to fix with some plastic glue. I should get myself a bottle of that stuff, for such medical emergencies.

EDIT: Quick picture (one of the first taken with my a5000!). The one on the right is broken at the stem and is holding on the twintail. I can get away with it not looking too crappy for now:

antibolo

Banned
Oh wow I love my a5000 so much already. I'm taking really quick throwaway pics like the Sakura Miku above under awful lighting conditions and they still come out ten times better than those from my shitty old Nikon.

Acid08

Banned
Post office guy didn't knock when delivering my Ami package today and then also didn't even put the right pick up location on the notice, wow.

Also there was literally a 20 minute window where I wasn't home this morning and they attempted delivery then. Dat luck.

antibolo

Banned
OK guys dumb question: do Nendoroids have a left foot and a right foot, or are they really just the same?

I mixed them up and now I can't tell them apart...

Crap, one of my Sakura Miku's cherry hair ornaments broke.

Thankfully it looks like it should be fairly easy to fix with some plastic glue. I should get myself a bottle of that stuff, for such medical emergencies.

EDIT: Quick picture (one of the first taken with my a5000!). The one on the right is broken at the stem and is holding on the twintail. I can get away with it not looking too crappy for now:

Glad to see you're enjoying the camera. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom