• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

OK guys dumb question: do Nendoroids have a left foot and a right foot, or are they really just the same?

I mixed them up and now I can't tell them apart...

Many nendos use the same piece for both feet/legs but some have a mold or paint job that distinguishes one from the other.

I keep mine in cases like that as well, but I am afraid of scuffing so I keep all faces separate.

Well, I don't exactly shake the boxes around so I'm not worried.

I had to suck it up. I didn't get off easy, I'll just put it that way.

ih5auNTfJORur.jpg

darklin0

Banned
Many nendos use the same piece for both feet/legs but some have a mold or paint job that distinguishes one from the other.

Well, I don't exactly shake the boxes around so I'm not worried.
The summers here are brutal so I am always worrying about my stuffs paint.

kewlmyc

Hmmm I will keep my eye out but why do I feel like it's going to flop?

Dragonball has come back majorly with the new movies, the new game that's actually good, and a new series being helmed by the manga creator himself. Dragonball's big worldwide all over again. I don't see her flopping.

As for me, I'll only be interested if Piccolo or Beerus gets a scale.

Also, all Bulmas are good Bulmas, except for Afro Bulma. That one sucked.

But Golden Freeza is so fabulous.
Your money ;P
Dragonball has come back majorly with the new movies, the new game that's actually good, and a new series being helmed by the manga creator himself. Dragonball's big worldwide all over again. I don't see her flopping.

As for me, I'll only be interested if Piccolo or Beerus gets a scale.
I can see her flopping due to her having no use since Dragon Ball onwards land thus only nostalgic peeps will care XD

chrono01

My April AmiAmi combined order arrived today! Let's see what we have her--

...Wait. THAT'S IT!? What is this, a Nendoroid? Where's my massive shipping box that can [comfortably] fit a full-sized adult? Where!? This is what delays do to you. I was outraged. OUTRAGED!

Then I opened the package.

From left-to-right: Mitarai Yuuna [Starless], Mamiya Marie [Starless], Kuryuu Hazuki [Lewdness].

...All is forgiven. That Godly Sei Shoujo art! The man knows how to draw a woman with curves, that's for sure. I'd showcase the other side(s) of them, but...you know, NSFW and all that.

So yeah, no figure this month unfortunately. To keep it on-topic, I'll mention the upcoming SkyTube Mariya Marie figure, which I hope will be painted at the next WonderFes.

I'm definitely budgeting at least 16k yen for it, as I'm sure it will be costly [with a base like that, how could it not?]. However, it must be mine. Well, that and the accompanied Kuryuu Hazuki, also from SkyTube.

kewlmyc

I can see her flopping due to her having no use since Dragon Ball onwards land thus only nostalgic peeps will care XD

Yet she's the poster girl of Dragonball. When you think "Dragonball Females", Bulma is the first one to jump to your mind. 18 is superior though, but that's another story.

I know.

I don't normally buy them, but I've been wanting these for a while now, so when I saw they were getting a re-release [a limited one, at that], I couldn't resist. I don't even have a pillow body for them. :/

That is also an acceptable term.

Just teasing hehe :) nice pick ups buddy!

Acid08

Banned
Huh, so that Figuarts Sailor Moon went up? I've wanted a set of the girls for a while and the other Bandai set are ridiculously expensive. Hmmmmmm.

Giolon

Every once in a while, I ask myself, "Have I taken my hobby too far?" and then I see posts like chrono01's and then I say to myself "No, I have not. Maybe some day, but today is not that day."

Godspeed, chrono01!

Acid08

Banned
Every once in a while, I ask myself, "Have I taken my hobby too far?" and then I see posts like chrono01's and then I say to myself "No, I have not. Maybe some day, but today is not that day."

Godspeed, chrono01!

The day I seriously consider buying any kind of wallscroll is the day I need to evaluate my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom