• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 16 Producer Asks Fans Not to Make 'Offensive or Inappropriate' Mods Upon PC Release

Guilty_AI

In truth I think people who make nude mods, or play with nude characters, are simply sad individuals.

What is the point?

Just play your games like a civilised individual.
200.gif

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
tbf, as a director and producer of SE's biggest franchise, it's not like he can say otherwise even if he wants to. I'm leaning towards the thought that he's probably asking people not to do any sexual mods with the dog and what not.

captainpat

He said this with the biggest wink.

Game's been out for more than a year now, sold millions and there's still not a lot of that type of fan content for it. PC release isn't going to change that.

nemiroff

Gold Member
In truth I think people who make nude mods, or play with nude characters, are simply sad individuals.

What is the point?

Just play your games like a civilised individual.

Well, I mean, sexuality is all about a mix of experiences, emotions, and expressions that are important to who we are and how we connect with others. People aren't "sad" for being interested in the enjoyment of their boners - It's kinda vital for our existance so-to-speak.. I guess that's the funny part about living in a sometimes sanitized (or overly religious) "modern society".

K' Dash

Hope someone doesn't do anything really crazy like mod it into a decent game

I remember back 2001 thinking that FFX was mediocre compared to the rest, cause of the linear nature of the game and some design choices I didn’t like, now I remember it as the last good final fantasy game.

Sad times indeed.

Toots

Gold Member
I only care for the mod removing that tacky outfit you're forced to wear for 3/4 of the game.
One should never dress like his dad, wtf the devs were thinking going for a berserk super cool look to some weird red and black torero outfit with lace and crap :messenger_grinning_sweat:

BehemothBlade

Neo Member
You made me realize i wrote "for" instead of "from"; hereby changing the meaning of my post, and the course of history, forever...

Anyway i'd rather have a Donovan mod in the Berserk manga itself :
Ah yes, a mod that explores Clive's time when he was a humble serving bearer. Pleasuring many donovans.

Top Bottom