• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Gumi wont release 2 mong King events one Next other i think.

So after this Event i Hope we can finally get my little tillith cant be this cute.

Because the Next events ffxiii and type 0 are mog King events.

Flambe

Fine I'll pull for kitty Lid's stupid hat.

Kefka again =| At least it's not Bedile I suppose. FIVE MORE PERCENT FOR THE RIBBON PIT

black Cat Lid is top tier among 5 stars

Has innate boosts, 2 killer passives, aoe, amazing single target status attack and the strongest def ignoring move in the 5 star meta

Shes not bad

Razmos

I hope she gets a 6* awakening next Halloween. And by then we might have Halloween versions of Nichol, Sakura and Jake too

Eidjinn

So... I"m kinda lost in this event: what are you people getting?

Crystals, Tickets and the rest in 6* materials?

Any of the items are worth getting?

Also, where do people got recipes for mag+10%??

Syntsui

So... I"m kinda lost in this event: what are you people getting?

Crystals, Tickets and the rest in 6* materials?

Any of the items are worth getting?

Also, where do people got recipes for mag+10%??

All equipments are worth it, all the tickets and SQ are worth it, all the cactuars are worth it, all the 6* materials are worth it. The trust moogle should be the least of your priority, but still worth it.

You can craft mag+10 with a recipe you find in Maranda Coast.

Xion86

Should I bother with daily lies for black cat lid? Uncertain. Also, can ExDeath wear the mask? He's currently my only Mage...

Where is Kefka?! :O

Hmm so my new team doesn't seem to be as strong as my older team :/ just died three times in the Colosseum (S-4) which I didn't have problems with before... :/

Old team: Warrior of Light, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena, Amarant
New team: Cecil, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena, Tellah

Going to swap Tellah with Amarant (as he will have Revive). Miss Full Break though..

Syntsui

Where is Kefka?! :O

Hmm so my new team doesn't seem to be as strong as my older team :/ just died twice in the Colosseum which I didn't have problems with before..

Old team: Warrior of Light, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena, Amarant
New team: Cecil, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena, Tellah

WUT, this second team is so much better lol.

Xion86

WUT, this second team is so much better lol.

It's crazy I know, I was doing FAR better with the old team, I'd pretty much repeat the same set of buffs and attacks throughout the Colosseum/events and be fine. I've finished the Colosseum, but trying to get the items for the Blood Sword now just wasted 3 orbs due to deaths in a row, AoEs wiped me out.

Hmm or I could try swapping Tellah with Charlotte but then miss out on Raise if needed. I'll try stick with what I have and give it another go.

Update: okay it seems to be the Needle Breath move which is taking out my team here. I killed these two my first try before, maybe I just got lucky who knows. But I'm on round 4 now. Will use Aero buffs...(yup that did the trick with S-4)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Man, it's like some of you need advice on when to shit. :p

Anyways, working my way through the event. Mask down, 7 tickets down. Still about 100 runs to go

c-murph

Bought all burst pots, Cecil (3*) limit is at 9/10 now, not in a hurry to get him to 6 stars anyway.

Just bought all the pots. Got all the Tickets, Pots, Quartz, & Screamroot now.

What's left; Knife, Basket, Mask, Chilling Aura, Spooky Aura x 4?, Trust Moogles x 2...

Probably going to go for the Moogles (30,000) today.

8,000 + 18,000 + 27,000 + 5,000 + (23,000 x 4) + 70,000 = 220,000 Candies... Then maybe leveling items.

Im gonna grind the entirety of the event and bit as much as possible.

Once i hit the end ill probably do lapis refils to cover any other desireables

Lyrian

Anybody else not get a Cat Lid yet?

Don't have a Cat Lid yet here, either.

Yesterday's 1/2 price was a Kefka, today was a Charlotte.

Kind of nice to already have the most expensive piece of equipment from this event already in the bank (the mask) in Day 2, though.

CCIE

Banned
Almost can buy the mask today on my new PRI account - with nobody to wear it. I guess Garnet could technically do so. Then I will get the basket, and go after all the limited Awakening Mats. Then buy the four Brilliant Ray Gems needed so I can eventually awaken Rosa. Is she a good healer? I'm getting tired of running with Garnet all the time. At least until I draw and level a Rydia to go with her.

Currently running the event with Agrias, Lightning, and Bartz - just to finish Agrias and level Bartz. When he gets to 4* max, will concentrate on CoD. Then Kain, and finally Rosa. Hope to have all of them awakened and running happily at a decent level by the end of the event.

Eidjinn

One thing that is shocking me is how people can get their units to be so much stronger than mine.

I got the Mg+10%, but I'm nowhere near 350 of Magic. 4xmag+10%, plus the best quipament, plus earrings... what other things can I get to get my units to be closer to 350 Mag?

What about strength? I got myself about 10 Hero rings... problably the best equipament from quests, colo, etc... any other things?

Is it only the trust masteries?

Iceman829

One thing that is shocking me is how people can get their units to be so much stronger than mine.

I got the Mg+10%, but I'm nowhere near 350 of Magic. 4xmag+10%, plus the best quipament, plus earrings... what other things can I get to get my units to be closer to 350 Mag?

What about strength? I got myself about 10 Hero rings... problably the best equipament from quests, colo, etc... any other things?

I'm f2p and only have gear the game has given me plus event stuff. My Kefka can hit 390 MAG with the following: 60 MAG Staff from previous event, Circlet, 23 MAG body armor from Colosseum, x2 Earrings, x4 MAG +10% and 2* lvl 40 Ramuh. Tellah has all the secondary best gear and 2* lvl 39 Diablos and hits 310 when I run 2 mages. Tellah hits 378 with my max gear w/ Ramuh while I run the current event.

Which mage are you trying to push over 350?

Yeah thats the gist of it

Shantotto is a pretty common summon so Mag+30% is something quite a few people probably have

As for physical units that from the hardcore TM grinders on here getting excaliburs, sakuras and whatever else

OH! And Maxxed out Espers

Lyrian

My Tellah is up to 393 MAG, no TMs at all.

Main Hand - Lillith Rod (+60); Babil PRO
Off Hand - Can't use offhand

Head: Creepy Mask (+30); This event, Mog King
Body: Magi Robe (+23); ADV Colosseum
Accessories: Earrings x2 (+20% each = +44); Mog King purchases, quests, chests, etc.

Abilities: MAG +10% x 4 (+44 total): Dirnado silver chest

Esper: Ramuh (+60)

Kefka would be +6 More base MAG, so he would reach 399 or 400, depending on rounding.

Add the trick or treat basket (soon), and Tellah comes dangerously close to 400 MAG.

Perfectly capable without TMs.

Razmos

My Tellah is up to 393 MAG, no TMs at all.

Main Hand - Lillith Rod (+60); Babil PRO
Off Hand - Can't use offhand

Head: Creepy Mask (+30); This event, Mog King
Body: Magi Robe (+23); ADV Colosseum
Accessories: Earrings x2 (+20% each = +44); Mog King purchases, quests, chests, etc.

Abilities: MAG +10% x 4 (+44 total): Dirnado silver chest

Esper: Ramuh (+60)

Kefka would be +6 More base MAG, so he would reach 399 or 400, depending on rounding.

Add the trick or treat basket (soon), and Tellah comes dangerously close to 400 MAG.

Perfectly capable without TMs.
Why would the trick or Treat Basket bump you up to 400? The basket is 15% Mag and the Earrings are 20% Mag, it's actually a loss in magic.

CCIE

Banned
After examining things, I think I'm going to change my plan. I will get the mask, but I have two weeks to do so. Instead, my priority is the LB pots so I can awaken and start leveling Cecil to pair with my Lightning at 6* - I did the math and can get his LB to 10 before awakening to 4*. To me that is good enough... Then it's on to Awakening Mats, tickets, SQ, and finally the mask. He will also become my top priority in leveling units after I get him to 4* status. I'm expecting Cactuars again next weekend, at which time I will take a break from the event to level the crap out of my team.

Hopefully in less than two weeks I will have a team with 6* Cecil, 6* Lightning, Agrias for FB, and a variety of other units to pair with them. I think that is the better plan for being able to max out my current team. Hopefully on the FFXIII and FFIII banners I can pull a mage worthy of the mask

How long is the cool down for using a friends unit again after you used him once?

RIXA Tellah is amazing and the only unit I can play with to complete the Halloween ADV event with. This is beast unit Rixa! thanks mate

Lyrian

Why would the trick or Treat Basket bump you up to 400? The basket is 15% Mag and the Earrings are 20% Mag, it's actually a loss in magic.

Doh!

For some reason, I was thinking it was placed in an ability slot and not an accessory slot. My bad.

Lyrian

How long is the cool down for using a friends unit again after you used him once?

RIXA Tellah is amazing and the only unit I can play with to complete the Halloween ADV event with. This is beast unit Rixa! thanks mate

Cooldown on friend re-use is 3 hours.

Lyrian

After examining things, I think I'm going to change my plan. I will get the mask, but I have two weeks to do so. Instead, my priority is the LB pots so I can awaken and start leveling Cecil to pair with my Lightning at 6* - I did the math and can get his LB to 10 before awakening to 4*. To me that is good enough... Then it's on to Awakening Mats, tickets, SQ, and finally the mask. He will also become my top priority in leveling units after I get him to 4* status. I'm expecting Cactuars again next weekend, at which time I will take a break from the event to level the crap out of my team.

That's not a bad idea at all. Cactaurs will surely be here next weekend given the usual rotation. A leveled up Cecil would probably a rather wise idea for the next event, whatever that may be.

Acerac

Banned
It's wonderful what 100 megatuars will do for a new account, it's almost like I have real characters now. I love to actually be able to do small chunks of damage with Kain, I just hope I can get the scythe when it comes up. I'm sure I won't be able to beat it legitimately, but I feel a few continues would be merited for this item.

Thanks again to everyone who has added me from GAF, I wouldn't have been able to take advantage of this event without you.

Xion86

Okay bought all Cactuars, Mini Burst Pots and the Creepy Mask so far!

Time to feed my 3 star Cecil.

Update: 8/10 (nearly 9) for his Limit Break after all those! :D

Up to 65K candy and haven't bought anything yet. Think I will go cheaper moogle/burst pots and equipment. No real hurry for cactuars or 6* mats yet. I think I should be able to buy everything by Monday then stock up on 6* mats all week. Next week do the harder version once and then just go back to TM farming.

chrono01

So is the consensus on Cecil to just lvl his LB to 10 at 3* and then just say good enough?
Nope, you'll want to max out of the LB upon each evolution (since each new rarity expands in further, but the progress earned carries over), so max it out at 3*, then 4*/5*/6*. It's a headache, but it'll be so worth it in the end.

Lyrian

Okay bought all Cactuars, Mini Burst Pots and the Creepy Mask so far!

Time to feed my 3 star Cecil.

Update: 8/10 (nearly 9) for his Limit Break after all those! :D

How did you get that much candy already? Are you tossing energy potions and lapis at this?

orion434

If I level a 3* Cecil's LB, then combine it with a 6* Cecil... will the LB lv carry over? I got antsy with getting him to 6* and his LB is lv 4. I got a 2nd Cecil at 3* a day ago

Xion86

How did you get that much candy already? Are you tossing energy potions and lapis at this?

I've only filled up the NRG bar around 4 times since the event came out I think. I've just been constantly killing the Pumpkin Rider as soon as I have the NRG to do so and nothing else (apart from Daily quests). The candies just kept coming in! I did have one rank up too. I finished The Giant of Babel before this came out too so didn't have to revisit that.

Razmos

So far I bought all the gigantuars, a bunch of 6* materials, some summon tickets and some star quartz.

Now I'm currently at 42k candy corn, getting the 70k trust Moogle first and working my way down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom