• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Okay, that is BS. If the game crashes in ELT Babel you have to fight all the bosses again, with your depleted magic and health. Valentus, could you put Diablos on Ramza quickly so I can knock out the damn tower??

Shouta - congrats on the awesome pulls!!!!

I heard about that bug and was fortunate enough not to run into it. That really sucks :/

Shouta has incredible luck lately. I'll take any 5* base at this point.

bonkeng

Soo. With the help of this events 100 Cactuars AND @Bonkengs Lightning that is so über its not using Chirijiraden I managed to beat Babel PRO with my F2P non rerolled alt.

Lol. Glad I could pay you back for all the time I took your NukeDeath with me :p

IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR FRIEND RAMZA YOU WOULD HAVE SLAUGHTERED THAT BITCH IN 3 TURNS.

CCIE: Diablos equip. Go for it gal.

MY EMPEROR WILL DESTROY WORLDS

I do have to wonder how much more difficult the PRO version will be. I was also extremely surprised at how strong Ramza's Power and Mag Break are.

HE SINGS AND SIGNS AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK

tuffymon

I do have to wonder how much more difficult the PRO version will be. I was also extremely surprised at how strong Ramza's Power and Mag Break are.

He shows signs of singing? >.>? :p

I'm curious too, since it's only a 2 energy difference... will it drop enough extra to be worthwhile, or be strong enough to go one and done?

I'm finally going to get my first TM thanks to these trust moogles. I have two Zidanes with 29% and 24% percent respectively. Just going to raise em both one more % and then combine and pump 4 moogles into them. Dual wield here I come! I still kind of wanted to keep them separate so I could eventually get two dual wields, but thinking about I don't know when I'd ever have room on a team to use that many dual wielders. Generally speaking it's looking like 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 mage, and 2 physical damage dealers is what I'll be going with.

Syntsui

I'm finally going to get my first TM thanks to these trust moogles. I have two Zidanes with 29% and 24% percent respectively. Just going to raise em both one more % and then combine and pump 4 moogles into them. Dual wield here I come! I still kind of wanted to keep them separate so I could eventually get two dual wields, but thinking about I don't know when I'd ever have room on a team to use that many dual wielders. Generally speaking it's looking like 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 mage, and 2 physical damage dealers is what I'll be going with.
When you pull 2 Orlandu in the future you will miss the second Dual Wield. Be strong and grind both of them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Dont do this - Zidane is incredible rare and we will get more TM Moogles in the future. Get two Dual Wield units instead of one. You can do this !!!

Yeah bro

Love my Ramza. My first and onky 5 star base unit do far

He has so much utility its amazing.

Dont do this - Zidane is incredible rare and we will get more TM Moogles in the future. Get two Dual Wield units instead of one. You can do this !!!

OK a second person saying this is making me really second guess my plan. OK peeps, I'll stay strong and keep grinding for the next couple months. Screw it, not like I need a dual wield unit ( besides my precious lightning) yet.

Mipcgamer

OK a second person saying this is making me really second guess my plan. OK peeps, I'll stay strong and keep grinding for the next couple months. Screw it, not like I need a dual wield unit ( besides my precious lightning) yet.

I would give my soul for another Dual Wield (got one already). I was blessed by Cosmos with two Ludmilles so I'm working on those two DualCasts (would never fuse them up).

Be strong, don't fuse them and the reward will be worth the effort.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Just finished main quest (Wind Shrine) and working on Frost Dragon (Colosseum INT-S), dabbling in phantom forest magicite grinding, working the pumpkinfucker where I can. Feels good. On the verge of the higher tier I can feel it!

rupaul-punch-o.gif

I'll start complaining when Orlandu and Tidus are ousted from awesome. =P

So in twenty or thirty minutes basically. >.>

Don't worry, god tier 5* Shantotto can whip Tidus' ass ; ;

Iceman829

Any tips when fighting the wyrms on ADV S-4? They are the only thing that seem to give me an issue. I'm working on the items for the blood sword and they are annoying

Valentus

reminder from your friend valentus:

for the trial with the great demon you need a good lightning friend lmao. But, if you dont have one or want to clear the trial by yourself. You need 2 good mages with thundaga and blizzaga (tellah, golbeza or kefka are fine... hell even celes and shanttoto can do the job), need the thunder staff and equip it to lenna (for the thundara and chaining) and another thundara materia just in case.

Also, i recommend craft barfira, barblizzara and barthundara, because the great demon uses those 3 elements and hurt a lot.

also craft a lot of bombs for the metal gigantuar of round 1, because it have 9999 defense and only with fixed damage you can defeat it before he uses 10.000 needles

You have 100 gigantuars available, you can prepare well for this trial.

Xion86

Baraerora i think?

Yup this does the trick.

Home after a long day of indoor climbing. Damn game, in between climbs when waiting around, I couldn't resist getting more candies and progressing in the Colloseum... anyway I'm very close to that Blood Sword now. Cecil maxed so that's out the way, just enjoying building up the candies to spend on goodies :).

Any tips when fighting the wyrms on ADV S-4? They are the only thing that seem to give me an issue. I'm working on the items for the blood sword and they are annoying

I refused to bring a Full Break to those battles so it was a bit tricky. Bar-aeroea, power-breaking the dragons and chaining elemental spells lol Cecil helps a lot too.

in this point of the game, the easiest way to take down the gigantuar is with amarant - throw - the frag granade you won on colosseum ADV

Even more so than BCL?

Valentus

Decided to give Valentus' Ramza a try instead of Lightning and now I can't stop laughing. Goddamn lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-mAxASzKA

LMAO

thanks for the video! :)

Which reminds me, CCIE, are you done? to put back ifrit to ramza

They ignore a percent of defense.

So am I in trouble if don't have a throw unit?

Not at all, there are plenty of normal damage items.

Here you can see that the gigantuar is defeated with normal attacks and then the bombs that do 200 damage.

the thing is that if you take too long, the gigantuar does his 10.000 needles attack and you start round 2 with 1 dead unit.

Another video of the fight with basic units

tuffymon

Not at all, there are plenty of normal damage items.

Here you can see that the gigantuar is defeated with normal attacks and then the bombs that do 200 damage.

the thing is that if you take too long, the gigantuar does his 10.000 needles attack and you start round 2 with 1 dead unit.

Another video of the fight with basic units

Question, what's the point of doing any damage to the cactuar and not just tossing items from the start? (They didn't do this to fill limit gauges). I see the person had 10 items equipped, so they had enough.

Valentus

Question, what's the point of doing any damage to the cactuar and not just tossing items from the start? (They didn't do this to fill limit gauges). I see the person had 10 items equipped, so they had enough.

because if you use any skill on metal gigantuar that is not a normal attack, he will do 10.000 needles and 1 of your units are fucked. So they attack normally to some point and then blow them with bombs.

Muku

So, my Exdeath would be embarassed if I publically told anyone this but...
he's carrying a candy basket.

And I think he's mad...
liking it!

CCIE

Banned
Valentus - thanks for the assist!!! Your guy with my Lightning cleaned up ELT. I didn't even need any of the other characters, except an occasional heal. Now, if only I could get a Cheer unit for that account...

With my original account, it was a little harder, but still doable

Back to the candy grind! Thank God that is done with

c-murph

Grats!! On both accounts!

Soon...soon!

If you haven't pulled one yet it means the big one is just around the corner!!

Thanks buddy! I keep drawing dailies hoping for no more Troll Rainbow crystals... Already got two since Lightning banner... :'(

On the plus side, just dropped 100K in Candies for two Trust Moogles who I instantly put on my second Medius. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom