• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Thanks buddy! I keep drawing dailies hoping for no more Troll Rainbow crystals... Already got two since Lightning banner... :'(

On the plus side, just dropped 100K in Candies for two Trust Moogles who I instantly put on my second Medius. lmao

like the guy of Hydraulic Press Channel:

"VOT THE FOCK?!"

tuffymon

because if you use any skill on metal gigantuar that is not a normal attack, he will do 10.000 needles and 1 of your units are fucked. So they attack normally to some point and then blow them with bombs.

Ahh, totally makes sense now, so only toss items when your sure you will finish the round off, got it.

Does the egg work when you use gigantaurs? I assume it's a no.

Lyrian

Lmao I want a second Exp. Egg... I really hate grinding for experience on my new characters.

Uh... huh....

You don't say....

/says the person who has a Medius at 88% trust, drew a second Medius today, and is staring at those two trust moogles....

c-murph

Uh... huh....

You don't say....

/says the person who has a Medius at 88% trust, drew a second Medius today, and is staring at those two trust moogles....

You can only use them for Vortex experience though. I don't won't to grind another Medius for TM. Figured I'll just pop all my Moogles into him for the next little while. I'm thinking about starting to grind my three Zidanes and two Luds soon. That way I can have 4 Dual Wields and 2 of my five Dual Casts available for my team... It's either that or my Gear (Bracer x 2, Black Cowl, Minerva Bustier, Excalibur). Debating on what to start first.

Finally took down Golbez. Took everything I had.

Vaan - Dead
Kefka - Dead
Tellah - Dead
Lenna - Dead
Cecil - Dead
Lightning - 399 HP w/ poison & silence

H3xum

Guess I am going to level up my Golbez and 2nd Shantatatotaotaotoo for the upcoming Trial.

Gotta get thos 100 gigantors

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You can only use them for Vortex experience though. I don't won't to grind another Medius for TM. Figured I'll just pop all my Moogles into him for the next little while. I'm thinking about starting to grind my three Zidanes and two Luds soon. That way I can have 4 Dual Wields and 2 of my five Dual Casts available for my team... It's either that or my Gear (Bracer x 2, Black Cowl, Minerva Bustier, Excalibur). Debating on what to start first.

You're sitting on 3 DW and 2DC? Yet grinding an egg...

You're that person who ruins it for everyone else!

Lyrian

XP eggs are good anywhere Unit XP is awarded. So, they are perfectly valid for Maranda Coast carries and other explorations as well.

Valentus

Doing some mad Whale calculations...

Cecil:

Base ATK/DEF : 126/141
Innate ATK/DEF(20%/30%): 25,2/42,3
Excalibur/Aegis Shield: 120/53
Survival Helm: 0/30
Maximilian: 0/61
Champion Belt x2: 60/60
20%x4 Def materia (serias's TM) : 0/112,8
Golem Esper: 32/45

Total Cecil 6star: 363,2/545,1

Snow:

Base ATK/DEF : 138/135
Innate ATK/DEF (0%/20%): 0/27
Rising Sun/glove that gives 46atk/48def: 153/48
Black Cowl: 28/25
Brave Suit: 20,7/51
champion Belt x2 (extra 20% ATK/DEF if knuckles equipped) : 115,2/114
20%x3 Def Materia (Seria's TM) : 0/ 82,8
Golem Esper: 32/45

Total Snow 6star: 486,9 / 527,8

please correct me if i do the math wrong, but what i see here: only 20 def less but 60% chance of counter and 100% draw attack.

Snow TM'd compared with Cecil TM'd is more fun to use, and i can say, more effective if you want a more aggresive play style.

Remember: mad whale calculations

Syntsui

So, when should we expect another player's choice banner and why exactly we had one a month ago?

I'm pretty sure this will be the only opportunity to get an easy Zidane ever again :(

Provided everyone would vote for him to get his TM.

c-murph

XP eggs are good anywhere Unit XP is awarded. So, they are perfectly valid for Maranda Coast carries and other explorations as well.

Ah yeah, my bad. That's what I meant but Vortex is basically the best spot on the fly if you wanna run through your Stamina.

Wish I had a DW to grind....

/sniffle

This game needs to implement a trading feature. lol Probably why I didn't get any 5* Base units.

Ah yeah, my bad. That's what I meant but Vortex is basically the best spot on the fly if you wanna run through your Stamina.

This game needs to implement a trading feature. lol Probably why I didn't get any 5* Base units.

As cool as trading would be it would defeat the purpose of a Gacha game and will never happen.

tuffymon

Sadly for this to EVER work, HEAVY restrictions would have to occur. People would just make alts to do free draws and trade them off...

Whales

Banned
I've never pulled Zidane on either of my accounts. It's ridiculous

Wish I had a DW to grind....

/sniffle

I remember when I was new and knew nothing about the game, did a daily pull and wanted Agrias really bad, and I pulled Zidane.

I was like '' aw man... this sucks''

then I posted here and a bunch of people were like '' congrats!'' and I was like '' huh? why are they congratulating me on a shitty pull lol''

good times

Valentus

I got my Zidane in Lightning banner

Sarcasm detected

the first part were a disaster with only 1% drop rate, but the second part (garnet) zidane drop rate was like 7% i think? that was no bad rate

That's where I got most of mine. I actually wanted garnet to go with my first Zidane. Never got her though.

in the delita banner i pulled two 11 pulls, and in the second got one rainbow... garnet. I said "fuck you delita" and waited my juggernaut ramza

orion434

I was the same, I can't even remember when I pulled Zidane.

When I started, I re-rolled to 3/5 awesomeness at the time. 5* Warrior of Light, 3* Leena and 3* Exdeath. Then my 1st 11-pull I got Lightning, then 4 Tickets and Dark Knight Cecil :)

Zero-ELEC

Banned
1xhuOQ5.png
Okay, now I'm ready for some cat hat farming.

what the hell are these pulls

Valentus

So it will be harder to pull Zidane than Luneth on FF III banner, that's what you saying?

with luneth rate up? definitely
off banner? not a chance.

There's a spreadsheet of the rates in JP of all units offbanner, i cant find it... but its something like this:

If you get a blue: theres 70% getting the usual crap (the "standard units") like sabin, shadow, lani, etc, and a 30% of getting a "premium unit", and that 30% splits between all the premium units (cecil, zidane, bartz, golbez, etc...) and its like a 3% of getting a zidane (the unit you want)

the splits between gold and rainbow i dont remember, but i think its like 1,5% chance of get a base 4star, and 0,5% chance of getting a base 5star

Alkez

Missed Zidane on both of his banners.

I got my second Zidane on the FF6 banner so you could happen at any time really.

Random question: how do people here pronounce Zidane? Cause I pronounce it Zi-Dan (like the French football/soccer player) but I've heard others pronounce is Zy-Dane.

tuffymon

Lol I wouldn't even want that party. I won't use more than one of any unit as I like diversity and an actual challenge but yes if that is the goal you may want to farm a few more haha.

I mean... I wouldn't turn down a 4 man party of Orlandu + Cheer... but realistically, I know it won't happen to me :p

Lyrian

I got my second Zidane on the FF6 banner so you could happen at any time really.

Random question: how do people here pronounce Zidane? Cause I pronounce it Zi-Dan (like the French football/soccer player) but I've heard others pronounce is Zy-Dane.

I'll throw a third one at you. I've always pronounced his name as Zih-Dane, with a soft i.

Azuran

Banned
How do we make videos? I'm on Android.

Also, yeah I'm so Jelly. I really want a 5* Base Character.

There's plenty of programs out there if you have a rooted phone. If not, you can use AZ Screen Recorder which is pretty great since it's technically "free". However, you're going to have to pay around $4 if you want to edit the videos you make, though you can also do that in programs like Movie Maker so it's not a big deal.

Lyrian

No, second part was about 3% for Zidane. I passed on that specifically because it was still so low.

Yup. The rates on Zidane the first time was rainbow-tier, and the second time was not-quite-rainbow, but clearly worse than gold on-banner pull rates.

c-murph

There's plenty of programs out there if you have a rooted phone. If not, you can use AZ Screen Recorder which is pretty great since it's technically "free". However, you're going to have to pay around $4 if you want to edit the videos you make, though you can also do that in programs like Movie Maker so it's not a big deal.

Ah, I didn't root my phone. Not sure if I want to.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Leveled my 6* Cecil to 93 today, feels good man

2. Used a rare ticket to get that sweet, sweet Anzelm

I BEAT THE FUCKING COLISEUM INT-S FROST DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Truly learned how valuable Cheer + Focus is, my god.

5. My Kefka with the Lilith Rod, Black Robe, Earrings, and Candy Basket and Razmuh esper is finally at 306 mag. And can I just say he's sassy af so don't give him any shit.

Not a bad day my friends. Not a bad day at all.

Celegus

DUAL WIELD GET!

Now I just need someone good to slap it on haha! Thought I'd have someone by now, but my best is Kain. Should be even better on Friday when we get that new spear.

Lyrian

Okay I haven't done this in a million years, does INT vortex still drop sacred crystals?

Yeah, go for it.

The other day, Reddit did an analysis and came up with the conclusion that INT is still the most efficient place for SC, assuming that the player wasn't looking for anything else.

1. Leveled my 6* Cecil to 93 today, feels good man

2. Used a rare ticket to get that sweet, sweet Anzelm

I BEAT THE FUCKING COLISEUM INT-S FROST DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Truly learned how valuable Cheer + Focus is, my god.

5. My Kefka with the Lilith Rod, Black Robe, Earrings, and Candy Basket and Razmuh esper is finally at 306 mag. And can I just say he's sassy af so don't give him any shit.

Not a bad day my friends. Not a bad day at all.

Grats on the milestones! Not bad at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom