• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyshark

5. My Kefka with the Lilith Rod, Black Robe, Earrings, and Candy Basket and Razmuh esper is finally at 306 mag. And can I just say he's sassy af so don't give him any shit.

Do you have the MAG +10% recipe? With your setup you should get another 60 MAG or so with the 4 ability slots filled.

Kefka is pretty much a glass cannon for me right now

Hyperdrive does a respectable 5k to high def enemies in the colloseum but will drop at the slightest breeze

Thankfully my 6 star Cecil is almost ready to go at lvl 95

Pejo

Daily pull finally netted me Black Cat Lid, just for fun. Done on this banner now for sure.

It's actually pretty rough when you have a lot of downtime and you have to wait for 18 NRG for the ADV stage. I just keep alternating between checking Colosseum orbs and NRG. I want to play you, game.

For those of you that are basically done farming this event other than moogles - Will you be continuing to farm it this week for the moogles or just go back to normal TM farming after you have what you want? I could go into stocking up on 6* materials, or go for the expensive moogles, but I think mathematically I'd be much further ahead just going back to Earth Shrine.

Daily pull finally netted me Black Cat Lid, just for fun. Done on this banner now for sure.

It's actually pretty rough when you have a lot of downtime and you have to wait for 18 NRG for the ADV stage. I just keep alternating between checking Colosseum orbs and NRG. I want to play you, game.

For those of you that are basically done farming this event other than moogles - Will you be continuing to farm it this week for the moogles or just go back to normal TM farming after you have what you want? I could go into stocking up on 6* materials, or go for the expensive moogles, but I think mathematically I'd be much further ahead just going back to Earth Shrine.

Im kinf of at the point where i still need to mass farm these candies. Im close to getting everything but still far out

I want to snag a few materias for BC Lid just to see how far she can be pushed.

As for the normal stuff i just have the candy basket, trust moogle, and some of the smaller stuff left. I think im gonna skip daily pulls and do lapis refills on the last few days to get the last of the materials i want

tuffymon

I've been doing a super slow earth shrine run, usually 1 run per 15-25 minutes depending on what I'm doing. I don't want to give up all progress of doing TMs, even if it means the event will drag a bit... I should have the 70k moogle tomorrow if that's any indication of my energy usage. It'll be my first purchase, I figured work from the top down.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Do you have the MAG +10% recipe? With your setup you should get another 60 MAG or so with the 4 ability slots filled.

Great call! I need to go grab that.

Kefka is pretty much a glass cannon for me right now

Hyperdrive does a respectable 5k to high def enemies in the colloseum but will drop at the slightest breeze

Thankfully my 6 star Cecil is almost ready to go at lvl 95

I got Kefka hitting hyperdrive 22k damage on the frost dragon today with Cecil's focus. Seems pretty good.

robotuw

Okay I haven't done this in a million years, does INT vortex still drop sacred crystals?

Nobody has actually measured it from what I can see, but if you have a completed TM team all at 100% you could try running some of the story missions on the second half of Dirnado for trust bonuses. I remember getting several going through there the first time.

Lyrian

Ditto. Not used to the waiting game, at least for FFBE.

About to call it a night for Day 3, but looking at only the most expensive set of tickets, the pots, and the trust moogles left on the board. Tickets should be claimed by midday tomorrow, and then I'm not sure. Leaning towards moogles over pots first, but going to stockpile corn and see what the Pumpkin King is like before deciding where to invest first.

Very strange to have most of the rewards already cleared off the board without throwing potions or lapis at the event, only a quarter way into it.

Pejo

Im kinf of at the point where i still need to mass farm these candies. Im close to getting everything but still far out

I want to snag a few materias for BC Lid just to see how far she can be pushed.

As for the normal stuff i just have the candy basket, trust moogle, and some of the smaller stuff left. I think im gonna skip daily pulls and do lapis refills on the last few days to get the last of the materials i want

I don't have super memory or anything with everyone's pulls, but don't you have a bunch of 3*-6*-able barrage units? Why would you waste the candy and time on Lid when you get ATK+10% on the next island, and we have lots of 6* upgrades in the future? I'm only asking because if it's actually viable, I might do it too, lol.

The thing that bums me out the most is that my Fencer is damn near obsolete. She's been my favorite character since picking her up on a daily during her banner, but between Kain and Black Cat Lid, I don't really have an excuse to keep using her in my good party.

tuffymon

Same errors as before, I luckily spent most of my energy... but even still fuuuuuu ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

KeRaSh

Why are the servers shitting the bed right after reset these days? New users overloading the servers? I've been playing for a few months now and this never happened.

Rixa

Why are the servers shitting the bed right after reset these days? New users overloading the servers? I've been playing for a few months now and this never happened.

One reason could be "Gumionly" event that is going on. If its not so sophisticated than Alim events in JP when day changes ;).

KeRaSh

Alright! Got the following items already:

- Trust Moogle @ 30k
- Candy Basket
- Mask
- All Tickets except most expensive tier
- first tier of Star Quartz
- all cheap 6* upgrade mats
- 51 Gigantuars

Still on the list:

- Trust Moogle @ 70k (might as well if it's that easy to farm)
- More 6* Upgrade mats (going for 20 each to have one more awakening in the Bank)
- Rest of the Star Quartz
- More Gigantuars
- Maybe the last tier of Tickets if I have candy to spare
- If I have even more candy to spare I'll get more 6* mats

edit: Daily pull was Firion. Had him before but tossed him back then. Some people are raving about him. Is he any good in the future?
edit2: Also just entered the event with my TM farming team. fml
edit3: Lightning saved the day again!

Razmos

No, I think I fed him to Luna back then, haha! That was my first week playing the game, though. I had no Idea what I was doing...
Looking at him in the reddit wiki I don't really see what the fuzz is about. What makes him so good?
He can equip any weapon and can hit weakness on nearly every enemy due to his killer skills. His 6* awakening makes this even stronger and gives him different stats depending on what weapon he has equipped, and also strong attacking abilities which later get an enhancement.

I was going to only pull on day 1, but with so many people talking up Cat Girl and her TM, I continued doing dailies + used some tickets (which I wish I hadn't used).

Daily 1: 4* White Witch Fina (Blue -> Gold)
Ticket 1: Rydia (I wanted a 3* one, have mine at 5*, to LB farm w/ Cecil)
Ticket 2: Russell
Ticket 3: Cyan
Ticket 4: Edgar
Ticket 5: Shantotto #8
Ticket 6: Anzelm
Ticket 7: Penelo
Daily 2: Krile
Daily 3: 4* White Witch Fina #2
Daily 4: Black Cat Lid ! :D

VdMXgsi.png
I quickly maxed her out. I need to farm my four Mustadio so I can get two Romandan Pistols for her and make her my best DPS unit.

Syntsui

Of course it's cactuars this weekend... stop running them during good events!!

What a bunch of fucking trolls, the Babel event was the perfect opportunity to have these kind of events. But no, let's wait for the grinding event and make the players suffer, we are so bad!!11!.

Rixa

Well Cactuars weekend has been like this since the beginning of beta, every 3 weeks or so. Iam prioritizing to TM farming so going to skip cactuars and do only some runs in Vortex per day.

6 Hours maintenance incoming next thursday.

Also in news section:
"Have a look at what our Taiwanese fans are getting up to" ->> "Videos on this channel will be presented only in Chinese"

Whats the point to advertise that channel in English if its not in English?

CCIE

Banned
Cactuars to level my shiny new L10 LB Cecil! Cannot wait!

Finally did daily pull on banner for Cat Lid - WW Fina. She any good? I already have Garnet and Rosa

Rixa

Cactuars to level my shiny new L10 LB Cecil! Cannot wait!

Finally did daily pull on banner for Cat Lid - WW Fina. She any good? I already have Garnet and Rosa

Ask yourself a question: Would healer who doesn't have Esuna nor Curaja at 6* be good?

Syntsui

Ok, I give up, I'll level up Cecil's LB to 10 and just awaken him to 6*. Leveling this is just beyond boring and I won't be able to stock Cactuars for him for the future because I don't have that much space.

I'll get to 10LB use all the Cactuar, max him and just be done with this bullshit.

Slowly working my way towards the Blood Sword. Finished up my 2 runs of S3 last night and am working on S5 now. The damn wyrms (or is it wyverns) in S4 is something I don't look forward to doing, so I'll tackle running that last. It's not that they're super hard, but one off turn and you are screwed, whereas I very, very rarely face death in S3 or S5.

Also still running the event and managed to snag the Candy Basket and Creepy Mask for my Kefka (running at 370 magic now, woot!), got all of the tickets except the highest tier ones, all of the star quartz, and all of the cactuars. I'm going to focus on 6* mats and the other tickets next. If I have some left over, I might try for the TM moogles, but I don't have anyone anywhere near 100% since I don't TM farm, so they are definitely not a priority for me.

Trying to stay strong and not do any pulls so I can save up for a future banner... but it's hard seeing the luck that some people are having.

Syntsui

Do you guys think it's worth it to get another Earring now that we have the Candy Basket? That 5% seems irrelevant considering the amount of work I have to put up to buy it, also, we will get a lot of great equipment from the Fat Chocobo in the future.

Rixa

Do you guys think it's worth it to get another Earring now that we have the Candy Basket? That 5% seems irrelevant considering the amount of work I have to put up to buy it, also, we will get a lot of great equipment from the Fat Chocobo in the future.

Your future plans are only to run 1 mage?

Valentus

Gimu, where the fuck is my super honor summon?

I have 100 normal summon waiting and like 20 days of cummulative dailies just to summon the fucking cactuars

H3xum

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been doing dailies every day thinking to myself, BCL is only 3 star, there is like a 25% chance of getting her.

Still nothing. Just an Edgar today. It is annoying because I am getting the "rare" 3 star pulls which I am fairly certain are a far lower % than banners. Edgar, Kefka, Golbez, Kane, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom