• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big is the difference? 10% to the Zidane that's never dropping might mean more to me atm

hmm yeah i hear ya there

Having an instant 10% on retainer would be good... just sucks up a lot of energy that could put a large amount of TM on other good units

Thats said if you dont mind and want to stock up for future Zidane pull then go for it

Tough decisions either way. I cant get this candy to drop fast enough to get all the stuff i want right now lol

Hence why I may consider burning lapis to close the gap once we near the end of the event

Kouriozan

First time I'll ignore the story update because of the current event, but that plant killer ability might be useful for Pumpking PRO.

lol thanks for answering. I suspected that's what would happen. I'll swap to only using Memu when I go to bed and work. Hopefully it doesn't take long to get enough candy corn to get the tickets and mask. I think that's all I cared about but will have to double check.

Barstonra? I thought baraerora was what you needed for Sandstorm? On the first turn I have Lena use Cheer, Kefka cast Trine, ExDeath cast Baraeora, Vaan use Focus and I used to have WoL use Full Break but seems like it's better to have him defend to use Cover the first turn and then have Vaan use full break on the second turn. Especially since I don't attack the first round anyway. Then Lenna is Curaja the rest of the way. Trine always fails on the the first attempt but if Kefka survives the first attack wave, he can sometimes blind it on the second attempt. I assume paralyze is the key to kicking the Effigy's ass but I don't have that skill... I wish Trine worked more often than it does.
Reposted for new page since we all know no one sees the last post of a page ;p
Whew Next island is chock full of goodies eh

Content might start getting tougher fam

What all does it have?

Iceman829

Barstonra? I thought baraerora was what you needed for Sandstorm? On the first turn I have Lena use Cheer, Kefka cast Trine, ExDeath cast Baraeora, Vaan use Focus and I used to have WoL use Full Break but seems like it's better to have him defend to use Cover the first turn and then have Vaan use full break on the second turn. Especially since I don't attack the first round anyway. Then Lenna is Curaja the rest of the way. Trine always fails on the the first attempt but if Kefka survives the first attack wave, he can sometimes blind it on the second attempt. I assume paralyze is the key to kicking the Effigy's ass but I don't have that skill... I wish Trine worked more often than it does.

Yea it's a Stone type monster and does stone damage. I think I mostly lucked through a bunch of the boss fights with WoL blinding them when Shining Splendor equipped and full breaking. If it helps having WoL tanking right off the bat then you should stick with that, but if you are using exdeath and Kefka to apply status effects on the first phase you should try to use Vaan to full break. If you can apply the attack reduction debuff you might be able to reduce incoming damage. Cheer, FB, Trine, Barstonra, Cover (wave 1). Focus, Curaja, magic attacks, cover round 2?

That's the best idea I can come up with. If you have a splendor you might want to try equipping it to Vaan if he is going to FB as well.

Acerac

Banned
Oh wow, got a blue crystal for my pull today. Was expecting a crappy dupe when out pops Zidane. Suddenly I'm WAY more interested in Trust Moogles, my Firion will love seeing dual wield once he hits 6 stars.

Yeesh, while it's going to take some time for me to bring all my characters where they need to be I feel like I'm going to have some real burst to put out soon. Thanks to all who've helped me get this far, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Rixa

Oh wow, got a blue crystal for my pull today. Was expecting a crappy dupe when out pops Zidane. Suddenly I'm WAY more interested in Trust Moogles, my Firion will love seeing dual wield once he hits 6 stars.

Grats :)

My friendlist continues to surprise with what TM farming / whales can do:

Screenshot_20161024-205621.png
Screenshot_20161024-205614.png

Yeesh, while it's going to take some time for me to bring all my characters where they need to be I feel like I'm going to have some real burst to put out soon. Thanks to all who've helped me get this far, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Grats!

Yea it's a Stone type monster and does stone damage. I think I mostly lucked through a bunch of the boss fights with WoL blinding them when Shining Splendor equipped and full breaking. If it helps having WoL tanking right off the bat then you should stick with that, but if you are using exdeath and Kefka to apply status effects on the first phase you should try to use Vaan to full break. If you can apply the attack reduction debuff you might be able to reduce incoming damage. Cheer, FB, Trine, Barstonra, Cover (wave 1). Focus, Curaja, magic attacks, cover round 2?

That's the best idea I can come up with. If you have a splendor you might want to try equipping it to Vaan if he is going to FB as well.

well so far its been mentioned that it has

Atk+10%
EVO +10%
Plant Killer

I think reddit has a thread right now detailing all the available gear

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...erion_fed_dungeon_list_items_and_other_stuff/

Carbuncle Esper and Attk+ 10% in an exploration Silver Chest

Atk 10% is nice and Plant killer not bad too. Equipment weak after ADV Colo rewards though. If this is broken into two parts, doubt Carbuncle is in part 1. I also assume Carbuncle will be lame ;p

Kettch

Do we have an order when 6* will be released? Trying to get my mats, but don't want to go tooo far ahead if I can spend candies elsewhere.

Going by the JP schedule, which won't be perfectly accurate, but is probably a decent estimate, we're looking at:

9 days for Cloud of Darkness
32 days for Bartz and Exdeath
52 days for Rain and Chizuru
72 days for Firion
91 days for Laswell
107 days for Warrior of Light and Garland
153 days for Terra and Kefka
183 days for Vaan

And you can see the specific number of materials required for each here.

You guys have any tips for S1 ADV Colosseum boss? I have no full break. Party is:

Charlotte
Lenna
Exdeath (290ish MAG)
Tellah (350ish MAG)
Artemios (weak though, like 250ish attack if that) or have Kefka (close to 300 MAG)

I don't even come close when trying to fight this boss.

Valentus

I had 25 tickets. Decided to Burn 10 because why the fuck not.

So much crap except 1 vaan and 2 lids...

And in the 10th one...

Gold.... Meh... TURN TO RAINBOW OMG ITS HAPPENING GUYS ITS HAPPENING

WHY
WHY
ITS MY THIRD ONE
WHYYYYYYYYYU

And in the 10th one...

WHY
WHY
ITS MY THIRD ONE
WHYYYYYYYYYU

DAAAAAYYYUUMMM

Fuck it dude just run a party of 3 Ramzas

And in the 10th one...

WHY
WHY
ITS MY THIRD ONE
WHYYYYYYYYYU

More Brave Suits..I wish I could pull a 2nd one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

And in the 10th one...

WHY
WHY
ITS MY THIRD ONE
WHYYYYYYYYYU

2 more more and the Ramza Boyband is perfect - everybody start singing at 3....2...1... xD

Congrats - nice pull. Gotta get those Brave Suits xD

Xion86

TM progress so far (I have 15 Shantottos!).

SW0viihl.png

Okay guys this my first image post on here, don't all bite my head off at once, I'll be editing this so it looks right (I've put it in quotes).

Nope, screwed it up, let me try fix it so I can get it right next time.
(I'm on my iPad so trying to trying to use the imgur app)

Update: Fixed it, cheers :D

TM progress so far (I have 15 Shantottos!).

Okay guys this my first image post on here, don't all bite my head off at once, I'll be editing this so it looks right (I've put it in quotes).

omfg whats wrong with you wtfbbqkjahdflakhbsdlasasfa

Kouriozan

You're sharing the picture page on imgur and not the pic itself, here :

Ns6FNJgl.png

It's get share link or something, if on mobile click get direct link iirc.
To make it smaller, simply put a l (lowercase L) right before the .png, for this pic it looks like Ns6FNJgl.png

Muku

:O I don't even have one Ramza.

My alt account pulled Black Cat Lid today. I'm totally cool with that. Today was a good daily pull. I know White Witch Fina probably sucks ass, but I think I'll level her anyway at some point. Because reasons.

On my alt account I have found that while my piddly crappy group can't do much in the way of the event, I can at least farm INT Rider with the help of awesome GAF buddies. Right now farming the Cactaur to boost Delita and Cecil. These guys are the only ones worth a flip right now in my group. Trying to get Delita to 80 (almost there...) and then get Cecil to 60 and Awaken him. If I can, will try to farm a little bit of awakening mats for both during this. In mean time, loving these cactaur to help boost them.

Xion86

See Chilly, why couldn't you be like Kouriozan?

Thanks a lot! Never used my iPad to take a screenshot and try post it here. Let me see if there is a direct link option.
Sigh, there is only copy link and no direct link option, hmm.

Kouriozan

See Chilly, why couldn't you be like Kouriozan?

Thanks a lot! Never used my iPad to take a screenshot and try post it here. Let me see if there is a direct link option.
Sigh, there is only copy link and no direct link option, hmm.

There

ngCE9GCl.png

You click "Link" and Direct Link is right below, the you copy it.
If you use the app, then I dunno, never managed to make it works.

Xion86

Kouriozan, cheers, yeah I already saw the direct link option on the site just now, I'll stick to using that. I thought I'd try out the app, but wasn't as helpful. Also with the app, whenever You click on an image here, it will open it up in the app and move away from Safari which is a bit annoying. Thanks for the help.

(Actually going to start posting more screenshots now!)

Whales

Banned
decided to use tickets on the regular pull ( not even the halloween one because they dont interest me"

got garland outta 4 tickets, happy

Grats :)

My friendlist continues to surprise with what TM farming / whales can do:

Screenshot_20161024-205621.png
Screenshot_20161024-205614.png

Yeah, I have someone on my friend list that has a 658 attack Dark Knight Cecil. I use him on the event and knock the Rider almost all the way down with its Barrage all by itself. Throw in my Kefka's Hyperdrive and the Rider is toast before he even gets his turn. It's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom