• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
so from this Candy event, whats worth getting?

Golden tickets are a given.

The mask and the basket are definitely worth it for a mage. I jumped my Kefka from 330 magic up to 370 just by equipping those. I thought the gigantuars were worth it, as well. Pretty cheap all things considered, and they got my Cecil pull from 3* all the way up to maxed out 6*, and I still had about 7 left over for other pulls in the future.

Otherwise, the 6* mats might be worth stockpiling if you want to save up for when they roll into the game.

All in all, the candy corn are insanely easy to get if you have a good friend list, and I will pretty much nab everything there is available by the end of the event.

Rootbeer

Banned
Got black cat kitty

Gonna get the materia for her and no more pulls for this banner I hope. If I can resist :)

Seems like her real strength is attack power. Should I get two spooky auras then?

Ultimate Blow might come in handy. My team is overwhelmingly skewed in magic power (other than Lightning). I need more strong physical attackers.

Also... Got my third 6*. Lightning, Cecil and now Dark Knight Cecil. Getting there, fam!

Kouriozan

What's the point of farplane, mog king aside then? There are several locked paths and doors, even in JPN they never got used?
None, after you finished the 3 Earth Temple trials, once you reach Wind Temple in the story you can go in front of it in the farplane but there is a comment about 2 Moogle fighting or something if you attempt to enter it.
After the latest UI update in Japan, entering the farplane from the vortex will put you right in front of the King.

Bahahaaha

Finally -.-

syUL8hT.png

H3xum

My game crashes whenever I hit the Home button. iOS 6S+

Anyone have any experience with this? Afraid to uninstall because I didn't understand re-rolling early so my Facebook is linked to a bad team.

Just to follow up on my own issue...

Turns out it is related to my Wifi network at home. At work it is fine, on my Cell network it is fine and connected to my 5ghz instead of my 2.4 is fine.

Just thought I'd toss this out there in case anyone else runs into this issue

Lyrian

Now I can push Tellah even further and give the "old" rod to Ex-Death!

Phrasing, rofl?

This banner has been so stupid for me. So far my pulls out of it are:

Vivi (new)
White Witch Fina (new)
Ludmille (4th)
Agrias (3rd)
Kain (4th)

I mean, how difficult can it be to pull a featured, crappy base 3* unit instead of these rare base 4* pulls :p

Today's daily:

GOLD..... Agrias? The hell? New to me, but I'm still refusing to believe that I pulled a physical unit. Nope, didn't happen, sorry.

Still haven't landed on the banner at all yet. Probably payback for the FF4 banner, I bet.

H3xum

Has there been a FFII banner in JP? (besides the one they probably had when they announced his 6*, which would be like 5-6 months away)

I want Firion, he's one of my personal favs.

desverger

Today's daily:

GOLD..... Agrias? The hell? New to me, but I'm still refusing to believe that I pulled a physical unit. Nope, didn't happen, sorry.

Still haven't landed on the banner at all yet. Probably payback for the FF4 banner, I bet.

Heh, looks like I'm not the only one who pulled Agrias under this banner. It's .. kind of funny.

However, she is a solid unit. I just put her to my Colosseum team and proceeded to clear A-5 by confusing the boss, after which the boss proceeded to whomp itself.

Cleansing Strike has a nice chance to land a status effect. I guess it's no Barrage, but the built-in confuse is rather hilarious.

Lyrian

Has there been a FFII banner in JP?

I want Firion, he's one of my personal favs.

Umm..... you better start running from Chilly, like now. Seriously.

Yes, it's the banner where Firion gets his 6*, and Chilly's Emperor is released. JP release schedule pegs the banner at ~3 months from now. Global release may vary of course, when Gumi gets drunk.

Heh, looks like I'm not the only one who pulled Agrias under this banner. It's .. kind of funny.

However, she is a solid unit. I just put her to my Colosseum team and proceeded to clear A-5 by confusing the boss, after which the boss proceeded to whomp itself.

Cleansing Strike has a nice chance to land a status effect. I guess it's no Barrage, but the built-in confuse is rather hilarious.

Its nice that its a guranteed single target attack with a nice bonus status effect

The issue with Agrias is that it takes some serious gear and materia to push her attack stat where it needs to be.

She ends up more of a support unit in a few ways.

I was wondering the same thing.

We should know after this event when people stack her with materia and gear

I think killer bow is her current best Non TM weapon choice

Mustadios gun being her strongest TM weapon i think?

Also whether ultimate blow hits twice with dual weild materia... Hmmm. Im not entirely sure what her best build and ceiling will be but ill be excited to find out

Its slightly aggravating since Cecil's defense still hasn't broken 500, its currently at 480.

Grats on the shield. I have 5 Leo's and haven't decided if it's worth farming for two of them or just getting 1 as fast as possible. My next TMR setup is either going to be 4 Excalibur/1 Brave Suit or 3 HP +30 1 or 2 Aegis Shield and Maximllion or whatever.

Syntsui

It bothers me that pretty much all protagonists are good in some way, except the ones from the best game (FF IX). Like, all of them are trash at this point wtf.

Can't wait for 7* to be a thing so they can release Beatrix and she can rule the meta for years.

Iceman829

With all this down time I decided to try the Brachiosaur fight for the first time. My first attempt I got him down to 40% and was killed by Ultima. I figured out how I wanted to approach the fight and beat it on the second attempt. Now back to waiting for my Lightning friends to refresh along with my nrg.

I got Cecil to max 5 stars, but doesn't his awakening material drop from the PRO dungeon? Ran it a few times, but none of his material drops there. I want to get my Cecil to 6 stars.

Iceman829

I got Cecil to max 5 stars, but doesn't his awakening material drop from the PRO dungeon? Ran it a few times, but none of his material drops there. I want to get my Cecil to 6 stars.

6* awakening materials are purchased from special events. You can purchase them right now with candy corn via the Halloween event

Grats on the shield. I have 5 Leo's and haven't decided if it's worth farming for two of them or just getting 1 as fast as possible. My next TMR setup is either going to be 4 Excalibur/1 Brave Suit or 3 HP +30 1 or 2 Aegis Shield and Maximllion or whatever.

I'm being stubborn and wanting to finish Doublehand even though I know I won't need it for months. Haven't decided if I want to work on two brave suits or dual wield....

Or lordly Robe.

Or more MAG 30%

Or Rising Sun

Or Dual Cast

FUCK

"Only 480".

Alrighty then.

500 anything is more impressive! -.-

H3xum

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So I had done dailies every day hoping for a BCL and never got one.

Today was the day where I resisted the half price and was just going about my business. I received 500 Lapis for completing the Arch Mage achievement so I thought to myself hmmmmm...why not

Got 'er

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So I had done dailies every day hoping for a BCL and never got one.

Today was the day where I resisted the half price and was just going about my business. I received 500 Lapis for completing the Arch Mage achievement so I thought to myself hmmmmm...why not

Got 'er

Grats!!

RedZaraki

Banned
Tell me what to do guys:

Got 65k candy corn stocked. Do I go ahead and get the 70k Trust Moogle out of the way? Or buy other stuff?

orion434

Why are Cactaur Dunes always during a grindy event? I really need to do some, but I want to stock up on 6* materials. Got White Witch Fina... I want Black Cat Lid! Fina really stinks for a 6*

H3xum

Tell me what to do guys:

Got 65k candy corn stocked. Do I go ahead and get the 70k Trust Moogle out of the way? Or buy other stuff?

For whatever my opinion is worth, I am doing every "limited" thing first.

i.e. I am getting all of the pots and all of the limited number of awakening mats before I consider the 70k moogle.

I believe you should always do Quartz and Summon tickets first. Then do the equips.

If I have anywhere near 70k once I am done with the above, then I'll consider it because I don't have time to run manual TM farming efficiently enough

Also worth noting from what I believe Shouta or Valentus said there is another shield in JP that's stronger than Aegis but...not sure.

There's a post on reddit discussing the usefulness of our boy Ramza. It's basically is using Ramza worth it for his buffs vs. using another high attack dps character? What if one builds their Ramza for dps and uses him as a dps unit as many of you have. This is quite interesting as I've found his role to be very unique in terms that he can have high phys and magic dps and still be support. Thoughts? Be advised, this is a long read has a lot of math lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/59b0oo/is_it_really_worth_to_have_a_support_hero/

Umm..... you better start running from Chilly, like now. Seriously.

Yes, it's the banner where Firion gets his 6*, and Chilly's Emperor is released. JP release schedule pegs the banner at ~3 months from now. Global release may vary of course, when Gumi gets drunk.

WHAT WHAAT

WAT WTF WHO THE FUCK ASKED ABOUT A FFII BANNER

ALSDJHASLJKDLASHDA

Razmos

There's a post on reddit discussing the usefulness of our boy Ramza. It's basically is using Ramza worth it for his buffs vs. using another high attack dps character? What if one builds their Ramza for dps and uses him as a dps unit as many of you have. This is quite interesting as I've found his role to be very unique in terms that he can have high phys and magic dps and still be support. Thoughts? Be advised, this is a long read has a lot of math lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/59b0oo/is_it_really_worth_to_have_a_support_hero/
I think I went cross-eyed when the maths started lol, way over my head

Valentus

Ramza is better when you face long battles and want to administrate mp. Focus and cheer cost 45 mp and the chars that can use them are not 6stars So their mp pool is límited. Besides they lack auto refresh.

Now, Rain has command orders that does the same but its not a Sing.

The strenght of ramza is not his chant, is his versatility. You can make it a top dps or a top mage. He is a Wild card in your party

Ramza is better when you face long battles and want to administrate mp. Focus and cheer cost 45 mp and the chars that can use them are not 6stars So their mp pool is límited. Besides they lack auto refresh.

The strenght of ramza is not his chant, is his versatility. You can make it a top dps or a top mage. He is a Wild card in your party

I'm still slightly confused over his Brave Suit. It seem like the best option for a PHY dps character but not a mage....

Pejo

Decided to say screw it, and go for both Trust Moogles. I should have plenty of time to get them both based on the time left in the event, even though that time may be better spent just TM grinding right now. I'm going to funnel it all in to Dual Wield. Afterwards, if there's time, I'll get those LB potions and start grinding up one of the 3* Cecils, but I'm not so concerned with it since I have a 6* Cecil already.

His 5 turn 40% reduction breaks are a game changers to me

Having 5 turns where you dont need to waste a valuable turn on recasts and reapplying not to mention getting a drastic breather room from enemy attacks

Its a gamechanger... at least against enemies who dont resist it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom