• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Tell me what to do guys:

Got 65k candy corn stocked. Do I go ahead and get the 70k Trust Moogle out of the way? Or buy other stuff?

Question back in your direction:

-- How much do you plan to farm for the rest of the event?

1) If not much because other stuff is coming, cash out your winnings. 65k will get you the majority of what is out there easily.

2) If you do plan to farm to the end of the event and plan on claiming almost everything (and are willing to put the new content off to the side while farming corn), then you might be better off buying the 70k moogle as that can be a hard tier to reach towards the end of the event.

Case in point, my situation currently. All I have left on the table are the 30 pots (45k), the 30k moogle and the 70k moogle. That lonely grind to 70k with nothing to claim in between can seem to be awfully daunting and possibly insurmountable.

Valentus

I'm still slightly confused over his Brave Suit. It seem like the best option for a PHY dps character but not a mage....

Example, Exdeath base mag in 6 star is 145

15% mag of the Hero clothes are 21,75
Lordly robe has 35 mag, that in equivalente is 24,1%

A mage needs to have a base mag of 234 So the bonus of the Hero clothes can be the same as the lordly robe

CCIE

Banned
I still have to buy the trust moogle, mask, and basket... I didn't pull BC Lid, so I'm not worried about her special material. Then I will probably buy additional 6* mats, to prepare for awakening of CoD, Bartz, and 2xExDeath. I'll be farming to the very end of the event on my PRI account.

I may do one more YOLO pull for BC Lid before Thursday. Going to be busy as Hell at work. I got "promoted", which means more work for the same pay ;)

And one of the guys on my team left, so I have to interview new candidates

I still have to buy the trust moogle, mask, and basket... I didn't pull BC Lid, so I'm not worried about her special material. Then I will probably buy additional 6* mats, to prepare for awakening of CoD, Bartz, and 2xExDeath. I'll be farming to the very end of the event on my PRI account.

I may do one more YOLO pull for BC Lid before Thursday. Going to be busy as Hell at work. I got "promoted", which means more work for the same pay ;)

And one of the guys on my team left, so I have to interview new candidates

I want to say grats on the promo but it seems it's not much of a promo lol.

Example, Exdeath base mag in 6 star is 145

15% mag of the Hero clothes are 21,75
Lordly robe has 35 mag, that in equivalente is 24,1%

A mage needs to have a base mag of 234 So the bonus of the Hero clothes can be the same as the lordly robe

Hmmm interesting!

But wait, can Ex-Death even equip it!??! :(

CCIE

Banned
Yeah Zera - I'm the new team lead. A bunch more responsibility, same pay. But it looks good on a resume I guess.

Kouriozan

There is a facebook share event but seems like people are sharing the wrong post, I doubt we'll even get one reward.
4 hours later edit : they finally understood which one to share, good.

Lyrian

Yeah Zera - I'm the new team lead. A bunch more responsibility, same pay. But it looks good on a resume I guess.

As someone who could really use a team lead line on his resume, yes it does. Grats on the promotion, although the lack of pay increase is unfortunately typical in this day and age. :/

H3xum

I just realized now that I finally pulled my BCL I have to grind out 46k more candies for the 2 13% abilities

No big deal, I guess. The new content will always be there.

RedZaraki

Banned
Question back in your direction:

-- How much do you plan to farm for the rest of the event?

1) If not much because other stuff is coming, cash out your winnings. 65k will get you the majority of what is out there easily.

2) If you do plan to farm to the end of the event and plan on claiming almost everything (and are willing to put the new content off to the side while farming corn), then you might be better off buying the 70k moogle as that can be a hard tier to reach towards the end of the event.

Case in point, my situation currently. All I have left on the table are the 30 pots (45k), the 30k moogle and the 70k moogle. That lonely grind to 70k with nothing to claim in between can seem to be awfully daunting and possibly insurmountable.

Well, I was intending on buying everything limited, plus a few extra things. I was thinking of getting the most expensive stuff out of the way first, because that way I get to see more rapid gains later.

Muku

OH EM GEE.

So today wasn't a total waste on daily pulls. Main today got Rydia, which is sweet. I didn't have her yet. Just pulled on my alt account. Blue... OMG YELLOW INSTEAD! Out pops.. Agrias! I haven't even seen her til now. That's awesome. And her Trust is obviously made of win.

Not sure where I can fit her in. I think she's more support, yeah?

Either way, I'm happy with todays daily pulls. Haven't had a really good day like this for both in a while.

Lyrian

Well, I was intending on buying everything limited, plus a few extra things. I was thinking of getting the most expensive stuff out of the way first, because that way I get to see more rapid gains later.

Sounds like you are on a plan to purchase the moogle and work backwards from there then. :)

Lyrian

OH EM GEE.

So today wasn't a total waste on daily pulls. Main today got Rydia, which is sweet. I didn't have her yet. Just pulled on my alt account. Blue... OMG YELLOW INSTEAD! Out pops.. Agrias! I haven't even seen her til now. That's awesome. And her Trust is obviously made of win.

Either way, I'm happy with todays daily pulls. Haven't had a really good day like this for both in a while.

Grats!

She's offensive support. (Protectga, Full Break, Stop in her LB)

What's with everyone pulling Agrias today? You're the third person today stating that they pulled her from the daily pull.

OH EM GEE.

Agrias is a lot like Firion right now. Great moveset but limited in statistical significance in current content.... She just cant push the numbers you would want to see out of her compared to units that can cut through the toughest of enemies

Her LB is amazing though

Muku

Thanks! :D

Maybe today is a very Agrias kind of day? Haha. She has FB? Okay, well, I'm going to have to work on her after I finish Cecil and Delita. I need someone on my alt with FB. Why the hell can I get that on my alt and not main account though?! ><

Is White Witch Fina just a better version of Fina?

She is certainly better than normal Fina (in her 5 star form)

Does Fina get a 6 star upgrade

Ive been wondering that since WWF falls short as a dedicated healer.... what about building her in more of a support or offensive role?

Mipcgamer

I've been incredibly lucky with my dailies lately.
Managed to pull Cecil before the last banner ended, and got Cat Lid, ExDeath and Garland from this one. All those are new units for me!

Acerac

Banned
Daily pull, another blue... and that's my second Zidane, with my first coming yesterday.

Umm... wow? Guess Gumi wants me to keep playing this game. Totally screws up my current TM farming team, but I'd assume it's worth finding room on there for both Zidanes, especially since it is currently looking like my strongest units are going to be physical.

Celegus

Daily pull, another blue... and that's my second Zidane, with my first coming yesterday.

Umm... wow? Guess Gumi wants me to keep playing this game. Totally screws up my current TM farming team, but I'd assume it's worth finding room on there for both Zidanes, especially since it is currently looking like my strongest units are going to be physical.
That is incomprehensibly insane. Wow. Congrats!

Mipcgamer

WOW! so jelly, congrats. I wouldn't go outside though, you are 100% out of luck I believe.

Muku

Damn son. That's awesome, congrats! I'd love a second, but I'll be content with my one.

Xion86

I've been incredibly lucky with my dailies lately.
Managed to pull Cecil before the last banner ended, and got Cat Lid, ExDeath and Garland from this one. All those are new units for me!

Very lucky! Not sure what's happening with me but it's coming up to two weeks of 3 star trash pulls!

Muku

We are all getting decent/good pulls now, so that when FFIII comes out we will be handed trash again.

Edit: This event is awesome for my main account, but even more so for my alt. Just managed to INT Rider farm my way through a lot of Cactaur to max Delita. Just bought all his awakening mats. Now to farm for Cecils, farm more Cactaur to bring Delita up to a good level, then work on getting Cecil to max 5* so that he can do his awakening. Maybe I'll be lacking the gear and tickets (maybe) and all from this, but I will at least feel like I have a couple of units that don't suck ass and that we can do future stuff.

UrSuLeTzU

We should know after this event when people stack her with materia and gear

I think killer bow is her current best Non TM weapon choice

Mustadios gun being her strongest TM weapon i think?

Also whether ultimate blow hits twice with dual weild materia... Hmmm. Im not entirely sure what her best build and ceiling will be but ill be excited to find out

Uhm, I plan to equip 4x Spooky Auras on her + 2x Romandan Pistols. If that doesn't turn her into a monster I honestly don't know what will/

P.s: is it just me or her not being able to equip fists(aka claws) seem stupid, it's a shame too because I could have made 2 kaiser knuckles for her to play with. Oh well, I guess I'll go with dual wielding gun kitty FTW edition. :)

Celegus

We are all getting decent/good pulls now, so that when FFIII comes out we will be handed trash again.
I did get Black Cat Lid off the current banner but the rest have been typical Bedile Edgar Rydia Sabin crap. Still waiting for my first really good pull. No rainbows and my only base 4 is Rosa.

RedZaraki

Banned
Also, I've successfully gone without spending Lapis for about 3 weeks.

I'm dead set on Orlandu, for real.

I'm willing to drop 35k lapis and 50 summon tickets I've stockpiled in hopes of getting him. Hopefully 100+ pulls will be sufficient.

c-murph

I haven't had a good Daily in quite a while... Unless you count the several Luna I got over the past few weeks. This banner has been... I don't know. I got three BCLids from Dailies.I guess that's a thing. Not sure if It's a thing I really wanted. Everyone seem to like her but I'm indifferent on her character.

Also, I've successfully gone without spending Lapis for about 3 weeks.

I'm dead set on Orlandu, for real.

I'm willing to drop 35k lapis and 50 summon tickets I've stockpiled in hopes of getting him. Hopefully 100+ pulls will be sufficient.

God damn, I commend your diligence and resolve. When I stack lapis I start to stare at it....then I must spend it. Good luck man, you deserve to get him for hoarding so much!

Firehead

Heya, returning player from back when the pre-registration was going. Friends list is very outdated and would appreciate any support. I've been trying to get through INT Castle of the Dead, but it's just destroying my party and don't have any decent companions to help with it.

My leader at the moment is Cloud of Darkness with Kain, Celes, Cerius and Zidane in my party.

And I have a crapton of duplicates... four of Alma, three Edgar, two Rydia, three Shantotto, two Mustadio, three Kain and another Cloud of Darkness.

Added my ID to the Google document, but I'll post in here as well.

Firehead 138,235,810

RedZaraki

Banned
God damn, I commend your diligence and resolve. When I stack lapis I start to stare at it....then I must spend it. Good luck man, you deserve to get him for hoarding so much!

Thanks.

My team isn't lacking I guess. Chizuru, Bartz, WoL, Lenna, Kefka. Not sure if I'll pull at all even on FF3 banner.

I guess I figure.....I'll probably get some randomly good stuff somewhere in those hundred pulls. This may be after the crystal changes too. So I'm hoping I get some nice 4-star bases anyway.

Xion86

ubJfxril.png

Finally!!

Valentus

Not to mention that you have to equip 3 of the hardest to get tms right now (equip greatsword (because garland hasnt got a rate up) and 2 lunge combo)

Ive done some tests and chizuru with Sakura and chiji and only atk +10% materia (no lunge combos) does with barrage 16 hits of 12.000 damage each, 192.000 total, only 30k short of lids 224.000 total.

With 2 lunge combos , chizuru should surpass that damage.

Now the thing about lids attacks is that they are only 1 hit So they can be chained more easy, i can give you that.

tuffymon

Thanks.

My team isn't lacking I guess. Chizuru, Bartz, WoL, Lenna, Kefka. Not sure if I'll pull at all even on FF3 banner.

I guess I figure.....I'll probably get some randomly good stuff somewhere in those hundred pulls. This may be after the crystal changes too. So I'm hoping I get some nice 4-star bases anyway.

ubJfxril.png

Finally!!

I have a similar team, just swap bartz for lightning, and wol for charlotte. I'm doing the same thing, holding out for Orlandu, but I haven't saved nearly as much as you have, but yowza, I hope you get Orlandu (Course I want him too, but you definitely have the edge).

Congrats on the sword~

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. I need to hear about more Bediles and fewer stories about pulling two Zidanes, kthnkxbai. My lapis will thank you.

2. The ADV coliseum is not as difficult as I imagined. But I'm only at D-3 atm.

3. To answer an earlier question: they have cactuar events during grind events for new players to help catch up their units if/when they can't compete for those higher tier rewards.

4. Anyone wondering what to buy from the King Mog needs to take a good long look at the best equip list floating around. Yes your star quartzes and cactuars and tickets and 6* mats are useful and important. But those will be rewards on every grindy event. Get your limited equip y'all!!

5. That said, I have two BCLs now and I REALLY don't want to bother with those auras. I'm grinding for the mask rn and if I have time then and only then will I bother.

6. Getting SUPER jealous of you blood sword cookers. CONGRATS!!!

Valentus

If you'll cant get a orlandu, just to dont be sad, Eileen is just as a Monster orlandu is.

Eileen with her lance, 2 Champion belts and a Káiser knucle is a unstoppable force of nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom