• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

I have 2 friends that makes this whole event easy, Your Tellah has been my saviour

My Tellah is switched to not so great Golbez who has mediocre eqs & shitty abilities for novelty. Depends when @Valentus has done some things :p Ill switch back to Tellah.

My Tellah is switched to not so great Golbez who has mediocre eqs & shitty abilities for novelty. Depends when @Valentus has done some things :p Ill switch back to Tellah.

cool yeah its going to be harder to complete this even now then hahaha.
I have a friend with a crazy Chirizu of attack around 480!!

When selecting barrage on that unit, Chirizu hits 8 times before barrage is up. My Bartz only does it 4 times. What is that perk called and how do I get it?

Rixa

When selecting barrage on that unit, Chirizu hits 8 times before barrage is up. My Bartz only does it 4 times. What is that perk called and how do I get it?

Its called Dual Wield, Zidane Trust Master reward, some unit has it as inbuild (Lightning for example). That Chiz with DW + Barrage is great for ADV Pumpkin Rider.

Cheer first then launch Barrage + other stuff you have. Have unicorn horns as items, if Rider paralyzes your friend Chiz. That Chiz should alone kill the ADV Rider in 4 turns or under.

Hmm not sure if its animation or Dual Wield. Check the abilities if that Chiz has Dual Wield.

Its called Dual Wield, Zidane Trust Master reward, some unit has it as inbuild (Lightning for example). That Chiz with DW + Barrage is great for ADV Pumpkin Rider.

Cheer first then launch Barrage + other stuff you have. Have unicorn horns as items, if Rider paralyzes your friend Chiz. That Chiz should alone kill the ADV Rider in 4 turns or under.

Hmm not sure if its animation or Dual Wield. Check the abilities if that Chiz has Dual Wield.

I know that Chiz does two slices per attack but I have a feeling you're right lol

Valentus

Bartz just like chizuru does 2 slices per hit

8 slices normal barrage
16 slices dual weilded barrage

Xion86

*patiently waiting for full NRG bar and new stuff*

:D looking forward to trying out my slightly higher MAG boosted Kefka too after I went and bought two Earrings yesterday. I'm also giving up daily pulls in this banner and saving my lapis, around 2 weeks or so now all my pulls have been 3 star not so great units (feel bad saying trash).

Oh and hi to the two fellow UK players I saw post few pages back :).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Fyi, those Chizzy are better than a lot of Lightnings right now even at 500+ attack for the boss.

Yeah, but can you have 480 ATK Chiz in GL without DW?

If you're using Doublehand + Blade Mastery, yes. You can get up there. You'll need a few of the better TMs too. Mine's sitting at 460 right now, with only 1 10% Attack, Dual Wield, Blade Mastery. If I got the Sak Katana, it would add 38+ attack before bonuses alone, easily taking me pass the 500 mark.

Valentus

Yeah, but can you have 480 ATK Chiz in GL without DW?

Easily share your build by copying and pasting the text below.

Chizuru 5 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 2: Doublehand +50% Equipment ATK
Ability 3: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Ability 4: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 3341 MP: 145 ATK: 600 DEF: 242 MAG: 116 SPR: 128

I dont know 480, but 600 yeah xD

In fact that config is only 5 atk short than the dual weilded one

Easily share your build by copying and pasting the text below.

Chizuru 5 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 2: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 3: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Ability 4: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 3341 MP: 145 ATK: 605 DEF: 242 MAG: 116 SPR: 128

OH LORD

Don't ask Valentus to prove anything; you'll kill us all!!

We're already dead!

fb0.jpg

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, I will wait on the new trial, and maybe even the story for a few more days. I'm still farming corn as time allows. May do three story battles off the next island to complete dailies.

May not. Going to be busy today at work...

So what is the best item to throw at the cactuar at the start of the trial? I am about to level so I may as well waste the NRG to get the trial out of the way....plus better Rod....yes thanks.

scarlet

Got my wizard rod, it took me around 16 minutes.

It seems the daemon has thunder resistance, I'm not sure cuz I didn't have the chance to use libra on him.

Made a lot of mistake :\

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ask yourself:

Are you using Cecil as tank / healer? Would you rather give him some weapon that gives DEF / SPR / MP?
If his role is not tank / healer, why are you keeping him in party?

I have few days time to think, do I use 4x10% Moogle to 2 Ludmilles...

Screenshot_20161027-091138.png

I need to see if 2x DC helps to clear PRO, if not Ill just continue my grind progress and save the Moogles.

Holy crap Rixa, you're about 3000 battles from some seriously great TMs. J E A L O U S

scarlet

What stood out?

1st 4 battles were easy, the great daemon was the only hard one. But it's doable, I'd say the brachiosaur is harder than daemon.

Don't use barrage it's not very useful unless you're using elemental chain. Crushing blow + hyperdrive is better than barrage.

1st 4 battles were like 7 minutes, daemon took about 8 minutes lol

edit: Demon didn't resist thunder. I watched my video against him, and i'm still not sure what he resists.

1st 4 battles were easy, the great daemon was the only hard one. But it's doable, I'd say the brachiosaur is harder than daemon.

Don't use barrage it's not very useful unless you're using elemental chain. Crushing blow + hyperdrive is better than barrage.

edit: Demon didn't resist thunder. I watched my video against him, and i'm still not sure what he resists.

He is weak to Holy not sure if he fully resists anything.

I know first time asking and all and wasn't going to because I thought elt giant of babel would be over but looks like they reset timer for it to end tomorrow morning. Is it possible if anyone has any 500 plus Atk lightning with no chirijiradens on them? Not even sure I have team that can do it on own. Have level 87 dkc just under 400 Atk have wol and lenna and kefka and Terra at max level. Just awakened cecil to 6 stars with lvl 7 lb from pots used. Would like to get that trust moogle for my zidane with the 2 others I'll purchase from King mog.

Lyrian

According to the Wiki, the demon slightly resists Thunder (not enough to trigger Resist! message), and is weak to Holy.

Immune to all status aliments except Blind, but is 60% resistant to it.

FF4 was extended by a day, lol.

Reddit is saying the maintenance added some background data for PvP Arena and banners for Black (/cough Ebon) Friday bundles.

scarlet

He is weak to Holy not sure if he fully resists anything.

According to the Wiki, the demon slightly resists Thunder (not enough to trigger Resist! message), and is weak to Holy.

Immune to all status aliments except Blind, but is 60% resistant to it.

FF4 was extended by a day, lol.

Reddit is saying the maintenance added some background data for PvP Arena and banners for Black (/cough Ebon) Friday bundles.

There was a resist message.

I thought it was thunder, but I tried and only used thundaga and nothing else and he didn't resist, that's why I'm not sure.

I used Cybrwzrd's Lightning and her weapons are excalibur and romandan pistol.

H3xum

Edit: you posted a SS with your crew, thanks.

KeRaSh

I don't know what to say.
I just went into ADV Pumpkin Rider with my TM team for the second time today.
What a fucking idiot...

Lyrian

There was a resist message.

I thought it was thunder, but I tried and only used thundaga and nothing else and he didn't resist, that's why I'm not sure.

I used Cybrwzrd's Lightning and her weapons are excalibur and romandan pistol.

Reddit was wrong then. Wiki says the Greater Demon has 20% thunder resist.

Got the Wizard Rod...overall pretty easy Trial. First 4 fights are a breeze the Robot guy had a shit ton of HP's but otherwise easy. Demon was not bad just takes some time. Bring MP restoring items for sure.

Team was Exdeath,Kefka,Cecil,Lenna,Vaan and some random Lightning.

Rixa

Holy crap Rixa, you're about 3000 battles from some seriously great TMs. J E A L O U S

Thing is, I could toss 2x20% Trust Moogles to Ludmilles when they are closer to 80% and those would free 2 TM party places for 2 Lunas.

Not sure if its worth it. Maybe just keep those Moogles and grind about 10 days.

H3xum

For the people that have done it..

Do you think 2x 80 Kefka, an 80 Tellah, a 100 Cecil and an 80 Chiz would work on the new event if I brought a high attack Lightening or Ramza?

Or should I get that Lenna and keep my two 350-400mAtk mages, Cecil, and Chiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom