• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant for your esper leveling!
That's what I'm talking about. I need to level up Diablos so I can 2* him, but I am not going to spend NRG on that until after Pumpkin is gone. Phantom Forrest is the best place that I know of to get 'cites, but I could be wrong and there could be a newer farm location.

Edit: Quoted for new page.
Yay! Still here. Can someone with an OP Lightning switch over to Diablos for me. :3

RedZaraki

Banned
Vice words of wisdom my friend! I dont like how squishy those Clothdudes are.

LETS BRING THE HEAVY ARTILLERY!

Screenshot_20161027-195706.png

I have no Trust Masteries yet though ;_;

Hmmmm.

You think they'll ever be a need for 2 barrages? I just want to fuse all these damn Luna's >.<

On one hand I'd say it's a good idea because it's likely you'll have two beastly physical attackers in a team at times and maybe a lot of the time depending on what future units you pull but on the other, I think Valentus or may Shouta made a comment that Barrage gets overshadowed by future abilities down the road.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Witch Fina is a joke...6* Healer without Raise or Esuna ? Thats lame.

She has raise.
No esuna or curaja, which is equally lame. But she does have raise.

I know because she's my first and only unit to have raise, which makes her pretty important to my team along with cheer. I have Cecil for curaja, so the two combined have become my "healer" unit.

Here's my question: How in the sam hell did they expect people to ever learning TMs? Without emulators it's preposterous and only the teeniest tiniest percentage of gamers would ever complete it. Maybe it was meant to be a carrot for those gamers that have done all else. The problem is that by the time you'd naturally acquire it (unless you that craziness Valentus did ;p), more than likely there will be superior equipment or abilities in the game already or more units will have that ability inherently. I know we don't have to have these TMs, especially because future units start having the best abilities built in, but just seems odd to me. Oh well, we have emulators so doesn't matter ;p Still going to take forever even with the emulator...

Here's my question: How in the sam hell did they expect people to ever learning TMs? Without emulators it's preposterous and only the teeniest tiniest percentage of gamers would ever complete it. Maybe it was meant to be a carrot for those gamers that have done all else. The problem is that by the time you'd naturally acquire it (unless you that craziness Valentus did ;p), more than likely there will be superior equipment or abilities in the game already or more units will have that ability inherently. I know we don't have to have these TMs, especially because future units start having the best abilities built in, but just seems odd to me. Oh well, we have emulators so doesn't matter ;p Still going to take forever even with the emulator...

TMs are meant to be aquired over time by pulling units when they are on banner. The .1 percent bonuses are only meant to bridge the gap for highly used chracters i guess?

Global is interesting in that we have received very few units on banners multiple times

And the BIG TMs are supposed to be hard to get but they give out trust moogles to make you choose which ones to prioritize

TMs are meant to be aquired over time by pulling units when they are on banner. The .1 percent bonuses are only meant to bridge the gap for highly used chracters i guess?

Global is interesting in that we have received very few units on banners multiple times

And the BIG TMs are supposed to be hard to get but they give out trust moogles to make you choose which ones to prioritize

I was going to touch on how they probably expect you to get lots of dupes which would help address this issue but between us not getting much in the way of repeat banners (and this won't happen for a very long time if ever because we're so far behind Japan with new characters), and superior TM abilities (has one of the old ones AND something else) hitting later, it just doesn't seem likely you'd learn these original and older ones in the time frame they'd actually be useful/desirable. Maybe Trust Moogles start raining more down the road.

I was going to touch on how they probably expect you to get lots of dupes which would help address this issue but between us not getting much in the way of repeat banners (and this won't happen for a very long time if ever because we're so far behind Japan with new characters), and superior TM abilities (has one of the old ones AND something else) hitting later, it just doesn't seem likely you'd learn these original and older ones in the time frame they'd actually be useful/desirable. Maybe Trust Moogles start raining more down the road.

You would hope

I wonder how we compare to JP in that respect

Rixa

Here's my question: How in the sam hell did they expect people to ever learning TMs? Without emulators it's preposterous and only the teeniest tiniest percentage of gamers would ever complete it.

Someone correct me if Iam wrong here. But I think Iam the only one here in this thread doing it manually by using phone without any help. It takes time and sometimes its really frustrating. First time was way worse than this seconds batch what Iam now doing.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
She has raise.
No esuna or curaja, which is equally lame. But she does have raise.

I know because she's my first and only unit to have raise, which makes her pretty important to my team along with cheer. I have Cecil for curaja, so the two combined have become my "healer" unit.

Oh you are right - i think i meant to write that she lacks Curaja and Esuna lol. Though that Ritual skill looks quite good - just sucks that it doesnt heal Fina herself.
But she plays .mkv files so well!!

lol

any guys with high mag or attack units that wants to be my friend? :)

I only have 3 really strong units as friends and these do help out a lot but I need more :)

add me please

511 959 177

robotuw

I´m seeing some nice mages over here. This is my clown for now (I´m taking that silly DW out as soon as I get Dualcast and just a couple of Star Quartz away from another pair of earrings)

Wait, does dual wield cause Hyperdrive to cast twice since it's an ability?

UrSuLeTzU

She has raise so the joke is you, y u hatin' on my cute VLC :C She doesn't have curaja since I can get esuna from my many Marias. I got 4 auras and she's almost 100, gonna do some testing with her ritual and turn her into a hybrid support/attacker.

Mipcgamer

Just because I don't want to sacrifice one of his 3 30% MAG...
WAIT, one of those rods is better than +30% base MAG right?

Wait, does dual wield cause Hyperdrive to cast twice since it's an ability?

Sadly no. Neither Dualcast nor Dual Wield let you do that (Please correct me if I'm wrong haha).

I only have 3 really strong units as friends and these do help out a lot but I need more :)

add me please

511 959 177

Request sent!

add me please

511 959 177

Not quite as impressive as others on the board, but I made my 382 Kefka available and sent you a friend request. Hope it helps!

Hrmmm so I just tested it out and DW with a Lillith Rod/Wizard Rod is in fact better than 1 +30 MAG. My Exdeath goes from 438 MAG with 3 30's and DualCast to 448 with the two rods 2 +30's and Dualcast. Not a big enough difference for me to drop DW from my Delita though and take the Lillith rod from my Kefka.

Beat that silly greater demon on the 1st try, thanks Cybrwzrd for Lightning putting the whole team on her back.

and I finally learned the value of Cecil's LB

Mipcgamer

Hrmmm so I just tested it out and DW with a Lillith Rod/Wizard Rod is in fact better than 1 +30 MAG. My Exdeath goes from 438 MAG with 3 30's and DualCast to 448 with the two rods 2 +30's and Dualcast. Not a big enough difference for me to drop DW from my Delita though and take the Lillith rod from my Kefka.

Nice!
I took that DW from Chizuru, it is not needed for the moment so I'm just playing with the companion unit.

I have a feeling that the amount of corn from the Pro level won't be worth the NRG cost versus ADV but hope I'm wrong! There's certainly a chance I am because there'd be no reason for anyone to do Pro more than once otherwise. They did make ELT provide way more currency than Pro for Tactics so maybe..

Small tip for anyone that is having trouble with the new trial. If you have Celes her sealing blade does eat the last bosses attacks so that could help if needed.

RedZaraki

Banned
I have a feeling that the amount of corn from the Pro level won't be worth the NRG cost versus ADV but hope I'm wrong! There's certainly a chance I am because there'd be no reason for anyone to do Pro more than once otherwise. They did make ELT provide way more currency than Pro for Tactics so maybe..

Even if it's better if it's too difficult it won't be worth grinding anyway. You can get everything you need from the event with just ADV.

Someone correct me if Iam wrong here. But I think Iam the only one here in this thread doing it manually by using phone without any help. It takes time and sometimes its really frustrating. First time was way worse than this seconds batch what Iam now doing.

I tried.....I really did. Then I discovered switch control and that manual stuff came to an end really quick!

Xion86

About to use Exdeath in my team for the very first time for the trial :) My Kefka will show him how it's done though, but I'm sure he will help a lot. Here goes...

(On my first try I ran out of MP on the last boss, even after using up my Elixers, but now heard there is a Void Vessel trick for the Cactuar)

ZangBa

You aren't alone, bro. Been doing it since pre-launch. I just watch videos/streams or in between Overwatch matches. Sometimes I get lazy and do the 3 energy battle with the Octopus boss because it has a good rank experience ratio as well.

I only have the one grenade from ADV Colosseum to throw so need to do the trail in one shot. I'll await the fool proof strategy ;p Although I was going to wait anyway to get more candy while I can. It's such a massive disadvantage when you can't have your cell at your desk, so little time to do these events and a massive waste of NRG :| At least I can Memu TMs!

Also, new FFXV trailer...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

I also only do it on my phone and manually. But I also only do it when watching a movie or something. It's maddening and i hate the TM system. They should've just had it raise .01% every time instead of the bullshit 10% chance. Bring on the trust moogles!!!!!!

Man, I was only going to farm one more DW with my last 2 Zidane's but shit I think I will get two more and give one to Exdeath when he goes 6 stars since I can then pull my Dualcast off him.

Three is the most Dual Casts I could possibly need, right? I kept five of my Ludmilles but am thinking I'll just fuse the last two into the main one that I already fused a bunch into to quickly get him to 100 and out of the rotation. I figure one for healer and two for black mages since I have two BMs in my main party. I know there are times when you have everyone cast for an event but it's not worth farming two of those things just for that. Takes too damn long and too many TMs to farm.

Mipcgamer

Three is the most Dual Casts I could possibly need, right? I kept five of my Ludmilles but am thinking I'll just fuse the last two into the main one that I already fused a bunch into to quickly get him to 100 and out of the rotation. I figure one for healer and two for black mages since I have two BMs in my main party. I know there are times when you have everyone cast for an event but it's not worth farming two of those things just for that. Takes too damn long and too many TMs to farm.

Yeah, three should be more than enough.

Depends who you use. Exdeath for instance doesn't need one since he gets it at 6* anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom