• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Hey, if I login one day and Emperor is sitting in my inbox, I'll come back and change that very statement :p

You know that gumi for its anniversaries gives you the chance to get 1 unit of your choice? (Límited units like fencer juggler thief and Halloween are not eligible )

I Hope they do the same here

tuffymon

Stardust rod isn't in the game though, lol. Strongest weapon is Mateus' Malice, the TM reward from The Emperor. Arc's TM comes in second for Rods.

You know that gumi for its anniversaries gives you the chance to get 1 unit of your choice? (Límited units like fencer juggler thief and Halloween are not eligible )

I Hope they do the same here

Ohhh, I looked up Emperor on reddit with the trust, and figured it was the same rod, my fault ><.

That's an awesome present V, but in reality... I still wouldn't choose Emperor in that case :p I'd probably grab my boy Orlandu. Although looking at future units to come, Grace looks pretty freaking cool... no idea his/her skills~

I'm saving every trust moogle for Mateus' Mace...

EVERY SINGLE ONE

That's an awesome present V, but in reality... I still wouldn't choose Emperor in that case :p I'd probably grab my boy Orlandu. Although looking at future units to come, Grace looks pretty freaking cool... no idea his/her skills~

OH.

I see.

tuffymon

I'm not a super fan of mages~ Sorry T.T Give me a powerhouse dd any day... Would you rather I lie?

I mean chilly, I can't fucking wait to pull Emperor... >.>/ \<.<

tariniel

The great demon trial wasn't so bad, but my WoL kind of turned into an item supplier since he didn't really do much other than provoke. The thing just has a lot of health but if you have enough healing and ethers it really shouldn't be too hard. I had Lenna and Tellah around for AoE healing and it was plenty.

My Kefka at 404 MAG now without any TMs!

Kouriozan

I'll wait until missions are released before doing the new trial, I'm not using a mage in my current main team and don't plan to until at least Exdeath 6*.

SeanTSC

Did the new trial in one go with my CoD/Cecil/Agrias/Lenna/Tellah team + some random FB person's 597 Atk Lightning. Was pretty quick, did blow 1 elixir and 4 turbo ethers on it though.

Lyrian

Where in the gay hell are Toki, CCIE, and Lyrian?!

Valentus, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM

He's bribing me with choice commentary from the new story line.

QbPBCmh.png

How else can you consider the implications of this very important moral dilemma?

robotuw

Checking my trophy progress. Only 177 abilities and I'll have my last crafting trophy, thank goodness. Also 51 trophies total, bring on that exceed ring!

On a side note, how the hell are people supposed to earn the gold colosseum trophies? 10,000 victories with one per hour is over 13 months, and that's assuming you don't miss any. At the rate I'm going I've got another 17 months of playing to earn them. Does pvp somehow make this faster?

Lyrian

Checking my trophy progress. Only 177 abilities and I'll have my last crafting trophy, thank goodness. Also 51 trophies total, bring on that exceed ring!

On a side note, how the hell are people supposed to earn the gold colosseum trophies? 10,000 victories with one per hour is over 13 months, and that's assuming you don't miss any. At the rate I'm going I've got another 17 months of playing to earn them. Does pvp somehow make this faster?

Grats!

The only remotely obtainable Colosseum gold trophy is the 300k point one (Storied Warrior). The other two are pretty much impossible to reach gold.

The Arena brings a whole new set of trophies with it. But they are pretty much in the same vein as far as requirements.

The total number of trophies will then be 75, but 4 of them will be impossible to reach gold in. So, you have to gold everything else except one trophy. For most, that one trophy is the 10,000 esper one, because unless you started on day 1 with summoning espers on every fight, that's about as far away as getting 10,000 Colosseum wins.

Lyrian

I'll admit that the writing has its moments that elicit actual chuckles lol

Whichever intern is charged with the English translation, that person has my respect. Given the mediocre story to work with, I have to admit that I am impressed with writing of some of the flavor text descriptions and a few choice bits of story content.

Kudos to that person for actually writing some quality work for this game. At times, that can put the writing in some console games to shame.

ZangBa

Personally, I'm saving all my future moogles from now on for the Zidane I'll never get. Can't farm efficiently what I don't have!

Kouriozan

How much 6* mats did you stock up on?

Bought all the limited one, I have a few of each and no immediate units to awaken until Refia/CoD, will buy more with the leftovers once I'm done.
Did you grab all the LB Pots as well? Man you guys are fast.

Yep, Cecil LB is at 9. And even the 100 Gigantuars + all equips.
Didn't pick any Aura since I don't plan on pulling Halloween units.
I'm using as few NRG as possible for daily quests and burn everything in the event, I'm rank 77 iirc so a rank up give a lot of NRG.

Lyrian

Did you grab all the LB Pots as well? Man you guys are fast.

Bought all the limited one, I have a few of each and no immediate units to awaken until Refia/CoD, will buy more with the leftovers once I'm done.

Yep, Cecil LB is at 9. And even the 100 Gigantuars + all equips.
Didn't pick any Aura since I don't plan on pulling Halloween units.
I'm using as few NRG as possible for daily quests and burn everything in the event, I'm rank 77 iirc so a rank up give a lot of NRG.

Pretty much in the same boat.

Only have the two trust moogles to go (and could by the 30k one right now) and the discounted 6* mats left.

Been hitting the event boss pretty hard the last week, but loosened up considerably today to avoid burnout. Given that I'll be in cactaur dunes for the next 3 days trying to level Cecil, I might throw in the towel on the 70k moogle. We'll see though how it goes later next week though.

scarlet

I have 60k now. Still need to buy 2nd trust Moogle, 2 auras, all pots and cheap 6* mats.

Gonna spend the next 7 days farming candy :/

Greater Demon down! Didn't even use an OP Lightning. My team: Lightning, Tellah, WoL, Kefka, Lenna. It was basically an exercise in healing, tossing a Phoenix Down as needed, and getting by with a pair of Raging Fists.

Alkez

Oh and hi to the two fellow UK players I saw post few pages back :).

Whaddup :)

This is Chain Chronicle all over again! O_O

What happened in Chain Chronicle?

BlKuSIel.png

Finally finished farming candies for everything I want. Going to run the event for my daily quests over the next week to get the 30k trust moogle, but otherwise it's back to TM farming for me.

How many units slots do people currently have? I'm at 75 atm but thinking to increase it to 100 to keep some gigantuars for future units.

Rokuren

Greater Demon down; the first 4 fights were pretty easy. But forgetting to bring Turbo Ethers made the last fight a bit rough towards the end when Agrias/Cecil ran out of mana.

EDarkness

I'm (stupidly) spending Lapis farming the Awakening dungeon for goddamned Sacred Crystals so I can 5* Lid, because I want to play story content with Rain, Lasswell, Fina, and Lid. And Lightning.

(... I need to go back to TM farming.)

Valentus

Just watched the video. How was that easy mode? Heh, heh.

Oh, and how did you beat the cactaur? I just saw that he died, but couldn't see how. Overall, Lightning is just too badass, I think. Considering trying this so that my Terra can have that staff. Not sure if my group can pull it off, though.

Any team with a op lightning can bet the trial. A 600+ atk lightning makes the fight trivial.

The thing is beat It without a lightning

Folstern

Beat the new trial without too much difficulty. Knowing what I had to bring into the fight beforehand helped a ton. 6* Cecil is amazing. I switched Ramza over to a physical build because of my lack of Dual Cast and so far so good. 485 ATK barrage ain't nothing to sneeze at.

EDarkness

Any team with a op lightning can bet the trial. A 600+ atk lightning makes the fight trivial.

The thing is beat It without a lightning

That wasn't your group in the video? There were two Lightnings there.

Still, I may give it a try tonight to see if my little group of Lenna, WoL, Kefka, Terra, and Exdeath can do it.

wilstreak

That wasn't your group in the video? There were two Lightnings there.

Still, I may give it a try tonight to see if my little group of Lenna, WoL, Kefka, Terra, and Exdeath can do it.

If you are gonna bring Kefka Terra Exdeath. Brining another one with Focus might help alot. Like maybe substitue WoL with Vaan, or Lenna with Cecil and bring another strong kefka friend.

Woot!! My Cecil is now sporting a Blood Sword. Very exciting. And I got through the first 5 new areas. It's great taking a break from the Rider grinding, at least until PRO tomorrow.

Finally was able to beat S1 ADV with my shiny new 6* Cecil! Still grinding the rider with all my energy... Need the expensive summon tickets, star quartz, and then some auras for Cat Lid I guess? Have all the equipment already and all but one of the cheap 6* mats.

EDarkness

If you are gonna bring Kefka Terra Exdeath. Brining another one with Focus might help alot. Like maybe substitue WoL with Vaan, or Lenna with Cecil and bring another strong kefka friend.

Good point. Does 6* Cecil get Focus? If so, then I'll bring him along and replace Lenna. I was considering bringing my CoD in place of Kefka, but then I wouldn't have anyone to buff her up since Lenna would be staying behind. Hmm...tough decisions.

There's a player on my list with a Kefka with next to 500 Mag. I might consider that as well.

No one will, I doubt anyone here put time into that.

I'm working on it, but it's going to take a LONG time at the rate I'm going. Was hoping this event would have a nice mace she could use, but alas. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom