• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Kain now 5 stars, ready to get his scythe tomorrow. Next week he'll be getting his gungnir and dual wield! He was a favorite of mine back then in FF4, glad he's rocking now.

KeRaSh

Ah if the launch anniversary is more than half a year away I can safely go all in during the better events that we still have this year. I'm only sitting on 5.5k Lapis anyways.

Rixa

Ah if the launch anniversary is more than half a year away I can safely go all in during the better events that we still have this year. I'm only sitting on 5.5k Lapis anyways.

Not sure if you missed this: Obviously this is not 100% confirmed that we will get 100 Lapis per 100% cleared mission. Chances are we get alot of Lapis later this year. Catch is you need to run story missions again thus using alot of energy.

Looked rest of the quests from Kongbakpao:

If every quest has possibility to clear 100 worth of Lapis (thus you get those) its:

Grandshelt Island 36 missions = 3600 Lapis
Lanzelt Isles 68 missions = 6800 Lapis
Kolobos 46 missions = 4600 Lapis
Dirnado 73 missions = 7300 Lapis
Olderion 91 missions = 9100 Lapis

31400 Lapis for getting every story mission 100% from first 5 Islands...

:)

wilstreak

the f***

all party death declaration and it has lot of hp. forget to bring that survivor flask. doomed
but doesn't hit hard at all.

wilstreak

Havent tried it yet, you need to drink the flask on your first turn for the whole party?

well in case you don't have 2 lightning like me, you can just divide drinking flask on 2 turn. That way your heavy hitter can stil work.

in anycase. This is nowhere as hard as trial boss.
but for me who can't complete the fight below 3 turn, will still grind in ADV.

scarlet

Don't use elemental weapon other than Excalibur. And try to beat it under 3 turns.

I used imperil + deshell + crushing blow + thundaga.

Syntsui

It seems the Edgar strategy failed me. I took 25% of his HP on the first turn but but killed everyone in the second turn with swipe. LOL

Malakhov

Banned
Just tried it, went pretty well and got the scythe for kain, yay! :D

Used Thundaga from Tellah and Exdeath, Thundaga blade from Delita and had Lightning friend do crushing blow. WoL and Lenna would heal and distribute flasks.

desverger

PRO Rider has 30% resist to everything besides 50% weak to Light and 100% resist to Dark.

I think a Lightning with Excalibur will destroy him for sure.

tuffymon

I did this twice, first time took me 4 rounds, second time took me 3. I did a little better with chaining~

Single drop this time, 2150... so 2150 or 2250~ an extra 650 minimum for 2 more energy? Hot damn~

Kouriozan

Played safe and waited for a super whale friend to show up (699 ATK Lightning) and did PRO, then did it again with a 599 ATK one, both in 3 turns.
Should be doable in 4 turns with a regular Lightning.
Keep in mind my current party is DKCecil who don't do any damage, Cecil level 55 5*, Chizuru who struggle to do anything, Lenna and Lightning.

KeRaSh

Not sure if you missed this: Obviously this is not 100% confirmed that we will get 100 Lapis per 100% cleared mission. Chances are we get alot of Lapis later this year. Catch is you need to run story missions again thus using alot of energy.

Yeah I saw that but didn't realize we might be getting this this year! Awesome!

Just took down the PRO Pumpkin in two turns... Got a 600+ Dracu Laswell on my friend list. His Nightmare move + 2 Firaga + Cheer + Focus + Deshell took down more than 50% of his health. The next turn was just a formality.

Xion86

Finally I can put my maxed out standard summons to use!! It's been far too long.

I agree with scarlet too, first thing i noticed was how terrible the boss looked!!

Died first time as I forgot flasks, he had about 10% left.

KeRaSh

Wanted to save up my Lapis because I have no interest in the banner units. But there are still so many units I would like to have... So I pulled anyways.
Gold crystal!

vlc%20media%20player.jpg

Number 2... This time for real, though. I'm done with this banner...

Final Trust Moogle get! Zidane is now at 44.6%!

CCIE

Banned
Long day of work with customers - was able to just get dailies in under the gun. Corn from time to time during the day on my PRI account. ALT only got dailies accomplished.

Have no void vessels on PRI, so am going to level up Cecil before attempting the trial. May take a stab at Pumpkin PRO in the morning before getting on the plane. Cactuars this weekend, all weekend long. About to make HR2 tomorrow.

My ALT may have an easier time

Rixa

Yeah I saw that but didn't realize we might be getting this this year! Awesome!

We _might_. So its not certain we get it before year end, Iam just hoping it as nice Christmas present.

In JP:
- 22.10.2015 Game launched
- 25.04.2016 Arena & Mission system.

So about 6 months after release.

In GL:
- 29.06.2016 Game launched
- xx.xx.xxxx Arena & Mission system???

My daily was Gold crystal that turned to yet another Shantotto :D.
I have 9 Shantottos which 4 are at 100% TM.

UrSuLeTzU

I killed the Reaper Pro with a mage team with Vann for focus&fb and a Light friend with crushing blow + Ultima from my Ramza and chain thundaga from the rest.

I was honestly expecting PRO to be much more diffucult but if you can kill ADV in 2-3 turns you will not have problems with this one. Killed him with chizuru, cecil, vaan, kefka, lenna and friend lightning

thanks guys for the add, got some amazing dudes in my Friendslist now!

Im thinking of running cactuar dunes, best is Uncharted Zone for 15 energy?

Rixa

thanks guys for the add, got some amazing dudes in my Friendslist now!

Im thinking of running cactuar dunes, best is Uncharted Zone for 15 energy?

Yes. Its guaranteed Jumbo cactuar and very easy dungeon. You might be lucky and get 2-3 Jumbos or smaller ones. I think average is around 44k worth of exp cactuars per run if you run it multiple times.

Wait what? There's another update in the last few minutes?

My app is downloading update.

Iam still doing ES. No mentions about updates here :p

scarlet

Yes. Its guaranteed Jumbo cactuar and very easy dungeon. You might be lucky and get 2-3 Jumbos or smaller ones. I think average is around 44k worth of exp cactuars per run if you run it multiple times.

Iam still doing ES. No mentions about updates here :p

Yeah. There's no announcements. But my app is downloading updates literally 2-3 minutes ago where Fina, rain and laswell riding chocobos.

Rixa

what is the best strategy to kill the new halloween PRO dude with your Exdeath?

Im using Lenna, Vaan, bartz, tellah and Cloud of darkness + your Exdeath.

Rixa

Rixa

what is the best strategy to kill the new halloween PRO dude with your Exdeath?

Im using Lenna, Vaan, bartz, tellah and Cloud of darkness + your Exdeath.

Not sure how you can clear it with help of my mage.

I did it with friend 554 Lightning who didnt have Excalibur but had Barrage.
After 2 turns Cecil got LB ready thanks to L for those Barrage hits :D.

So if you got L that doesn't have Chirijiraden equipped and has Barrage its good combo.

Vaan (fb every turn) / Cecil (focus + curaja if needed) / Lenna (Cheer + curaja) / Tellah (I used Blizzaga) / Exdeath (Imperil first turn then Blizzaga). / Friend L (Barrage every turn)

4th Turn Tellah died to swipe but same time L counterattacked and killed the boss. So I used total of 6 flask to prolong Death.

Not sure how you can clear it with help of my mage.

I did it with friend 554 Lightning who didnt have Excalibur but had Barrage.
After 2 turns Cecil got LB ready thanks to L for those Barrage hits :D.

So if you got L that doesn't have Chirijiraden equipped and has Barrage its good combo.

Vaan (fb every turn) / Cecil (focus + curaja if needed) / Lenna (Cheer + curaja) / Tellah (I used Blizzaga) / Exdeath (Imperil first turn then Blizzaga). / Friend L (Barrage every turn)

4th Turn Tellah died to swipe but same time L counterattacked and killed the boss. So I used total of 6 flask to prolong Death.

ok thanks mate.

I tried but I died :)
Got to wait for the cool down on Folstern´s Ramza who has barrage and crazy high attack!

Valentus

650 rank and 30.000 exp is very nice. Another chance to lvl up characters and rank like crazy.

I dont give a fuck about the dunes. I have like a bazillion fríends points for the super summon

Rixa: kefkas hyperdrive is very effective on the pumpkin. You should put a roided kefka as a leader

Rixa

650 rank and 30.000 exp is very nice. Another chance to lvl up characters and rank like crazy.

I dont give a fuck about the dunes. I have like a bazillion fríends points for the super summon

Rixa: kefkas hyperdrive is very effective on the pumpkin. You should put a roided kefka as a leader

Ah. Ok Ill switch it. Btw my alt used your leader, it didnt have chest equipped and I think 1 accessory was empty too.

Brb going to swap to Kefka.

when is this super summon suppose to be on again? I have maxed out my FP 99

Malakhov

Banned
I don't understand, on my main account I killed that cactuar in two rounds with bombs and on my alt, after the first round he does a 10000 needles and kills one of my units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom